Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could be a Sim, what cheats would you want to have put on you

For me, I would love Motherlode, or Freerealestate :) that way I could move into any property I build
h8U3C4c.png

Comments

• grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 301 Member
    I can't think what it's called exactly but the one that fills up all your needs up to maximum would be pretty good!
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Motherlode, cos I need a rocket ship
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DuncanDisorderlyDuncanDisorderly Posts: 119 Member
    edited August 2018
    Easy. Only need three. First. Aging. Off. Second. Motherlode when I need ca$h. Third. Jealousy. Off.

The last is vital. After all, if I have a constant source of ca$h, I'm forever young, very good looking and a demon in the sack, I'm having lots and lots of WOOHOO! Jealousy would ruin that. =P

EDIT:
    Movotti wrote: »
    Motherlode, cos I need a rocket ship

I NEED one, too. If I acquire one, I'll give you a bell. It's instantly obvious to me that our vibe's would synch. For one reason. Closer.

One of the quickest ways to my heart, is with NIN. Both figuratively and literally.
    Garga blarg blarg!
  • LunalaMoon18LunalaMoon18 Posts: 10 New Member
    Motherlode - infinite money!
    Also, teleporting - I could teleport everywhere which would be cool
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member

~ First of I would need a potion from the Lifetime Rewards:
    * Potion of Youth – Drink this to turn back the clock on your Sim’s current age <3
    * Aging off - Self explanatory, but only after the Potion of Youth! ;)
    * Then Motherlode , as it will be a very long life & I intend to put it to good use......... o:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• BobBobBobBobBobBob Posts: 81 Member
    oh yes, I'd want motherlode for sure and aging off so I could live long enough to enjoy the spoils.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited September 2018
    modifyrelationship 100 romance_main and CAS.fulleditmode
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    cas.fulleditmode
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • JustAfangirlJustAfangirl Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, guys, I have a problem with my game. My game is up to date and all my cc's work well. But whenever I try to upload a mod any mod my game crashes. It starts normal but when I try to play the game it stucks in moving mode with 0 funds.I tried starting a new save, didn't work. I really don't know what to do.I can't post a thread so please help me
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    @JustAfangirl

You can try this link for help or ask your question here.

• brittwillbrittwill Posts: 18 Member
    freerealestate!
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Definitely motherlode, as with a never ending stash of cash, everything else falls into place!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Hey, guys, I have a problem with my game. My game is up to date and all my cc's work well. But whenever I try to upload a mod any mod my game crashes. It starts normal but when I try to play the game it stucks in moving mode with 0 funds.I tried starting a new save, didn't work. I really don't know what to do.I can't post a thread so please help me

@rosemow - she'll tell you where to move this to.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    February11 wrote: »

Hello.
    I have been posting about this issue with justafangirl in another section of the site.
    rosemow wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »

Hello.
    I have been posting about this issue with justafangirl in another section of the site.

That's good, I just thought her post was lost here. Thanks rose <3
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited March 2019
    Definitely traits.equip_trait alluring. I'm too alone.
    Post edited by AriaMad2 on
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    bb.moveobjects. There's a ton of heavy furniture in my house and it's impossible to move around. How else am I meant to put in the new carpet?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    For me definitely aging off but before that I would need an age reset to YA (^▽^) ᒪOᒪ
    rnKEhBT.png
    cas.fulleditmode. keep my figure and appearance as I'd prefer.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • MSP_Chicken_NuggetsMSP_Chicken_Nuggets Posts: 23 Member
    <3 bb.showhiddenobjects
    <3 stats.set_skill_level major (skill name) 10
    <3 Motherlode
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    motherlode of course
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    skill max in logic also lol
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2019
    motherlode, probably (for obvious reasons) but also cas.fulleditmode cause then i can do whatever I want to my face i guess :smiley:
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    The testingcheats one you do using the mailbox that freezes your needs.
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Motherlode for sure, just enough to pay my bills and get out of debt.And perhaps teleportation so I can go to work at last minute XD