Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    @Becka28 Yes, that’s old Villareal! I think he has striked before as well :s Thank you! I really like Wolfgang’s makeover as well! :)

🐸🐸🐸🐸 girl. Alana has some deciding to do when she is ready!
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2019
    Now that Cinderella was a young adult her stepmother decided that she could take on even more responsibilities around the house.
    gcPV93S.png

Cinderella practically sped through her chores as they have become second nature at this point.
    WQmAObP.png
    wSVBUMe.png
    26VM4lo.png

Upstairs her stepfamily was enjoying pleasant afternoon strings performed by Drizella.
    bTQ6mkA.png

The sounds were lovely and Cindy really wanted to join them.
    GCobEcY.png

"Hey Drizella, look who the cat dragged in."
    pTT6EmZ.png

"I finished up my morning chores and thought I'd see you play the violin some."
    xedUvPG.png

"Pfft, hahaha!"
    "Did you hear that Anastasia?"
    nXg0NY3.png

"Did I... say something wrong?"
    jeMO7Fn.png

"The only thing you should be listening to Cinderella is the sound of your hands getting to work! Mother will certainly hear about you slacking off!"
    ybviHef.png

And that she did. Lady Tremaine gave Cindy an earful later that day.
    XIwz0vE.png

She wasn't allowed even a moment to enjoy music with her family.
    rIcwy2r.png

The realization alone broke her heart.
    TTJPKby.png

And left her wicked stepfamily feeling quite full of themselves.
    iiZD4H4.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

I love it when the couples/families does nice/cute things autonomously too. Emmi didn't have that kind of relationship with Leah's dad. Yeah, and in the spy career you almost never go to work, so it takes ages to get promoted. I hope I get it to work out as well. ;-)

Reaction to your last post:
    Wow, that is so weird. I don't think I have experienced that in my game. Does Lawrence have any fame?

Lawrence gets stared at Constantly! And if Ian isn't with him, guys just go and sit by him, uninvited, without knowing him. (women never do that to him) Clearly there's something special about him. And no, he has no fame, I don't have Get Famous.

I'm just sort of wondering what people think of the look the guy is giving him? It that a "You're so cute" thing, or a "d*#m, I want you?" look.

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited May 2019
    @Thunderbat87 Well, Nicole is certainly pretty, but if she’s that kind of person he’s better off without her – in the long run.
    I totally Lol-ed at the naked guy at the restaurant. Ian and Lawrence did that once. I didn’t realize that you have to dress them again yourself, I thought they did it on their own, But no, they both walked into a bar stark naked. At least it was all adults there :smiley:
    And my gosh, I hope you can keep Leah away from Wolfgang. I’ve not played him, but I hear that he’s pretty evil.

@Becka28 Wow! Thanks Soooo much for your insight into the staring! I guess I’ll count myself lucky that no one goes after Lawrence like that! Although, in your game they were both women, right? Maybe that makes a difference. And the game does seem to know that Ian can kick anyone’s a$$ that he wants too, so it may be a factor. Which seems to add up with the Marcus Flex idea, he’s maxed out at physical strength too I believe, like Ian. It is truly amazing that he chased the guy away autonomously. This game is shocking sometimes.
    The Nancy Landgraab situation is beyond funny. Sorry buddy, you gotta go, don’t mess with Nancy – she Will hurt you (or make you “poof” disappear) lmao
    Alana has herself in a pickle. I know who I want her to pick, but I’m not sure if she’d hear me from here “Brock! Brock! Wake up buddy, say something!" Lol.
    You have the best lines in here “but he forgot his suit again and she forgot what she wanted to say,” and “(yes they are "that"couple)” :smiley:
    The dinner party looks fabulous. You must've used some serious influence and/or (Autonomy off) to get it. :wink:

@HopeyStarr Poor Cinderella, what a life. And she even makes an effort to spend time with those awful people, and they reject her! Total POS witches (with a b)
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

edited May 2019
    @AlwaysAsking It's so hard treating my sims poorly, especially the ones I like :tired_face: If this aspiration wasn't so long I would have had Prince Charming swoop in and take her out of this life by now.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Now that Cinderella was a young adult her stepmother decided that she could take on even more responsibilities around the house.
    gcPV93S.png

Cinderella practically sped through her chores as they have become second nature at this point.
    WQmAObP.png
    wSVBUMe.png
    26VM4lo.png

Upstairs her stepfamily was enjoying pleasant afternoon strings performed by Drizella.
    bTQ6mkA.png

The sounds were lovely and Cindy really wanted to join them.
    GCobEcY.png

"Hey Drizella, look who the cat dragged in."
    pTT6EmZ.png

"I finished up my morning chores and thought I'd see you play the violin some."
    xedUvPG.png

"Pfft, hahaha!"
    "Did you hear that Anastasia?"
    nXg0NY3.png

"Did I... say something wrong?"
    jeMO7Fn.png

"The only thing you should be listening to Cinderella is the sound of your hands getting to work! Mother will certainly hear about you slacking off!"
    ybviHef.png

And that she did. Lady Tremaine gave Cindy an earful later that day.
    XIwz0vE.png

She wasn't allowed even a moment to enjoy music with her family.
    rIcwy2r.png

The realization alone broke her heart.
    TTJPKby.png

And left her wicked stepfamily feeling quite full of themselves.
    iiZD4H4.png

really enjoyed your story B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

@HopeyStarr
    @AlwaysAsking It's so hard treating my sims poorly, especially the ones I like :tired_face: If this aspiration wasn't so long I would have had Prince Charming swoop in and take her out of this life by now.

I’ll bet!! I hate to see my poor little Sims suffer 😔
    SqxdF0m.png

today I have been building a little with my next house and testing out the chicken scoop and other farm animals now available to the sims 4 by the modding community.

testing out off the grid related gameplay mods B)

I also lost a sim who died from cold indoors :'(

I should of just made her immune to cold weather, I like seasons a lot but these random deaths are become annoying.

I have a new baby in my current household called reece king jr, son to reece king a male model another simmers was kind enough to create for me :)

edited May 2019
    A brief recap:

Ian and Lawrence are a couple that have been together for about 4 years, they've been married for about 1.

Ian is a Marine and Lawrence is a scientist. Lawrence is naturally more timid than Ian.

Lawrence is also attractive and is often actively pursued by men, no matter where he goes.

Recently he'd gone to an art institute, and when he left he had been followed, and that had frightened him.

Ever since that incident his anxiety about going places without Ian had increased severely, to the point that he was afraid to be anywhere without Ian with him.

This installment shows the beginning of their work to make Lawrence more self-sufficient again.

Lawrence Fights Anxiety..... At the Oasis Springs Museum:

“Ok, I know you’ll be fine,” Ian said as he hugged Lawrence.

Ad3134J.png

"You’re completely prepared now. You know how to check your surroundings before you walk into or out of a room."

p9WwE4m.png

"You’ve got your Pepper Spray in your pocket"

rI5LW2w.png

"You won’t need to come out alone, I’ll come in to get you. Your phone is with you, and charged, and ready to call for help if you need too."

oDXndF4.png

"And we have wonderful memories at this museum, there’s nothing scary to think about here."

BGbeptU.png

(In a spoiler to save room)
    “Yes, I know,” Lawrence said, “Lawn Flamingos and suits of armor, I remember how fun this museum was.”

EzZxric.png

“You can do this Lawrence,” Ian said. “25 minutes, our timers are set for 25 minutes. I’ll come into the lobby to get you. Spend 20 minutes looking around, then come back downstairs and just wait there for me.”

l1AP0XN.png

“If I get scared, or someone starts to follow me, you’ll come and get me right?” Lawrence asked.

4xUdsnQ.png

“Of course I will Sweetheart,” Ian said. I’m sitting right here on the bench, I’m not going away. I’m sitting here waiting for you. You can get through 25 minutes without me.”

AQlLUsm.png

“What if I can’t?” Lawrence asked him.

D1WP4Ss.png

“You can,” Ian answered, “So we don’t need to worry about that.”

4x72HS2.png

Ian sat down on the bench and set his timer for 22 minutes, so he could make sure to be back in the lobby when Lawrence got there.

iJKde0w.png

Lawrence trepidatiously made his way to the front doors of the museum, and peered in.

o4c1gGm.png

Everything looked safe, he just really wished Ian would at least sit inside to wait for him.

wEwlVXs.png

Lawrence decided to cheat, and do the museum from the top down.

zBn9CYe.png

That way, he could go and look down and see Ian sitting on the bench, and Ian wouldn't know Lawrence was checking to see if he was there.

DODr41v.png

Ian was there, and Lawrence’s nerves calmed just a little bit. He was right there, and everything was fine.

bvDGo2Q.png

So he started looking at the things at the museum, and remembering the time that he and Ian had come here together. Ian had seen this picture as a treeman, talking to a kangaroo

YVCSAJe.png

Lawrence stood and looked at it. He knew there was a deeper meaning. Chaos and destruction, versus goodness and light. He wished he just saw a treeman and a kangaroo

AoWR7oK.png

But then came the fun part. He looked at the suit of armor, and remembered how much Ian had liked it.

pMK04EV.png

Ian said that it was, by far, the best thing in the museum. Lawrence could remember it like it was yesterday, but it was over 3 years ago now.

mqFM8gh.png

Lawrence told himself that everything was fine. Ian was always with him inside. He could always hear his voice, and his laugh, and see his smile.

6BkVVeE.png

He went down to see the Lawn flamingo, because that had been the other half of the fun they’d had. That was when Lawrence told Ian that a lawn flamingo was much more impressive than a suit of armor.

c0KA56h.png

They had laughed at that, and both had wondered why there was a lawn flamingo in a museum anyway.

g8AbfKe.png

Ian was outside, thinking about that very conversation himself, and hoping Lawrence was remembering it.

L5tu8dM.png

Finally the 25 minutes had almost passed, so Lawrence went to the ground floor, near the lobby, to look at the exhibits down there.

RHyEd7N.png

And he was very glad that the 25 minutes were almost up. Because there was a man there, looking at the exhibits too. He wasn’t even looking at Lawrence, but it still made him nervous.

JuPO2vO.png

So he went over closer to the doors to wait for Ian.

DN2EUgn.png

And here he was!

8HzRp7N.png

He was very happy to see that Lawrence was fine, and he’d made it the full 25 minutes.

SHqTs5e.png

He wasn’t shaky, or crying, or hyperventilating. He was fine. He didn’t look at all happy, but he was in better shape that Ian had expected.

CzgXGR2.png

And it was a good thing that neither of them noticed a man who was, once again, staring at Lawrence. It was never ending

KS4JRZs.png

But Lawrence was so happy to have Ian with him to even notice. He grabbed Ian’s hand, and they went upstairs together to look at the flamingo.

O3tGDSR.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

marcel21 wrote: »
    Thank you :blush:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    @marcel21
    today I have been building a little with my next house and testing out the chicken scoop and other farm animals now available to the sims 4 by the modding community.

I should of just made her immune to cold weather, I like seasons a lot but these random deaths are become annoying.

I have a new baby in my current household called reece king jr, son to reece king a male model another simmers was kind enough to create for me :)

Wow! You are an adventurous player! Do the mods ever cause big problems for you? I'm afraid to use them. I can't take the chance of crashing my computer.

But wow, it sounds like cool stuff! Especially "off the grid" gameplay!!! Where can you go, and what can you do when you're off the grid?

And ... I agree, I think you should turn off any chance of sims dying from weather. It's so dumb!!

We love to see toddlers in the thread. When Reece Jr ages to a toddler you should show us a picture, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Thank you :blush:

you are most welcome

@marcel21

Wow! You are an adventurous player! Do the mods ever cause big problems for you? I'm afraid to use them. I can't take the chance of crashing my computer.

But wow, it sounds like cool stuff! Especially "off the grid" gameplay!!! Where can you go, and what can you do when you're off the grid?

And ... I agree, I think you should turn off any chance of sims dying from weather. It's so dumb!!

We love to see toddlers in the thread. When Reece Jr ages to a toddler you should show us a picture, lol

That I am. I like to try all content and gameplay there is to offer.
    some can yes, not had any issues recently mind.
    off the grid stuff are custom content with gameplay etc etc

living without electrical appliances as a hermit, some really great off the grid items that work well for me.

here is some popular items in the links for you to take a look

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/904156/cc-for-living-off-the-grid
    https://simsinthewoods.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/ts4-download-brunch-at-the-old-mission-farm/
    https://simsvip.com/2017/06/28/didnt-get-eco-living-gameplay-feature-wanted-weve-got-covered/

agree seasons deaths are a bumb feature

when he ages to toddler I will post picks of him

@FurSimsOfficial

I dont use the gallery. I have a website and everything is organized there through files etc. But mediafire is fairly easy. If you click the link, the only button you have to click is:

11111.jpg

Yes, that is actually what I'd tried, but it asks me to download some program that I know nothing about. So I figured I must be doing something wrong

OQ3Qvko.png

jqWNTge.png
    SqxdF0m.png

That I am. I like to try all content and gameplay there is to offer.
    some can yes, not had any issues recently mind.
    off the grid stuff are custom content with gameplay etc etc

living without electrical appliances as a hermit, some really great off the grid items that work well for me.

here is some popular items in the links for you to take a look

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/904156/cc-for-living-off-the-grid
    https://simsinthewoods.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/ts4-download-brunch-at-the-old-mission-farm/
    https://simsvip.com/2017/06/28/didnt-get-eco-living-gameplay-feature-wanted-weve-got-covered/

agree seasons deaths are a bumb feature

when he ages to toddler I will post picks of him

Ok cool, thanks! I'll look at the links!

And look forward to seeing the toddler! :smiley:
    SqxdF0m.png

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited May 2019
    Cornelius Landgraab had taken Mojo for a walk and encountered these interestingly-looking game-generated sims.

EDIT - The day after this photo was taken Mojo sadly passed away.

05-11-19_12-37-40PM_zpsn7azjpxa.png
    Post edited by calaprfy on
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Cornelius Landgraab had taken Mojo for a walk and encountered these interestingly-looking game-generated sims.

05-11-19_12-37-40PM_zpsn7azjpxa.png

I must say that even without mods Sims 4 is better at avoiding the completely 🐸🐸🐸🐸 looking Sims (except when they have "carnival clothing" or are Vampire Wannabies or something). I remember the clown-shoe wearing swimming duck ring sporting cowboy hat wearing townies from Sims 3.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    @FurSimsOfficial

I dont use the gallery. I have a website and everything is organized there through files etc. But mediafire is fairly easy. If you click the link, the only button you have to click is:

11111.jpg

Yes, that is actually what I'd tried, but it asks me to download some program that I know nothing about. So I figured I must be doing something wrong

OQ3Qvko.png

jqWNTge.png

The file name is Danny Olsen.rar
    It's not a program, but the file packed in a rar file. rar files are like folders that contain more than 1 file within. The sims or household files are usually like 5 files, so thats why its packed in a rar file. Once downloaded, you need to right click on the file and choose 'extract here' and then copy and paste all those files in the sims 4 tray folder. I have a explanation on my website. See link in my signature.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited May 2019
    Little update on Eliyah and his proposal:

So, over the weekend (in the sims) I decided to have Eliyah propose to his new GF Maaike. He learned she has commitment issues, but always seemed very interested in him... surprisingly. She always called him on dates, events and even came by when Eliyah was a bit swamped from work and they hadn't spoken for a while. That showed me that she might be true.
    For the ultimate test and to pursue Eliyah's dream, I had him propose to Maaike.

At the first attempt, I didn't get the job done. They went to a restaurant in Windenburg, but the food was never served. The evening was a little ruined for me as they were hungry and I still had to pay a large bill. They just went to a hotel/spa and enjoyed their night.
    Meanwhile, Eliyah is worrying if him 'loosing weight' even made any progress. It doesn't seem so.. Ah well, he should really learn to cook proper or get a wife!

5-5-19-0-14-24.png

Some days later i tried again and went for a very fancy Opera restaurant I had downloaded from the gallery.
    They sat, ate and as soon as their meal was finished, Eliyah got up and took her by the hand. Maaike seemed a bit anxious as if she wasn't sure what was happening. I felt it might not end well tonight...

9-5-19-0-53-19.png

He went down on one knee and proposed. It was very exiting to see what would happen. Would Maaike reveal who she truly is? Or were all those dates, phone calls, just her being genuinely in love with Eliyah?

9-5-19-0-54-57.png

Well, she said YES and jumped him in the arms. Now I seem to have to write a whole new story for them as i did NOT expect this. Could be fun! Maybe she will come back to her trait somewhere int heir marriage or won't be able to stay faithful, who knows? But for now, they are happily engaged and moved in together.

9-5-19-0-58-23.png

I have to say that i was surprised that NO any other sim in that restaurant gave a single reaction to the proposal!! What!? How!? Did not really like that. Wish sims would be shocked and started to applaud and cheer once she said yes. But nothing...

I am now changing to my next rotational household: Ayden Thor. Eliyah's oh so different brother.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Alana continued to see J. He seemed very reluctant to spend the night and never asked her to his house. She broke out the very sexy dress. J. seemed to appreciate it and started to stay over (even if he often snuck out at 3am)
    DESgcOF.png?1

They went to the romance festival and sakura tea, wedding arches and rose petals inspired Alana to propose to J. on the spur of the moment. (Isn't that the look of a man just utterly overjoyed to be engaged - the clenched jaw, the staring eyes, the shrugging shoulders)
    Etr4hH8.png?1

J. unwisely mentioned on a later date that he would understand if Alana had just been overcome by the festival and wanted to call it off. Alana said he had said yes and he would marry her or else. J. wisely didn't mention it again.

TSPBvGC.png?1

That awkward moment when you are trying to celebrate your engagement and your side piece is at the next table. Alana was more upset that Fabian was with a woman she didn't know and he had dressed up in a fancy suit (not shirtless!!!) than that he may speak to her in front of J.
    W3pLuFC.png?2

Alana went to Fabian's apartment to breakup with him (she was engaged after all) and to see if she could find out more about the woman.
    thMHiOo.png?1

He just wanted to play games and wasn't interested in speaking. He got angry and moved to a new computer (there were 5 in his apartment) if she spoke to him.

ALana doesn't play second fiddle to any sims on a computer.
    d5dAW7L.png?1

Too much sims is not healthy for anyone. He had agreed to woohoo but collapsed dirty and unconscious next to the bed. Alana left, once again forgetting to break it off with Fabian. (but satisfied that Fabian lived alone)
    g3UScsd.png?1

Some Brock in spoiler to save room:

Brock continued to be Alana's best friend. They talked non stop and swapped jokes until they were both scared they would die of hysteria (they can't get enough of that joke about ducks).

6fvJtH0.png?1

Alana still hasn't seen what is right in front of her. (I agree with you @AlwaysAsking - Brock, Brock, Brock.) He hasn't said anything but this is the way he looks at her. (I'll take him if she doesn't want him!)
    I4JznbD.png?1

Brock cooked her a special dinner at his house to celebrate her engagement. Doesn't he look pleased to hear the news. I think he thinks it is too late to tell her how he feels, now she's engaged.

UR9q1ok.png?1

Alana's best friend from university, Jessie, moved to Willow Creek. Alana found out that although she'd only been in town for a day - she had already met Brock and J. at the spice festival. J. had told her he was engaged and she was excited to find out it was to Alana. Jessie thought Brock was so sweet.
    She was holding a house warming party and invited them all. Alana was not sure why she felt very uncomfortable.
    bNf7OcJ.png?1
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Restarted the Rags to Riches Challenge yesterday and this is my founder.
    His name is Scott Crowley and I have to say that I love how he looks! He's an aspiring actor currently living in San Myshuno. He'll move to Del Sol Valley when he has enough cash.
    33948292698_13d3a0b246_o.png
    47825495751_1bcac71db9_o.png
    Who needs real sleepwear when you're single?
    33948291978_b06039e7cf_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    The lovely moments of peace and quiet when paparazzi are more interested in taking photos of each other than of my celebrity.

gegenseitigepaparazzipak1v.png

(I would put on the disguise more often, but the option doesn't even come up on half of the mirrors I click.)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking and @FurSimsOfficial I'm pretty sure the giving keys for non-apartment residences came with either Seasons or Get Famous.

@Beardedgeek I love houses with floor to ceiling windows like that. I couldn't live in one without being paranoid about privacy, but they're nice to look at. Nice job on the design!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Daephene it came with Get Famous
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish next thing I will do is make the paparazzi and tabloids famous!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top