Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

Comments

• David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
    InsaneStar wrote: »
    Is it possible can you do a conversion? Like porting old items in the past games into Sims 4? If so, think you can do that cheap modern boombox in the Sims 3? Which is black (by default) and has some modern deco in there.

I am currently trying to learn how to do conversions properly; I will certainly get back to you when I have this item completed!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    could you point me a good tutorial for CAS trait making David? im pretty focus on mesh making/edit now but i want to learn to make traits eventually; does it uses scripts?

In all honesty @gustavowizard I just user Zerbu's Mod Constructor to make my traits. It's very simple, let me know if you have any more questions. Happy simming!

i will take a look at that software. Do you have a blog or place to upload your mods ? i got like 50 mods here but to upload on simresource is such a pain, you take hours to upload a file than they take 7 days to aprove just 1 mod lol
    could you point me a good tutorial for CAS trait making David? im pretty focus on mesh making/edit now but i want to learn to make traits eventually; does it uses scripts?

In all honesty @gustavowizard I just user Zerbu's Mod Constructor to make my traits. It's very simple, let me know if you have any more questions. Happy simming!

i will take a look at that software. Do you have a blog or place to upload your mods ? i got like 50 mods here but to upload on simresource is such a pain, you take hours to upload a file than they take 7 days to aprove just 1 mod lol

Haha, I've never tried uploading to Sims Resource for that exact reason. I just use my Tumblr blog and I upload all of my content to Mediafire.
    edited May 2019
    Is it possible can you do a conversion? Like porting old items in the past games into Sims 4? If so, think you can do that cheap modern boombox in the Sims 3? Which is black (by default) and has some modern deco in there.

Hey @InsaneStar, I realized there are several objects you could be talking about. Is it the item found here? If not, please submit a photo, link, or the in-game name of the boombox in order to let me know just exactly which item you are talking about. Happy simming! Thanks,

~ <3 David <3 ~
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    @David-Stephens

Not that one. This cheap boombox with some modern deco.

nZZZnUV.png
  • Maryellen590Maryellen590 Posts: 6 New Member
    I would love to know if you can make or know anyone who can make the sims 4 psoriasis skin?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @David-Stephens take your time no need to rush i am planing to create a house but am in need of some retro style appliance (no need to rush i can wait) here what i need

retro stove in these colors including white as well as pink turqoise and almond and coppertone

MORKYVA.jpg

dishwashers 2 design same colors

design 1

QiRYuHo.jpg

design 2

SvEM069.jpg

design 3 (dishwasher)

3Y6ukUX.jpg
    fridge

kLiVq7F.jpg
    XjavxjE.jpg

next few pic are for the color pattern

3rm6kbj.jpg

1qmvAey.jpg

if possible would like to have these colors as well on the ingame washer dryer take your time and no need to rush since the house i plan to build is a retro style house for a story i plan on writing thsnk you very much if you have questions pm me anytime
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    edited May 2019
    @David-Stephens

Not that one. This cheap boombox with some modern deco.

nZZZnUV.png

Hey, @InsaneStar!! I bundled your request into @friendlysimmers's Living Room requests. They have been uploaded to davidssims4.tumblr.com as part of my Living Room set. Happy, happy simming!
    I would love to know if you can make or know anyone who can make the sims 4 psoriasis skin?

Hey, @Maryellen590, I am very excited to hear that you're interested. However, I do not create skins nor have I ever done so. If I were looking for one, I would try my best to contact PralineSims because I know they're well-known for skin overlays. They don't take requests as far as I know, but they can surely help you out in finding what you need. Good luck, and happy simming!

~ <3 David <3 ~
    Post edited by David-Stephens on
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    @David-Stephens can you make shoes for me? Specifically Vetements Platform boots. Just looking for good clothes. lol
    roysu_ wrote: »
    @David-Stephens can you make shoes for me? Specifically Vetements Platform boots. Just looking for good clothes. lol

I will most definitely try my hardest to make these next!
    edited May 2019
    roysu_ wrote: »

@roysu_, I have just uploaded these shoes to my blog, davidssims4.tumblr.com. Luckily, I was already creating a boots mesh anyway so I was halfway there! Happy simming!

~ <3 David <3 ~
    @David-Stephens

Thank you for the conversion.. but I can't download it cause of adfly. I tried getting to mediafire, but appears to have an error. Do you have alternate solutions to download? Please and thank you.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    same for me can not download because of adfly
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    @David-Stephens

Thank you for the conversion.. but I can't download it cause of adfly. I tried getting to mediafire, but appears to have an error. Do you have alternate solutions to download? Please and thank you.
    same for me can not download because of adfly

I have temporarily disabled the adfly link... the adfly link will go back up on 14 May 2019 at 9:00PM EST. Happy simming!
  • David7777700David7777700 Posts: 8 New Member
    Can you make hard hat for sims?
    edited May 2019
    @David-Stephens

Thank you, I got it right now. :-) Some other time, I'll ask you another stereo(s) conversion! Is because some radio/stereo objects in the Sims 4 doesn't have enough mid-classic (as in rustic) stereos. Though, we have enough rustic and modern boomboxes.

But if you don't mind, here's the two stereo objects again in Sims 3 that I want you to convert. I'm in no hurry. So it's up to you if you want to.

Ph6jwGo.png

The left big stereo one is from the base game and the right small boombox one is from University life.
    Hey everyone, I'm back! I had an Internet outage for four days but it is finally back up! I expect to be able to fulfill both requests I have received since my last point of activity.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    I know you're probably very busy, but whenever you can/if you are interested in, could you make an edit of the llama gas mask from Get Famous?

https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/zdcfbQ8w_400x400.jpg

I just would love to have a version without the llama ears. Thank you for your time!
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    I know you're probably very busy, but whenever you can/if you are interested in, could you make an edit of the llama gas mask from Get Famous?

https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/zdcfbQ8w_400x400.jpg

I just would love to have a version without the llama ears. Thank you for your time!

thats pretty easy.. all you want is a version of that mask without the ears?
    i could help him with some requests if hes too busy, let me know...
    i could help him with some requests if hes too busy, let me know...

I don't have get fsmous yet so that mask one would actually be pretty nice... thank you so much!
    edited May 2019
    i did here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tai75v4suj1mdlg/WizGFmaskNoEars.package/file

should work for both females and males, enjoy!

PS - its a new mesh not a recolor (since i remove the ears) so it should work even if you dont have Get Famous, so let me know if it works.
    edited May 2019
    the ears were mapped as a separeted part on blender, so all i had to do was remove them, join the vertices around it (to close the hole on the hood), save it, export back to the mod on sims4studio and save :D

[img][/img]47884957611_f023aa697e_o.pngUntitled-2 copy by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr
    edited May 2019
    oh and i also had to paint the hole of the ears on the texture on photoshop.
  • SimsFlyer331SimsFlyer331 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, I know you have probably a lot of work to do, but if you had some spare time, could you please make wearable pig nose accessory for sims? It would be perfect for my "Penelope Challenge" sim. Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top