Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 10th - A week on The Sims Forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul, Simmers!

Hope you and your Sims had a great week!

This Friday, I'm going to jump right into reminding you SimGuruLyndsay and SimGuruDuke hosted the 8th episode of Maxis Monthly on Tuesday! If you missed it, it's never too late to take a look at this thread ;)
It was also an intense week for The Sims Mobile - the game is now in the experienced hands of EA Firemonkeys Studio! :smiley: Check this blog out for more details.
And last but not least, this week we have also announced the next The Sims 4 pack to arrive for console: The Sims 4 StrangerVille! It's time for console players to solve the strangest mystery!

That's it! No more news or rambling from me, let's go over the threads that made it to my list this week!:
  • First question this time comes from @kellivan68: 'Do you ever feel guilty?'. We play the game very differently, and we can be very creative when deciding our Sims' stories. Many times we do things with our Sims we would never do in real life - this is a game after all! Click the link, and share your experiences! ;)
  • Let's not change topics yet. For the next thread, we are going to move our focus to butlets! They live with our Sims, but they we don't take care of them the same way. So 'How well do you treat your butler?'. An interesting topic I never thought about, I'm glad @Simmerville decided to open this discussion!
  • Our next stop is a poll! In this occasion, @TOLKIEN, who plays with a lot of stories in mind, would like to know 'How many Sim Projects/Stories/Families do you maintain or creating?'. Leave your vote and share what you are doing in your game!
  • Re-building Willow Creek is @sawdust's project at the moment. But not any makeover, no, they are creating a 'Medieval makeover of Willow Creek' with @Jendowoz0612's help! I wouldn't be able to choose a screenshot of a lot or family to show you here because I like them all, so head over to their thread and get ready to increase the contents of your library!
  • And last but not least, let's make our usual visit to The Sims 3 section where @FabBunny has a poll waiting for your vote: 'What is your favourite Sims 3 world?'. Results so far are very interesting - I was not expecting Moonlight Falls to get the highest amount of votes! Click and vote for your favourite! :smiley:

Now... this post needs a screenshot and I came across one I love!: :love:

hwmghdqkrscp.png
Bella Goth being the global superstar she deserves to be in @DanmanNefarius' game - found here!

This is it from me, but only for this week!

Happy weekend, and Simming! :smiley:
-Mai
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    LOL Eliza Pancakes should be a Global Superstar too.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• kellivan68kellivan68 Posts: 34 Member
    @EA_Mai ... Thanks for mentioning my thread. Wonderful surprise.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Let's not change topics yet. For the next thread, we are going to move our focus to butlets!
    Ah yes, my favourite service in the game. It’s nice to see appreciation for butlets!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Yes!! Finally it is coming to console! (Possibly to mine..... ;))
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    Can't really say anything about the butlers as I don't own the dlc sadly, but if I did get one, I would obviously treat it with respect, even if it is just an AI lol
    SilentConfusion.png
  • BorgieBorgie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, just downloaded the new stragerville on my Playstation. But I don't have the new aspiration for it so I can play along with it.
    What do I do to get it. I gave already restarted my game thinking that would work but it hasn't
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thank you for the mention of @sawdust and my Medieval world, @EA_Mai Sawdust is a very talented builder and I love making Sims CC and Non-CC so we make a good team. <3