Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Always said I have a "sixth sense" about people, LOL thank you, @sawdust. I think you'll find that the canning station is A okay now, I've downloaded it today and tried it out and it works like a charm.

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited June 2019
    ~ Here is a few: And it goes without saying, a BIG THANK YOU to all the Custom Content makers,please leave a thanks (click the heart) it is as easy as downloading,one click to bring a little cheer! <3
    ~ Functional Tea Set: HERE
    ~ Functional animated musicbox: HERE
    ~ Working Cast Iron Stove (Base game): HERE
    *Necrodog has a few different oven conversions,all functional,with different functions,click his name on MTS to find them! One link below!
    ~ Medieval stove-grill-fireplace with animated fire: HERE (works as a Grill)
    ~ Many Medieval Instruments made by Esmeralda :
    ~ Handheld Playable Harp (Guitar Clone): HERE
    ~ Vielle (Medieval Violin): HERE
    ~ Lute (Medieval/Renaissance Guitar):HERE
    ~ Medieval/Renaissance-Style Piano: HERE
    ~ Kitchen Cupboard (functional Fridge): HERE Plasticbox has a few of these,click their name on MTS to find all the cupboard fridges!
    ~ Conversion for TS4 of OFB cashregister(not necessarily Medieval,but it will replace the electronic one,which will not fit in that type of Hood!): HERE
    ~ Sims2-Freetime-sewing for Sims4 (Treadle) not Medieval,but is a working PC: HERE
    ~ A decor only Spinning Wheel : HERE
    ~ A link to all things Medieval on "Lana CC Finds" (on Tumblr) : HERE
    ~ you will find more on MTS or Google a Medieval search for Sims 4,you never know what you will find (I saw a loom,that was a PC,but it was an old conversion, & as yet is not updated)
    ~ Kitchen recolour, I love this kitchen, as it is a recolour, & the original creator has closed shop, do not forget to get the MESH: HERE
    ~ And Kitchen Re-colour: HERE
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited May 2019
    Mod the Sims site must be down for maintennance for the time being, I'll try again later, because none of the links to there are working at the moment, @aussiekarima

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I can't link to any either, yet MTS is up and running as I checked outside of this thread.

@aussiekarima Try checking the url in your link and make sure it doesn't have "http" twice at the beginning. When you click on the URL box above a post an "http" appears and if you don't copy and paste over the top of it you end up with a wrong address link.

The other problem one can have when copying urls is not allowing the page to load properly before copying the address.

sawdust wrote: »
    I can't link to any either, yet MTS is up and running as I checked outside of this thread.

@aussiekarima Try checking the url in your link and make sure it doesn't have "http" twice at the beginning. When you click on the URL box above a post an "http" appears and if you don't copy and paste over the top of it you end up with a wrong address link.

The other problem one can have when copying urls is not allowing the page to load properly before copying the address.

~ Thanks for telling me,it was the "http" that was doubled, they are all working now, copying & pasting the address from MTS it had no "http" it just started with "www"? Anyway what ever happened it is fixed now! Thank you for pointing that out as it was an easy fix! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    The Carmen Household ----- Beautiful!
    Thank you, @gretchend417 <3

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    OMG I absolutely LOVE your builds! They are sooo amazing!!! Thanks for sharing guys! <3 and continue the great work!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    > @Jendowoz0612 said:
    > Thank you, @gretchend417 <3

Your Welcome :smile:
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    Guys, this is incredible, I'm so going to be downloading this and playing with it! What you've done is incredible, and as a fan of all things old, I absolutely love the idea!! I've probably just missed this, but where would I be able to download these builds? @sawdust your an incredible builder and @Jendowoz0612 your sims are beautiful and so creative! I can't wait to see where this will go next!!
    sup.

giphy.gif
    Thanks for your kind thoughts @buffyballoon. You can get them all on the Gallery. My Origin ID is sawdust123 and @Jendowoz0612 Origin ID is Jendowoz. You will need to have the Custom Content box checked in order to see Jen's Sims but that is only because she uses a custom eye colour as a default. You won't need to have any CC to use them as the eye colour will revert to Maxis default when they are downloaded. Hope you have fun and you are welcome to post any pictures in this thread if you add custom content or want to show off your Sims in action. :)
    edited May 2019
    Thank you, @buffyballoon and @Busufu for your encouraging words. <3

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    This looks great! I love history and how you arranged those various lots gives the perfect vibe :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Emma_CcEmma_Cc Posts: 3 New Member
    Love the farm animals!
    They look great!
    Sorry if my following question appears foolish:can I use the downloaded farm animals in Sims 4? The link seems to be for Sims 3.
    Emma_Cc wrote: »
    Love the farm animals!
    They look great!
    Sorry if my following question appears foolish:can I use the downloaded farm animals in Sims 4? The link seems to be for Sims 3.

~ All the links for the Animals are made for the Sims 4 @Emma_Cc ,I checked them all, some were converted from the Sims 3, but are quite safe to use in your Sims 4 Game, as they would have been cloned to something with-in the game.
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Gorgeous!,wonderful lots and Simmies here!
    Thank you @JojoMOMSTER we enjoy planning together. <3

Yes, first we take over Willow Creek then ... THE WORLD!!! Mwahahahahahah (cough, cough) :#

Thanks for popping in @JojoMOMSTER. Appreciate the kind words. :D
    Next step on the makeover series is redoing Magnolia Park. This time it's the Town Centre and is a retail lot with trading tables for the peasants to sell their wares. It also has clothing, weapons, armor and book stores as well as a tavern. The lot is toddler friendly with a toy box to keep them occupied and also pet friendly with a couple of bowls around to feed them if they get hungry. (look around the stables or in front of the merchant's house) There's also games to keep the "big kids" occupied with horseshoe tossing, chess and table games upstairs in the Tavern. "Come for the day, sell your goods, spend your money and have a fun time!" (Main market day is on Saturday) :)

You can find more pics here.

rEP7r66.jpg
    ~ I found a None-functioning (Decor only) Spinning Wheel, if you would like the link, I will post with the other DL Links!?
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    All of this looks AMAZING!!!
    Great job with everything.
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
    Thanks, @IvoryButterfly and yes @aussiekarima I would like the link please.

~ I put two new links in my first link post! As I found some more shinnies!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif