Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want it, I got it, I'm freaking out!

KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
(Song reference)

Went back to school and graduated this past March. After what had to be at least a hundred applications, I finally got two calls back (though only thanks to my school) and they both want to hire me! One is full-time and related to my field. The other is part-time and unrelated, but it'd still be a good experience to take and I wouldn't hit the ceiling at entry-level.

So, what's my problem? Taking the full-time job means I either have to heavily limit my availability at my current job, be on call, or quit entirely. I hate my job, so I should be happy. I wanted this and worked hard for it! But now, I got it and I'm anxious, worried, and feel hesitant! I'd have to start at the end of this month, so I don't really have time to fret. So, why am I fretting?!
752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That's great!

I think you're just feeling that way because you're anxious and/or scared about going through a huge change in your life, even if it does put you in a better situation than your current one. But I say it's the good kind of scared, and I think you already know this is something you have to do. There are certain points in our lives when we have to move forward, so I say not to let those doubts weigh you down and take the leap. :)

MarriedIndolentGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

(This is coming from my own personal experience since I'm also going through a big life change this year)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?