Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    Late to the party as always! Happy New Year and a bloody brilliant 2019 to everyone. :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited January 2019
    ~ Yes me too,as I have had a little trouble with my PC, & am behind in everything!
    ~ I Hope & Pray everyone has a fabulous New Year, that this year brings love & joy for all my Simming Family!♥♥ <3 ♥♥
    NivGmpv.gif
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    So what's happening people? Long time no see B)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    So what's happening people? Long time no see B)

Good to see you back :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Thanks..been a while for sure :) Thought I'd pop in and see what's going on.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Parki67Parki67 Posts: 32 Member
    Howyagoin all
    Thought I'd pop in and check out what the ruckus is in here and see if there are any bundies left in the Esky
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @NZsimm3r we missed you <3
  • m_shadaim_shadai Posts: 1 New Member
    So thank you to EA .. I have now lost some of my creations and my stuff when they moved my game into one email account therefore I have to start here all over again Like UMM I cant remember how many years I been on forum oh sigh .. I feel like a newbie again .. @mcrudd @sawdust yes its Marg from Aussieland qld ...
  • KezzaKezza Posts: 1 New Member
    Crikey! G'day cobbers. Struth! Youse blokes & sheilas are flat out like a lizard lappin'! Stone the crows, I hope an ol' chook can measure up. Did anyone bring the lammies, mango, watermelon, pawpaw, scones, damper, golden treacle? And the marshmellows for the camp fire? I'll have a swig of the gooney ta mate.
  • Foxy_Foxy_ Posts: 37 Member
    Any Wogs up in here?
  • PixelNestPixelNest Posts: 51 Member
    G'day fellow Aussies! I'm new to both the Sims 4 and this forum, so it's great to see an Aussie contingent represented. I'm located in sunny Queensland and I'm looking forward to bringing some of the stunning Queeslander homes in our local area to life in game. I waited years for my old computer to die before getting the game and a couple of weeks ago it finally gave up the ghost. Needless to say, I've been obsessively building ever since :D
    PixelNest wrote: »
    G'day fellow Aussies! I'm new to both the Sims 4 and this forum, so it's great to see an Aussie contingent represented. I'm located in sunny Queensland and I'm looking forward to bringing some of the stunning Queeslander homes in our local area to life in game. I waited years for my old computer to die before getting the game and a couple of weeks ago it finally gave up the ghost. Needless to say, I've been obsessively building ever since :D

Welcome to TS4. Happy building.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    > @February11 said:
    > PixelNest wrote: »
    >
    > G'day fellow Aussies! I'm new to both the Sims 4 and this forum, so it's great to see an Aussie contingent represented. I'm located in sunny Queensland and I'm looking forward to bringing some of the stunning Queeslander homes in our local area to life in game. I waited years for my old computer to die before getting the game and a couple of weeks ago it finally gave up the ghost. Needless to say, I've been obsessively building ever since :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Welcome to TS4. Happy building.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :smile:
    PixelNest wrote: »
    > @February11 said:
    >
    > G'day fellow Aussies! I'm new to both the Sims 4 and this forum, so it's great to see an Aussie contingent represented. I'm located in sunny Queensland and I'm looking forward to bringing some of the stunning Queeslander homes in our local area to life in game. I waited years for my old computer to die before getting the game and a couple of weeks ago it finally gave up the ghost. Needless to say, I've been obsessively building ever since :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Welcome to TS4. Happy building.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :smile:

Maybe you should post some of your Queenslander homes :) - when you're able to post pictures , that is! Or give us your gallery name to look at them.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    > @February11 said:
    >
    > > @February11 said:
    > > PixelNest wrote: »
    > >
    > > G'day fellow Aussies! I'm new to both the Sims 4 and this forum, so it's great to see an Aussie contingent represented. I'm located in sunny Queensland and I'm looking forward to bringing some of the stunning Queeslander homes in our local area to life in game. I waited years for my old computer to die before getting the game and a couple of weeks ago it finally gave up the ghost. Needless to say, I've been obsessively building ever since :D
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Welcome to TS4. Happy building.
    >
    > Thank you so much for the warm welcome :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Maybe you should post some of your Queenslander homes :) - when you're able to post pictures , that is! Or give us your gallery name to look at them.

I absolutely will! I'm just waiting on getting some packs that have Victorian style build items to really get the true Queenslander style.
  • WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    G'day mates, I'm new to the forums and checkin in from Victorian Australia!
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Welcome @Wynnox :)

• MOARDANMOARDAN Posts: 1 New Member
    If anybody wants to add me in game, i am MOARDAN in game as well. Been getting back into the sims 3, i enjoy it better than the sims 4 actually.
  • GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Hello! Despite this being one of the first accounts I've created on the internet, I'm kinda new to the forums! I never really did much way back when.

I can't believe we have an entire FORUM for us! That's INSANE. I feel hella special 😇🇦🇺
    Foxy_ wrote: »
    Any Wogs up in here?
    I'm Greek :)
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • PaddyGoneRoguePaddyGoneRogue Posts: 4 New Member
    New user here from the great lands of Victoria. Hope to fit right in with this community!
    edited June 2019
    ~ WELCOME ~
    ~ @PaddyGoneRogue ~
    ~ @MOARDAN ~
    ~ @GeorgieGirl4 ~
    Basic-Near-Blackbuck-size-restricted.gif
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Kriztle_PyreKriztle_Pyre Posts: 7 New Member
    G'day new user here from NSW just gotten back into sims again thanks to my friend, I have played sims free play on iphone and sims 3 for a little while, sims 4 is brillant (aside from current bugs and glitches from the update xD) hope to fit right into this community.
    ~ G'day @Kriztle_Pyre ~
    d8ovdcl-0a852c6e-cd47-4461-8357-42b80fd5e7c9.gif
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• PaddyGoneRoguePaddyGoneRogue Posts: 4 New Member
    Currently downloading Island Living... i caved and had to get it after seeing everyone elses glorious pics and awesome creations, haha. It looks so good!
    ~ So far it is the best thing EA/Maxis has made for Sims 4! ♥♥♥♥♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif