Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Art

So to celebrate that I became a full member on this site, I'll be sharing some art here. This will be my general art discussion, I'll be sure to post Sims art (or other art) here whenever I get the chance.
And due to this I will also be doing a few requests in the simple style underneath of your Sims. Be prepared for some waiting, I am currently very busy at my intern, but you can expect it to be finished at some point later this week! I will occasionally open similar requests again, or close them whenever I feel like it.

So to start off, here is a quick doodle to try out a new style of my favourite vampire couple Vladislaus Straud and Lilith Vatore!

vampirecouple_by_jackxangelicaforever-dcg5p66.png
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."

Comments

• simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Cute style! I look forward to seeing more of your work. :smile:
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • JustineannJustineann Posts: 43 Member
    Oh wow! I love your style! I can’t wait to see more!
  • Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    @simsinmysleep
    @Justineann Heyy thank you both! I will definitely continue to upload, currently working on a bigger piece of Sims fanart. But due to being rather busy it might take some time before it's actually finished!
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Nice work! Your artwork has tons of personality. Very cool the way I can just look at the Dante character and actually see the mix of Caleb Vatore and Malcolm Landgrab, too.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
    @simsinmysleep Thank you so much! :D
    Dante really grew on me over time haha.
  • OriseinOrisein Posts: 27 Member
    :D WAOW so neat! congrats for full member celebration! wish i can I do what u did to celebrate my full member as well :'(

i wonder how can u like Vladislaus so much?
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
    @Orisein Thank you! :D I will definitely post more fan art over time haha. You can always make something else to celebrate it? Like stories or screenshots for example, I think the forums would love those too!

Hahah, well... I always had a weak spot for bad guys and I like to think Vlad isn't truly as bad as the whole Sims makes him out to be. At first I wasn't too interested in him, neither the Vatore siblings. But after years of neglecting them I decided to play with the Vatore household. Lilith soon found some interest in Vlad and the closer they became, the more all the Sims grew on me! Vlad isn't the best husband and father but he truly does try his best!
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »
    @Orisein Thank you! :D I will definitely post more fan art over time haha. You can always make something else to celebrate it? Like stories or screenshots for example, I think the forums would love those too!

Hahah, well... I always had a weak spot for bad guys and I like to think Vlad isn't truly as bad as the whole Sims makes him out to be. At first I wasn't too interested in him, neither the Vatore siblings. But after years of neglecting them I decided to play with the Vatore household. Lilith soon found some interest in Vlad and the closer they became, the more all the Sims grew on me! Vlad isn't the best husband and father but he truly does try his best!

@Lisspeed98 yeah im trying to make something for sims forum but im too busy with my business right now, maybe if i have time i will spend on drawing based on sims.

I dont know how to understand about him, he is really hard to get along with even he work as waiter in the restaurant. Whenever customer ask him for the menu he still act jerk, glad none sims can complain but still... :D
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I am WEAK for lineless art, honestly. Great style!!
    I also really enjoy seeing people other than myself draw their own sims :smiley:

Also, the vampires of Forgotten Hollow are just my favorite premades out of the entire game. Gotta admit I'm staying up late here, so I don't really know how to word this entire post at the moment, but yes!! I like this stuff. Keep it up :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    @Orisein 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you made him your icon too, he looks so cute in your style. :D

Hahaha that's amazing. xD He is a lot nicer in my game... Except he hisses a lot... His kids used to hate him because of that, only once they were teens I was able to make their relations higher and keep them that way haha. Except for his youngest kids... I cheat with them lol.
    His best friend is a human, it makes things complex haha.

@Magdaleena Ahwww thank you so much!! I love lineless art too, I just do not do it as much because I personally find it rather difficult to make. xD
    They are my faves too, spend too much time coming up with lore for them ahah!
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »
    @Orisein plum you made him your icon too, he looks so cute in your style. :D

Hahaha that's amazing. xD He is a lot nicer in my game... Except he hisses a lot... His kids used to hate him because of that, only once they were teens I was able to make their relations higher and keep them that way haha. Except for his youngest kids... I cheat with them lol.
    His best friend is a human, it makes things complex haha.

thank you @Lisspeed98 im still practice to draw him well

I think Vladislaus is the 1st vampire that I see pretty unique because I never get into vampires in sims 3, maybe he might the one become to my favorite mascot in sims 4. I had play him ingame, he seems silly but funny in his way especially when he is hissing in emergency needs like to go to toilet.
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
    @Orisein Hahaha indeed, Vladislaus is a pretty unique vampire and I really like how is based on: Count Orlok, Count Dracula played by John Carradine and Strahd from Dungeons and Dragons!
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Lisspeed98 : <3<3<3<3<3<3 your drawings, you are a very awesome artist.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @Simsophonique Nahwww thank you so much. <3
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    You are welcome my very dear @lisspeed98 I hope to see more of you as soon as you can .
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello :) The vampire drawings look great! You are very artistic! You have drawn them very well. It looks very nice how you have captured the expressions on their faces.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Adorable style and the way you capture their emotions both in facial expressions and poses - priceless <3
  • DDirectorDDirector Posts: 35 Member
    I agree with previous user. Your painting style is very impressive.
  • talior12talior12 Posts: 11 New Member
    you are so talented, really liked the second drawing (their pose is cool).
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Wow, great art! You're really talented.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • Pazurkiewicz2000Pazurkiewicz2000 Posts: 17 Member
    Nice great job
  • QueeniePieQueeniePie Posts: 52 Member
    I love your drawing! It makes me miss doing art of my own.
  • VandooVandoo Posts: 8 New Member
    Love these drawings. wish io could draw that well :D
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    @Lisspeed98 Those drawings are fantastic lol keep up the good work!