Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you Want Added the Most?

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    None
    None.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    If they are done as well as vampires, I'd rather have fewer occults than a lot of different, never had before occults in one EP done half baked and lackluster.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    All of them, but Witches mostly.
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Werewolves
    Either Werewolf or Witches/Wizards, I do like the others but they are my favourites. I hope they do something like the vampires because it was done well and I wonder what it would look like!
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches first, faeries second! Although, I hope they come out in a GP style, like vampires. The amount of zombies in TS3 supernatural was ridic for me.
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Werewolves
    The one thing I have wanted since Get Together came out is Werewolves. I look forward to using the club system to make proper packs for and Sims I have been longing to make that require werewolves for.
    ~ ~ ~
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Werewolves
    Witches/Wizards are my close second.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm on the fence, Werewolves because I think they easier to create since the pack share the same skeletal structure as Vampires.

My werewolf family's story line is ready to be played more than my Sorcerer family's story line, they're still in development.

Whereas witches, or rather, Sorcerers it would be more complex, and would require another strategy.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches. Don’t care for wizards. Werewolves would be my second choice. I don’t care much for fairies or mermaids either, but I’d accept them.
    I definitely don’t want zombies.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other
    @DevilNDisguise I meant wizards to be the same thing as witches but male.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I want all in the poll to come true but I want magic users the most

I have so many fond memories of Makin Magic and TS2 Apartments
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    None
    i clearly do not went supernaturals to return so my vote is none unless they include toggles to turn them off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Also robots (plumbot style, ideally)
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Werewolves
    Hmmm... this one was tough because I really want to see both werewolves and witches. Since I could only pick one, I went with werewolves to be rivals to my vampires as well.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves please! But I'm greedy, I want ALL OF THEM (as well as the triumphant return of plumbots/robot sims)! Werewolves, witches and fairies (maybe mermaids) are my top 3 though.
  • LumigensLumigens Posts: 41 Member
    None
    I'm personally not a big fan of supernaturals, since I prefer realistic gameplay.
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Definitely witches! I sort of wish they would have started us off with witches for a change this time. I loved Makin’ Magic and I really miss the gameplay possibilities.

I’ve already built a detailed replica of the Victorian from the movie Practical Magic, just waiting for the witches to move into it!
  • ANARCHYFAEANARCHYFAE Posts: 1 New Member
    Werewolves
    werewolves and witches hell i like it would it be cool if werewolves could communicate with the dogs in the game
  • Werewolfgirl123Werewolfgirl123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Werewolves! Can they do that instead of fashion or whatever... :(
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Hope: instead of werewolves, I hope we get a gamut werespecies. Like weretigers/cats, werebears, werewolves/dogs, and werelephants. Even if they're all exactly the same functionality-wise, it'd be a lot of fun to switch things up.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    None
    I really dislike supernaturals but out of those I'd say witches is the coolest/most useable in my game.

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches > werewolves (provided they're better than their TS2 counterparts) > robots > better plant sims.

Not sure how fairies would differ from witches in anything other than looks, and I don't see the point in mermaids at all. Zombies only if they're witches' undead slaves, not as a full-blown life because they're just disgusting.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches/Warlocks and Mermaids... maybe Fairies, if they actually add more pranks and "tricks" to them as well as allow them to be good fairies that can do nice things around the house, fix things and even help other Sims with romance, with their house, or skills, etc. And I'd like to see Werewolves so I can make a save that is like The Originals and The Vampire Diaries; and have Witches, Werewolves and Vampires living in all the worlds. ♥
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I always choose witches cause they always bring the most gameplay. No hate whatsoever, but besides storytelling, what do the other occults bring besides looking cool for a bit? Mermaids swim around? Robots cleanup after sims? Werewolves make other wolf friends?
    Do you guys think each of these will be equal to vampires (and their powers menu?). Sincerely curious to see what you guys think/how you imagine them.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    Mermaids
    I think mermaids, done properly, would be cool because of all the stuff that ould come with it. You could have scuba diving, and underwater builds. Make a map with a swimable beach... of course this is all depandant on how they did mermaids, none of that is guaranteed. Lots of the other options also have a more spooky, halloween-goth vibe to them, and I wouldn't mind something with a different stylistic tone. I do think witches/wizards needs to be done though, even if I have no interest in it. Occult players really don't have a lot of options in TS4, and they are the biggest demand. And honestly, if done well, I'd probably enjoy them. I had no interest in vampires until I saw the Vampires GP for TS4, and it was so well done now I want to play it and try it out!