Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Oui oui! Moi, Capitaine Artie Stique, 'ereby take ze peddles et go 'ave un walk around ze lac. Au revoir! 😘
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Oui oui! Moi, Capitaine Artie Stique, 'ereby take ze peddles et go 'ave un walk around ze lac. Au revoir! 😘

But there's mountain trolls on either end! :open_mouth:
    edited May 2019
    Turner wrote: »

But there's mountain trolls on either end! :open_mouth:

6x1zis8.jpg

Capitaine Artie Stique: Non, ze carte seyz zere eez not. Ze left side 'as non monts, zose are at ze righte side! Heheh.
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Let the Gov decide... <3
    @twiddle3

Never thought I'd see the day that Kaitlin would put a heart next to the Gov's name :flushed:

The Gov: "You know what they say, The more you hate someone the more you like them... I must love this season's cast then, haha!"
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The Gov: "Alright Ladies, We're going to have to think strategic here if we are going to outsmart these pirates, times like this call for aggressive negotiations!"

*Walks up to the pirates*

"I'll let you keep these two as prisoners if you let me cross the river with all the cash"

The Gov and 1 Pirate cross over to side B

"So long suckers! I'll drop you a line from Bermuda!"
    Christmas_Banner.png
    ^This is the type of quality content that I signed up for XD
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    So who stays and who comes back to get the others? I think you need to decide that too.
    Mmmm....
    I think the Gov stayed there and the pirate came back.
    So who stays and who comes back to get the others? I think you need to decide that too.

Yeah, I think he went to bed before deciding that.

According to the agreed upon plan, the player comes back, so I'm going to make the move for him to speed this process along.

The Governor returns back by himself.
    Okay... When the Gov came back Kaitlin decided to take 1 pirate over and then stayed there and send the pirate back.

edited May 2019
    This side:

Taiha, Gov and 1 pirate

In Boat coming back:

1 Pirate

Other side:

Kaitlin and 1 pirate
    edited May 2019
    Okay... When the Gov came back Kaitlin decided to take 1 pirate over and then stayed there and send the pirate back.

This action results in this:

A: Governor, Taiha, 1 pirate

B: Kaitlin, 2 pirates

Kaitlin, a player, has been outnumbered, and thus the group has been robbed!
    maxresdefault.jpg

OBSTACLE FAILED, 50 COINS LOST!
    Oops... :s
    ... I told y'all to go walk around the lake. XD
    Okay... Kaitlin's Solution

1. 1 pirate and 1 player go in the boat and 2 pirates and 2 players stay with the coins
    A - ☠☠☺☺
    B - ☠☺

2. 1 pirate stays on the other side and 1 player goes back
    A - ☠☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠

3. 1 pirate and 1 player go in the boat and leaves 1 pirate and 2 players with the coins
    A - ☠☺☺
    B - ☠☠☺
    👐🏳

HayloHusky wrote: »
    My idea
    1. 3 Pirates, 3 Players -> Nothing -> Nothing
    A - ☠☠☠☺☺☺
    B -

2. 2 Pirates, 2 Players -> 1 Pirate 1 Player -> Nothing.
    A - ☠☠☺☺
    B - ☠☺

3. 2 Pirates, 2 Players <- 1 Player <- 1 Pirate
    A - ☠☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠

4. 1 Pirate, 2 Players -> 1 Player 1 Pirate -> 1 Pirate
    A - ☠☺☺
    B - ☠☠☺
    👐🏳

twiddle3 wrote: »
    Twiddle's Solution:

- Send 2 Pirates across in a boat to the other side, All 3 of us and 1 pirate stay with the coins on Beach A.
    A - ☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠☠

- One of the two pirates row back leaving 1 pirate on Beach B and the 3 of us and two pirates on Beach A.
    A - ☠☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠

- Then the two pirates on Beach A row across to Beach B so that there are now 3 of us with the coins on Beach A and all the pirates on beach B.
    A - ☺☺☺
    B - ☠☠☠

- Again, One pirate rows back so that there are 3 of us, the coins and 1 pirate on Beach A and two on Beach B.
    A - ☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠☠

- Now, Two of us row across to Beach B,
    A - ☠☺
    B - ☠☠☺☺

- One of us and one pirate stays on Beach B and one of us and one pirate rows back to A. There are now Two of us and Two pirates on A, One of us and One pirate on B.
    A - ☠☠☺☺
    B - ☠☺

- Finally the two of us on Beach A row over to Beach B...
    A - ☠☠
    B - ☠☺☺☺

- ... and we send the lone pirate back to his friends on Beach A with nothing.
    A - ☠☠☠
    B - ☺☺☺

At least you all made it across the side using this solution. But you still wouldn't meet the requirement of having all 6 on side B.

So either way you all are dirty Moles! :tongue:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, that was fast
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    But we lost because of me... :'(
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    FOREST OBSTACLE
    https://www.flashgamesplayer.com/free/jungle-jones/play.html
    (if it doesn't work because you don't have adobe flash player, or some other reason, let me know)

So sorry I'm late but it isn't working for me.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited May 2019
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    FOREST OBSTACLE
    https://www.flashgamesplayer.com/free/jungle-jones/play.html
    (if it doesn't work because you don't have adobe flash player, or some other reason, let me know)

So sorry I'm late but it isn't working for me.

Nevermind. I managed to fix the issue.

Let me finish the game as soon as possible.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Yeah, getting Flash to work in this day and age on a browser is tricky.

*puts on old man voice*

Back in the days before time existed (2011), I took a class in Flash development as an elective in college. A few years later, it's now obsolete and only has some niche uses outside the internet. ):
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Although the Lake Team lost 50 coins, the Forest Team just won 40 back!!

The final obstacle will be posted within the next few hours :)

The correct answer to the flash game was GREEN

There were two correct solutions to the lake problem; Twiddle's proposal was one of them, shown below (courtesy of Vul):
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Twiddle's Solution:

- Send 2 Pirates across in a boat to the other side, All 3 of us and 1 pirate stay with the coins on Beach A.
    A - ☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠☠

- One of the two pirates row back leaving 1 pirate on Beach B and the 3 of us and two pirates on Beach A.
    A - ☠☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠

- Then the two pirates on Beach A row across to Beach B so that there are now 3 of us with the coins on Beach A and all the pirates on beach B.
    A - ☺☺☺
    B - ☠☠☠

- Again, One pirate rows back so that there are 3 of us, the coins and 1 pirate on Beach A and two on Beach B.
    A - ☠☺☺☺
    B - ☠☠

- Now, Two of us row across to Beach B,
    A - ☠☺
    B - ☠☠☺☺

- One of us and one pirate stays on Beach B and one of us and one pirate rows back to A. There are now Two of us and Two pirates on A, One of us and One pirate on B.
    A - ☠☠☺☺
    B - ☠☺

- Finally the two of us on Beach A row over to Beach B...
    A - ☠☠
    B - ☠☺☺☺

- ... and we send the lone pirate back to his friends on Beach A with nothing.
    A - ☠☠☠
    B - ☺☺☺

At least you all made it across the side using this solution. But you still wouldn't meet the requirement of having all 6 on side B.

This is indeed correct but unfinished. All that's left is for one pirate to cross over, bring a friend, and repeat.
    Oh, that was fast :0

And yeah, I liked Twiddle's solution the best :D Because from what I've seen, the pirates never outnumber the players

Question: what happened to the 10 remaining coins?

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Question: what happened to the 10 remaining coins?

My guess is someone sabotaging. 🤔