Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    roysu_ wrote: »
    Hi I'm Roysu, my favourite EP would be Cats and Dogs because they're so fun to react with and also City Living because the atmosphere is so great. I do my best to try not to cheat and have a fun gaming experience. Also love using mods such as clothing or gameplay mods to enhance my game. :)))

Hello @roysu_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Sims 4 Cats and Dogs pack is a great pack! The pets are very cute! It is nice seeing the Sims interracting with their pets .
    Simming is fun!
    Happy simming! :)
  • EctotechbiologyEctotechbiology Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I'm Ecto, and I'm super excited to be a member and share ideas here.

My favorite EP so far is Seasons, just because it comes with SO MUCH. Yes, there wasn't a world added, but I think the sheer overhaul of the gameplay it provides is super amazing, and kudos on the development team for that pack!

My favorite thing about the Sims is how uniquely wacky it is. From the random townie outfits to the fires and grim reaper, I know I'm playing the sims. TS4 feels like an extension of TS3, and it's awesome to feel right back at home.

I do play with cheats, mostly to reset sims, find things to clutter my house with in the DEBUG category and to start off in a slightly nicer house.

I think the tricks I use most often are bb.moveobjects to overlay items and create unique builds (if looking to clutter up a space, I recommend overlapping rugs) and bb.showhiddenobjects to find items to clutter the house in. It's especially useful if doing a rags to riches and you want the house to look dirty. I also cannot recommend enough - if you're struggling with your build looking bland - adding columns, floor trim, porches, and spandrels. You have no clue what a difference that makes!

I do own TS4. My favorite things are the graphics and ability to multitask. I just wish we had more matching items to flesh out the categories (like more historical/victorian clothing to go with the victorian themed builds, more modern architecture options for the items in Get Together and Get Famous, and more New Orleans inspired clothes and stuff for base game sims).

Super excited to be here!
    Hi, I'm Ecto, and I'm super excited to be a member and share ideas here.

My favorite EP so far is Seasons, just because it comes with SO MUCH. Yes, there wasn't a world added, but I think the sheer overhaul of the gameplay it provides is super amazing, and kudos on the development team for that pack!

My favorite thing about the Sims is how uniquely wacky it is. From the random townie outfits to the fires and grim reaper, I know I'm playing the sims. TS4 feels like an extension of TS3, and it's awesome to feel right back at home.

I do play with cheats, mostly to reset sims, find things to clutter my house with in the DEBUG category and to start off in a slightly nicer house.

I think the tricks I use most often are bb.moveobjects to overlay items and create unique builds (if looking to clutter up a space, I recommend overlapping rugs) and bb.showhiddenobjects to find items to clutter the house in. It's especially useful if doing a rags to riches and you want the house to look dirty. I also cannot recommend enough - if you're struggling with your build looking bland - adding columns, floor trim, porches, and spandrels. You have no clue what a difference that makes!

I do own TS4. My favorite things are the graphics and ability to multitask. I just wish we had more matching items to flesh out the categories (like more historical/victorian clothing to go with the victorian themed builds, more modern architecture options for the items in Get Together and Get Famous, and more New Orleans inspired clothes and stuff for base game sims).

Super excited to be here!

Hello @Ectotechbiology :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Seasons is a great pack! It is very nice seeing our sims experiencing the different types of weather and enjoying doing seasonal activities. The changing landscape is lovely!
    The moo and debug cheats are very helpful to use when doing builds!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about the Sims game and your sims :)
  • epictyphlosionepictyphlosion Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, my name is EpicTyphlosion, and I can't believe I've just now joined the Sims forums!

My favourite EP is hard to pick, as a lot of them add something interesting, but I'd have to go with Seasons, as it adds new time-based events that your sim can participate in, and the whole weather mechanic is very nice!

I have tried TS4, and it feels rather... Strange. Everything about it feels like a completely different game, especially considering the design of the characters (The sims look a lot more cartoony as opposed to TS3). I've only played it for about an hour or so, and I'll probably give it a spin later, but I dunno'...

I don't often play with cheats. I like to keep things as legit as possible!

I've been playing Sims games for at least 5 years now, and I must say, I should've came here a loooooooong time ago!
    Hi, my name is EpicTyphlosion, and I can't believe I've just now joined the Sims forums!

My favourite EP is hard to pick, as a lot of them add something interesting, but I'd have to go with Seasons, as it adds new time-based events that your sim can participate in, and the whole weather mechanic is very nice!

I have tried TS4, and it feels rather... Strange. Everything about it feels like a completely different game, especially considering the design of the characters (The sims look a lot more cartoony as opposed to TS3). I've only played it for about an hour or so, and I'll probably give it a spin later, but I dunno'...

I don't often play with cheats. I like to keep things as legit as possible!

I've been playing Sims games for at least 5 years now, and I must say, I should've came here a loooooooong time ago!

Hello @epictyphlosion :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Seasons is a great ep! It is nice having our sims experiencing the different weather conditions, attention the different festivals , and the changing landscape is very pretty!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading reading and posting on the forum threads and meeting fellow simmers.
  • ZyamanaiZyamanai Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Zya and I have been playing the Sims since the very first sims pets expansion came out. Pets has always been my favorite, but I especially loved the pets/horses expansion for Sims 3. Being able to raise and ride horses was a big dream of mine in the Sims and I hope they reintroduce it into Sims 4. Nowadays I mainly play Sims 4, but I do still occasionally go back and play Sims 3 for the horses. Nice to meet everyone!
    Zyamanai wrote: »
    Hi everyone! My name is Zya and I have been playing the Sims since the very first sims pets expansion came out. Pets has always been my favorite, but I especially loved the pets/horses expansion for Sims 3. Being able to raise and ride horses was a big dream of mine in the Sims and I hope they reintroduce it into Sims 4. Nowadays I mainly play Sims 4, but I do still occasionally go back and play Sims 3 for the horses. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello @Zyamanai :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again!
    The horses in Sims 3 are very nice and the unicorns are very beautiful!
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Hello! My name is Sophia. I’ve been playing The Sims since 2012. My first Sims game was sims 3.

My favorite EP is most likely Seasons. I just love the weather and the calendar feature! Plus, taking screenshots of trees during Autumn is pretty fun.

My favorite thing about the game is definitely the graphics. Even though my graphics card is pretty bad..

I use MC Command Center and UI cheats extension. I can’t imagine ever playing without them!

Here’s a tip! To influence the gender of your Sim’s baby, make the sim eat strawberries and listen to pop music for a girl. For a boy, make the sim eat carrots and listen to alternative music.

Yes, I do have the sims 4 and I also have all of the packs, including the stuff packs. My favorite thing about the game is probably build mode. I spend most of my time playing in build mode and/or CAS. My least favorite thing is probably how there isn’t really much detail. In the sims 3 your sim could randomly choke on their food; which I thought was pretty funny! I also don’t really like how the game isn’t open world. You have to sit through a loading screen whenever you travel somewhere, and since my Mods folder is about 20 something gigabytes, it takes a LONG time for it to load.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Hello! My name is Sophia. I’ve been playing The Sims since 2012. My first Sims game was sims 3.

My favorite EP is most likely Seasons. I just love the weather and the calendar feature! Plus, taking screenshots of trees during Autumn is pretty fun.

My favorite thing about the game is definitely the graphics. Even though my graphics card is pretty bad..

I use MC Command Center and UI cheats extension. I can’t imagine ever playing without them!

Here’s a tip! To influence the gender of your Sim’s baby, make the sim eat strawberries and listen to pop music for a girl. For a boy, make the sim eat carrots and listen to alternative music.

Yes, I do have the sims 4 and I also have all of the packs, including the stuff packs. My favorite thing about the game is probably build mode. I spend most of my time playing in build mode and/or CAS. My least favorite thing is probably how there isn’t really much detail. In the sims 3 your sim could randomly choke on their food; which I thought was pretty funny! I also don’t really like how the game isn’t open world. You have to sit through a loading screen whenever you travel somewhere, and since my Mods folder is about 20 something gigabytes, it takes a LONG time for it to load.

Hello @xstxrrysequence :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4 also. It is great that you own all the packs! They add many fun and enjoyable activities, features, and events to the game. Seasons is a great pack! The changing landscapes are very lovely! It is very nice that our sims can enjoy doing seasonal activities.
    It is nice that you enjoy spending time in build mode. It is great that we can enjoy expressing our creativity through our builds in the game.
  • jarofpearlsjarofpearls Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, my name is Allison! I'm playing the Sims 3. I've been really interested in the World Adventures EP, so I have no interest in switching to Sims 4 currently. I just got that EP, actually, so I'm really enjoying the exploration and treasure-hunting. I just wish the "fully explored a tomb" message actually was "fully explored" instead of "reached the goal."

As far as cheats, I don't really mess with them much in a normal game, but I'll use them if I'm playing around with building. You mean like buydebug and moveobjects on, right? I'm sure I don't have any tips or tricks that haven't already been discovered in all this time... Although I am surprised by how much money I can make from a good vacation.
    Hello, my name is Allison! I'm playing the Sims 3. I've been really interested in the World Adventures EP, so I have no interest in switching to Sims 4 currently. I just got that EP, actually, so I'm really enjoying the exploration and treasure-hunting. I just wish the "fully explored a tomb" message actually was "fully explored" instead of "reached the goal."

As far as cheats, I don't really mess with them much in a normal game, but I'll use them if I'm playing around with building. You mean like buydebug and moveobjects on, right? I'm sure I don't have any tips or tricks that haven't already been discovered in all this time... Although I am surprised by how much money I can make from a good vacation.

Hello @jarofpearls :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying sims 3 World Adventures pack. It is enjoyable having our sims visiting the three new worlds and going on adventures there. The culture and landscape of them are great!
    MOO is very helpful to use when doing building.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads and meeting fellow simmers.
    If it's okay, I have a couple questions regarding store wish lists.

1) If you buy someone a gift that is currently on sale, are you buying them the gift at the sale price or the full price? Does the same answer apply to both Daily Deals and Weekly Specials?

2) If you have a set on your wish list, does someone wanting to gift you have the option of buying single items from that set or only the whole set?

3) Is it or is it not in poor taste to have your wish list in your signature? I've read that it is, but I've seen several people with it (since I started paying attention to that), so I'm a bit confused.

I'm really not sure how I would search for these, so I hope you don't mind that I'm asking here! I was having a lot of fun figuring out which items I can buy with the SimPoints I got from registering my game, and these were some of the questions that came up while I was looking through that. I feel like I glanced over the answer to 1) while doing that, but I can't find where I might have seen it. I'm probably overthinking it, but I figured a wish list is a good way for me to plan out what would be nice to have and if I'm making one anyway, I should probably do it properly from the beginning.
    If it's okay, I have a couple questions regarding store wish lists.

1) If you buy someone a gift that is currently on sale, are you buying them the gift at the sale price or the full price? Does the same answer apply to both Daily Deals and Weekly Specials?

2) If you have a set on your wish list, does someone wanting to gift you have the option of buying single items from that set or only the whole set?

3) Is it or is it not in poor taste to have your wish list in your signature? I've read that it is, but I've seen several people with it (since I started paying attention to that), so I'm a bit confused.

I'm really not sure how I would search for these, so I hope you don't mind that I'm asking here! I was having a lot of fun figuring out which items I can buy with the SimPoints I got from registering my game, and these were some of the questions that came up while I was looking through that. I feel like I glanced over the answer to 1) while doing that, but I can't find where I might have seen it. I'm probably overthinking it, but I figured a wish list is a good way for me to plan out what would be nice to have and if I'm making one anyway, I should probably do it properly from the beginning.

Hello @jarofpearls :)
    It would be best to post your questions on this link thread. The simmers there are very helpful and will answer your questions
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/866448/daily-deal-dd-2018-rotation-list-and-sales-help#latest
    Okay, I might do that. The first post said it was alright to pose questions here and I am unsure how a newbie like myself would be received, so I thought this was probably the best spot. Thank you.
    Okay, I might do that. The first post said it was alright to pose questions here and I am unsure how a newbie like myself would be received, so I thought this was probably the best spot. Thank you.

The simmers on that link thread are helping new members quite often :) They would be happy to help you.
  • GauaxGauax Posts: 7 New Member
    1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    My favorite EP is probably Island Paradise! I just love everything about it T T

2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    I would say It's CAS, Cause I really love creating new Sims!

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    I use motherlode and moveobjects, and if my Sim is about to die and I have no other choice I Alter their needs

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    While CAS, Just create your Sim the way you want, It doesn't have to look perfect and good as the rest of the Simmers, Just make it the way you love and don't pressure yourself on it because all that matters is that you like it and it doesn't necessarily has to be similar to the others, (I used to be like that, thinking that my creation were not good enough and I always thought what I make looks horrible compared to others but with time passing I learned to just do what I love and not push myself to be good as the rest because the more the time pass the more you learn and get your own style in CAS and be able to create what you love even better)

5. Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    I did buy TS4, My favorite part again would be CAS, and the least favorite part is that I'm not able to use multiple items in one location (Makeup) It was possible in TS3 and I loved the game because it was not limited...
    Gauax wrote: »
    My favorite EP is probably Island Paradise! I just love everything about it T T

I would say It's CAS, Cause I really love creating new Sims!

I use motherlode and moveobjects, and if my Sim is about to die and I have no other choice I Alter their needs

While CAS, Just create your Sim the way you want, It doesn't have to look perfect and good as the rest of the Simmers, Just make it the way you love and don't pressure yourself on it because all that matters is that you like it and it doesn't necessarily has to be similar to the others, (I used to be like that, thinking that my creation were not good enough and I always thought what I make looks horrible compared to others but with time passing I learned to just do what I love and not push myself to be good as the rest because the more the time pass the more you learn and get your own style in CAS and be able to create what you love even better)

5. Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    I did buy TS4, My favorite part again would be CAS, and the least favorite part is that I'm not able to use multiple items in one location (Makeup) It was possible in TS3 and I loved the game because it was not limited...

Hello @Gauax :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Creating sims is a great part of simming! It is enjoyable to give background details to our sims, them choose outfits that suit them for the different categories. It is nice seeing how their Sims lives develop in our games!
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Hi, I'm Catzilla because the first four user names I tried were in use so it came down to this oldy but goody.

That's a toughy, I like Get Together and City Living as a set and the weird that is Vampires all working together.

Hands down, it's the little things! I almost fell out of my chair laughing at all the woohoo locations I've discovered so far and the animations. (no spoilers, please).

Yes, sometimes. I use cas fulledit and money because I got sick of the boring beige starter house and sims that looked fine in creation but then looked funky in play. ;) I also used MCCC once to fix a family relationship that was broken when I had to clone a new sim to get rid of an undesirable train (it was my first gallery sim experience).

Save your game and make a back up save every now and then, you never know if something in your game will break. Also, beware of using gallery sims as is, I'd suggest making a twin and then deleting the original gallery version from your game. I'd also like to thank all the players who've posted the How To Build stuff vids on YouTube, so helpful!

I did buy TS4, I really like how much easier moving the camera is over Sims 3, I also love all the beautiful rooms and lots in the gallery, you guys are so talented and build so much better than I do. My least favorite thing? Thank goodness for being able insta age up babies and toddlers! lol
    Catzilla wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Catzilla because the first four user names I tried were in use so it came down to this oldy but goody.

That's a toughy, I like Get Together and City Living as a set and the weird that is Vampires all working together.

Hands down, it's the little things! I almost fell out of my chair laughing at all the woohoo locations I've discovered so far and the animations. (no spoilers, please).

Yes, sometimes. I use cas fulledit and money because I got sick of the boring beige starter house and sims that looked fine in creation but then looked funky in play. ;) I also used MCCC once to fix a family relationship that was broken when I had to clone a new sim to get rid of an undesirable train (it was my first gallery sim experience).

Save your game and make a back up save every now and then, you never know if something in your game will break. Also, beware of using gallery sims as is, I'd suggest making a twin and then deleting the original gallery version from your game. I'd also like to thank all the players who've posted the How To Build stuff vids on YouTube, so helpful!

I did buy TS4, I really like how much easier moving the camera is over Sims 3, I also love all the beautiful rooms and lots in the gallery, you guys are so talented and build so much better than I do. My least favorite thing? Thank goodness for being able insta age up babies and toddlers! lol

Hello @Catzilla :) It is nice to meet you.
    Get Together and City Living are great packs! Windenburg and San Myshuno are great world for our sims to enjoy living in!
    Saving the game and making backups is a very helpful tip! Issues can arise suddenly!
  • Ninja_ZaydaNinja_Zayda Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, I'm Jashmir, I'm an Indian, Autistic, Bipolar simmer! My favorite pack for the Sims 4 is probably either Seasons or Cat and Dogs. My favorite pack for the Sims 3 was by far Generations or University and I really hope we get more similar packs to those two because I played with them non-stop. I do play with cheats, but I try to limit it, it's no fun when you just cheat and cheat and cheat but I like to build nice houses for my sims right off the bat so I typically end up cheating a little. What do you guys hope to see in the Realm Of Magic? I hope we get pet owls or pegisi or some other magical pet and maybe faires? Obviously, I want witches in it! I also hope magic has a skill tree like vampires and celebrities do. I hope we get a world with it I mean it is called REALM of Magic! Do you guys use CC? I use a TON, I love my CC clothes and hair especially! I do use build CC but not in the builds I share on the gallery (usually). How would you feel if they added disabilities to the game? Personally, as a disabled person, I would be super excited, but I know not all people want that much realism.
    Hi, I'm Jashmir, I'm an Indian, Autistic, Bipolar simmer! My favorite pack for the Sims 4 is probably either Seasons or Cat and Dogs. My favorite pack for the Sims 3 was by far Generations or University and I really hope we get more similar packs to those two because I played with them non-stop. I do play with cheats, but I try to limit it, it's no fun when you just cheat and cheat and cheat but I like to build nice houses for my sims right off the bat so I typically end up cheating a little. What do you guys hope to see in the Realm Of Magic? I hope we get pet owls or pegisi or some other magical pet and maybe faires? Obviously, I want witches in it! I also hope magic has a skill tree like vampires and celebrities do. I hope we get a world with it I mean it is called REALM of Magic! Do you guys use CC? I use a TON, I love my CC clothes and hair especially! I do use build CC but not in the builds I share on the gallery (usually). How would you feel if they added disabilities to the game? Personally, as a disabled person, I would be super excited, but I know not all people want that much realism.

Hello @Ninja_Zayda :) I posted to you on the other introduction thread but just wanted to say “ happy simming” again :)
    You may like to post game feedback or ideas on threads in the Sims 4 Games Feedback and Ideas Corner sections of the forums.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • feenalockheartfeenalockheart Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello, I just joined today but I've feel like I've been here for years since this site is one of the first things that show up on Google when troubleshooting a problem. I guess I've been somewhat lurking till now.

- What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    Right now it's between Pets and Strangerville.

- Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    I don't like cheating with sims I play but I use NPC Control to give NPC sims jobs that fit their aspirations/personality. I also use MCCC but mostly for the teleport function since you need to see the sim to assign them a new job.

- Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    Yes I did. My favorite thing is all the different emotional states your sim can experience and the fluid animations. It's a vast improvement over just being 'happy'. Also, the body modification options in CAS.

Lease favorite thing. Well, it's not my least but not being able to make a direct clone with all the hair, makeup, and clothing choices intact is annoying. I don't like having to make a twin and then re-dress them all over again, especially if there are more then two sims in a household it gets tedious and needlessly time consuming.
    Hello, I just joined today but I've feel like I've been here for years since this site is one of the first things that show up on Google when troubleshooting a problem. I guess I've been somewhat lurking till now.

- What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    Right now it's between Pets and Strangerville.

- Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    I don't like cheating with sims I play but I use NPC Control to give NPC sims jobs that fit their aspirations/personality. I also use MCCC but mostly for the teleport function since you need to see the sim to assign them a new job.

- Did you buy the Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    Yes I did. My favorite thing is all the different emotional states your sim can experience and the fluid animations. It's a vast improvement over just being 'happy'. Also, the body modification options in CAS.

Lease favorite thing. Well, it's not my least but not being able to make a direct clone with all the hair, makeup, and clothing choices intact is annoying. I don't like having to make a twin and then re-dress them all over again, especially if there are more then two sims in a household it gets tedious and needlessly time consuming.

Hello @feenalockheart :) It is nice to meet you.
    Pets is a great expansion pack! The cats and dogs are very cute! It is enjoyable seeing the interactions between sims and their pets<3
    It is very nice seeing the variety of emotions that our sims experience :)
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums threads.
  • AwkwardElfAwkwardElf Posts: 18 Member
    Hello there ! I have been playing the sims for years but only now discovered the forum ! (how ?!) Anyways, I'll answer the questions as some kind of introduction:

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?

In Sims 3, it'd probably be either World Adventures, Supernatural or Island Living. Why? Because I love playing with Supernatural sims (including mermaids), and I love having multiple homes (holiday homes) for my sims !

In Sims 4, it'd probably have to be vampires because of all the gothic stuff, although I haven't tried the latest expansion yet. I'm excited for mermaids though!

I love how I can play it for hours without getting bored. There's always new thing to try and new challenges to attempt. I also have PTSD and the game really calms me down and helps with that.

It depends on the household. Sometimes I want to have a rich Sim to start off with, sometimes I want my sim to be immortal - it always depends on the backstory of my sim - I once had the heir of a noble family that had lost all their wealth move into a huge mansion that was haunted, needed constant repairs and just overall proved to be a great challenge to make a living and pay the bills as my sim started off their career !

I just like to say: Don't force yourself to play. Whether you to Let's Play's or Challenges, it doesn't matter. If you don't feel like playing your current household, just don't. Come back to it later on, because you don't want to get frustrated. Simming should always be fun !

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?

I do. I kinda don't like that cheats stop working once you change lots, but using deaderpool's mod manager makes it easy to change this. I'm actually missing some small things - especially making my sim have pointy ears without them having to be an alien. I love playing elven sims, and sure, there are cc ears for that, but they won't be inheritable by the sim's children.
    AnxiousPeacefulBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif
    AwkwardElf wrote: »
    Hello there ! I have been playing the sims for years but only now discovered the forum ! (how ?!) Anyways, I'll answer the questions as some kind of introduction:

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?

In Sims 3, it'd probably be either World Adventures, Supernatural or Island Living. Why? Because I love playing with Supernatural sims (including mermaids), and I love having multiple homes (holiday homes) for my sims !

In Sims 4, it'd probably have to be vampires because of all the gothic stuff, although I haven't tried the latest expansion yet. I'm excited for mermaids though!

I love how I can play it for hours without getting bored. There's always new thing to try and new challenges to attempt. I also have PTSD and the game really calms me down and helps with that.

It depends on the household. Sometimes I want to have a rich Sim to start off with, sometimes I want my sim to be immortal - it always depends on the backstory of my sim - I once had the heir of a noble family that had lost all their wealth move into a huge mansion that was haunted, needed constant repairs and just overall proved to be a great challenge to make a living and pay the bills as my sim started off their career !

I just like to say: Don't force yourself to play. Whether you to Let's Play's or Challenges, it doesn't matter. If you don't feel like playing your current household, just don't. Come back to it later on, because you don't want to get frustrated. Simming should always be fun !

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?

I do. I kinda don't like that cheats stop working once you change lots, but using deaderpool's mod manager makes it easy to change this. I'm actually missing some small things - especially making my sim have pointy ears without them having to be an alien. I love playing elven sims, and sure, there are cc ears for that, but they won't be inheritable by the sim's children.

Hello @AwkwardElf :) It is nice to meet you,
    It is great that there is always something new to do and discover when playing The Sims! It is great seeing what happens next in the lives of our sims!
    I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from PTSD I send hugs to you <3 It is good that you find that simming helps you to endure through it.