Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Phillip671 wrote: »
    Hello! Never really got involved with the community before now! :]

I started playing this game during TS2, didn't really play TS3 all that much (really just the base game), but have every expansion, and only missing like 2 GP's and a couple SP's in TS4..

Hello @Phillip671 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 which then led you into playing the base game of Sims 3 and now you have nearly all the Sims 4 packs. The packs add many special and enjoyable activities to the game! Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • PandySimsPandySims Posts: 55 Member
    Hello everyone. :)

I started playing The Sims 2 in 2004, since then I have played 3 and now 4.

I find the forums bextremely helpful, I've learnt so much about building and that's why I'm here.
    Follow me on youtube to see my newest speed building:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGtR3A3HUFnPGPuJPF-Z8g?view_as=subscriber
    Thanks for your support! <3
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    PandySims wrote: »

I find the forums bextremely helpful, I've learnt so much about building and that's why I'm here.

Welcome to the forum!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    PandySims wrote: »

Hello @PandySims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you find the forums threads helpful :) I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads about your sims and your builds.
  • BunnyhartBunnyhart Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello! Sul Sul! My name is Bunnyhart. I am so glad to see so many names I recognize. Rosemow as soon as I saw your name I felt right at home. Like I big giant virtual hug. I haven't been on the forums before, I have played Sims4 for a while now. It was gifted to me by a friend 2 years ago. I have recently been playing more then I have in the past. I hope to get to meet many more Simmers and to maybe get some help with some of my questions and concerns. My name in real life is Stephani. I chose my orgin ID because I absolutely love rabbits. I don't have any live ones but I collect the figurines and things with bunnies on them. I started my collection when I was 7 years old. I have many very special and antique ones. Its a fun collection. I am also a gamer. I play a lot of games. Currently I play, Sims4, Atlas, GuildWars2, Ark: Survival Evolved and Farm Together. I started playing games about 5 years ago. My first MMO was a game called Free Realms. My Mom and I owned our own website for a time. That game was sunsetted but many of our forum members have stayed together via social media and play together. Anyway, that is just a little bit about me. lol.
  • Sylar_GraySylar_Gray Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi my name is Sylar
    I have been playing Sims since the og game.
    I was already a sims city fan so...
    Although I stopped for a bit after sims , I'm back playing Sims 4.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Bunnyhart wrote: »
    Hello! Sul Sul! My name is Bunnyhart. I am so glad to see so many names I recognize. Rosemow as soon as I saw your name I felt right at home. Like I big giant virtual hug. I haven't been on the forums before, I have played Sims4 for a while now. It was gifted to me by a friend 2 years ago. I have recently been playing more then I have in the past. I hope to get to meet many more Simmers and to maybe get some help with some of my questions and concerns. My name in real life is Stephani. I chose my orgin ID because I absolutely love rabbits. I don't have any live ones but I collect the figurines and things with bunnies on them. I started my collection when I was 7 years old. I have many very special and antique ones. Its a fun collection. I am also a gamer. I play a lot of games. Currently I play, Sims4, Atlas, GuildWars2, Ark: Survival Evolved and Farm Together. I started playing games about 5 years ago. My first MMO was a game called Free Realms. My Mom and I owned our own website for a time. That game was sunsetted but many of our forum members have stayed together via social media and play together. Anyway, that is just a little bit about me. lol.

Lol! I love your username. Welcome to the forum! I love rabbits too and I actually own one named Heaven. Have you seen my name before?
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    edited May 2019
    Bunnyhart wrote: »

Hello @Bunnyhart :) Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started reading and posting on the forurm threads. I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
    It was very nice and special that your friend gifted you the Sims 4 game <3 It is a gift that has led you to enjoy spending many enjoyable hours simming ever since!
    It is great reading about the background details of your user name :) Your bunnies themed collection sounds great! It is lovely that you started collecting when you were a young child, and you have continued to enjoy collecting bunny themed items <3
    Sylar_Gray wrote: »
    Hi my name is Sylar
    I have been playing Sims since the og game.
    I was already a sims city fan so...
    Although I stopped for a bit after sims , I'm back playing Sims 4.

Hello @Sylar_Gray :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 and after a break you are now back simming again and are playing Sims 4. Simming is a very enjoyable and fun game! You would have many special memories of fun times spent playing Sims 1 :)
  • KitsumiKitsumi Posts: 20 Member
    Well I'm a bit late introducing myself considering the fact I've been posting already haha, but here goes!

Hi, I'm Kitsumi!
    I've actually browsed these forums tons of times, but I'm a bit shy and never thought I would actually join. I tend to keep to myself, and just play quietly on my own. But one Simlit in particular that I read kind of inspired me to one day start my own, so I figured it would help if I joined the forums and started learning how to be social lol!
    Also I have a tendency to ramble, especially when I don't know what I'm supposed to say... whoops.
    Kitsumi wrote: »
    Well I'm a bit late introducing myself considering the fact I've been posting already haha, but here goes!

Hi, I'm Kitsumi!
    I've actually browsed these forums tons of times, but I'm a bit shy and never thought I would actually join. I tend to keep to myself, and just play quietly on my own. But one Simlit in particular that I read kind of inspired me to one day start my own, so I figured it would help if I joined the forums and started learning how to be social lol!
    Also I have a tendency to ramble, especially when I don't know what I'm supposed to say... whoops.

Hello @Kitsumi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and started posting on threads :) I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers, It is nice that a Simlit has encouraged you to start your own simlit. I hope that it goes very well :)
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    Yesterday I found out I've played 1,060 he in TS4!!! I'm proud of myself 😁
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    How do you delete conversations?
    Yesterday I found out I've played 1,060 he in TS4!!! I'm proud of myself 😁
    How do you delete conversations?

Hello @daughtermitchell :)
    It is great that you have played so many hours of Sims 4! That is great! :)
    You are unable to delete a discussion,but can edit the title of the thread and put “ closed”,
    Happy simming!
  • jacechujacechu Posts: 87 Member
    Hello all! My name is Jace! After lurking the forums for a while I've finally decided to join and talk a bit! I may be new here, but I'm quite familiar with etiquette on the Internet and understand that I'm not quite a full member yet. I don't plan on causing any problems! I'm currently working on a brand new Sims 4 blog which I do plan on sharing *after* I introduce myself and make a few friends around here. I adore the Sims and love playing it as well as watching LPs of it. My favorites include Llandros, James, Deli, and TheEnglishSimmer! I'm generally just wanting to make some new Simmer friends! I want to hear about peoples' current games, past exploits, and things like that. I'm hoping to have a good time with all of you!
    Sims YouTube
    Twitter
    Gallery ID: jacechu06
    jacechu wrote: »
    Hello all! My name is Jace! After lurking the forums for a while I've finally decided to join and talk a bit! I may be new here, but I'm quite familiar with etiquette on the Internet and understand that I'm not quite a full member yet. I don't plan on causing any problems! I'm currently working on a brand new Sims 4 blog which I do plan on sharing *after* I introduce myself and make a few friends around here. I adore the Sims and love playing it as well as watching LPs of it. My favorites include Llandros, James, Deli, and TheEnglishSimmer! I'm generally just wanting to make some new Simmer friends! I want to hear about peoples' current games, past exploits, and things like that. I'm hoping to have a good time with all of you!

Hello @jacechu :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is exciting and special that you are working on a new Sims 4 blog! :) I hope that it goes well.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you post on and read the forum threads.
    Similians wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Similians.
    I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Indonesia.
    I like to play The Sims 4 more than any games.
    I've been playing this game since 2016.

There are so many experience that I got from Sims 4.
    I learn that, in this life there are so many things that you can do.
    So many skill that you can learn, so you can be a better person.

In real life, I always try to have a good relationship with the girl that I like.
    I didn't know how to do it until I learn that,
    Building relationship need Charisma.
    Then I realize that my charisma skill is so bad.
    That's why I can't get a good relationship with the girl I like.
    Then from The Sims 4, I learn how to increase my charisma skill.
    So I can get the girl that I like.
    But still... It doesn't work XD

Other than that, I learn so many thing from The Sims 4.
    Like, Every person, has a different traits.
    So before we build relationship with that person.
    We should know, what trait that he/she has.
    So we are not end up with the wrong person that not suitable with our personality.

And yeah, that's only an example of lesson that I got from playing this game.
    Hope I can find someone that fits me :)

Hello @Similians :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming and playing Sims 4 since 2016. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    We can learn a lot about real life through playing the game. Many things that we learn can the. be applied to our real life situation.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Zero2HeroZero2Hero Posts: 253 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Similians Oooooo! May I suggest something? Participate in some of the Off-Topic posts! There's plenty of games there you can play that's likely to lead to some boost of points! 😇✨
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I started playing the ts2. I love the game. I spend way to many hours playing.
    Gorgeoious wrote: »
    I started playing the ts2. I love the game. I spend way to many hours playing.

Hello @Gorgeoious :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. Simming is very enjoyable, and time passes very quickly when we are playing the game!
  • gardenlobstergardenlobster Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! I'm gardenlobster. TS4 is my first Sims game, and I have no idea why I waited so long to play the franchise. My partner started playing it and suggested I'd really like it, and it was on sale, so I gave it a shot. Several EPs, GPs, and SPs later, I'm hooked. I frequent reddit and several Sims discord servers. I'm older than your average player (my oldest kid is older than some of the players I know), but I love the game. I lurk quite a bit, so forgive me if it takes a while to reach Member status.
  • meliorasendmeliorasend Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi there everyone! :)

I've been a simmer since my childhood (I'm in my 20's now). I guess I was around 8 when my childhood best friend introduced Sims 1 to me and it was "love at first sight" if we can call it like that. Had all the expansions and it was so much fun! Then later I got Sims 2 and even without expansions I just loved it and had so many great memories and great families that I got quite attached to even after all these years. Time passed when I got re-introduced but with some expansion packs.
    More time skip and I got Sims 3 on Steam with 3 expansions. (Hopefully this number will increase in the future!) :)
    Sims 3 was a tiny bit unusual at first - not in a bad way of course, just needed to get used to some new improvements - but now it has become my favourite. I could play just all day. Collecting items is probably my favourite activity to do besides exploring the neighbourhood.

Happy simming everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top