Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Silva's CC hunt

SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
I've noticed some loosening on the rules regarding talking about CC, so I think I give this a go since the community in Finland is rather quiet (nearly dead). I still love the game and have some huge projects with it, and I'd need some help finding some realistic stuff, mostly build/buy mode items at the moment. I'm quite aware of googling and all EA items from all XP's, Ep's and Store, that's why it's a CC hunt, but there's most likely some stuff that I haven't come across if they're on small sites or Simblrs.

Have you happened to come across:

Anything related to Finland, Nordics or Fennoscandia (or Scandinavia, which Finland isn't part of but has much in common) (Fences, windows, trims, doors, roofs, fireplaces, furniture, designers...)

Mushrooms! I've seen so many perfect mushrooms like chanterelle and boletus and some shrooms that grow on trees for TS2 and TS4, but not to TS3! Why is that? :o Some neat Skyrim conversions I have found...

Forest berry plants

Realistic northern hemisphere trees and other plants, a juniper that grows straight up, apple tree (found one perfect with red apples Strawberry Acres via MinaSims)

90´s stuff (a mood ring! I've seen one somewhere once)

Hay pole! Basic, single hay pole

Sauna items (yeah no mud baths in sauna) (Found 1, 2)

Saw or planed log wall (logwood that is not round :D )

Pirttipöytä! (Found one in this set with no details)

Knitting items

A mangle (This one in the picture would be the ultimate goal and perfection :D)

Wall piece to fit besides the stairs that go above the stairs, not under (open space under the stairs, but wall in the place of railings. I'm still looking for a picture, my explanation isn't great 😅)

Bunnies and guinea pigs (found hares here and here), and http://helen-sims.blogspot.com/2010/08/shed-and-rabbit.htmlhelen-sims.blogspot.com/2010/08/shed-and-rabbit.html. No guinea pigs.

Räsymatto Lots of these with many colors! Recycled canvas made into a rag rug

Himmeli

Jäälyhty, ice lantern Honestly you don't do these anywhere else in the World?

Snowslide and plastic sleds (ie not that wooden Santas sleigh) and anything related to snow. (Found snow shovel here)

Piianpeili, "maiden's mirror" I've had this in maybe TS2 ages ago...

To be updated o:)

Thank you! <3
Post edited by Silvakristiina on

Comments