Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to your Mashuga family?

HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
Yes, another one of these threads, but I love hearing about that! :)

I always found their house very strange. Frankie was always swimming and doing sports but for some reason, I pictured him as abusive. Was he mean again? As for Sylvia, I pictured her as esoteric, wishing to be abducted by aliens, maybe somewhat neurotic... not totally aware of the reality, lost in her own world, trying to escape reality.

I could never give them a happy life. Just a weird one. What about you?
I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...

Comments

• Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I lit just posted about these. I didn't know any cheats as a kid so played them to experience having money. Bought what I thought was a roulette table. Was actually a firework launcher. They both died in the fire and I couldn't play the house again cause I couldn't afford it
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    I never liked the way their house was or the look of their characters so I always deleted them. I did play with the Goth family though.
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    I moved them to the main neighbourhood, although they lost thier iconic home in the process, as the DLC families also were installed. Wanted all the official sims to share one world. Maybe one day I'll build their unique home on a different lot in neighbourhood 1.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.