Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited May 2019
    Took a vacation to Granite Falls, and came back with these
    I placed them on a empty room because I can then put them all to household inventory by simply banging the floor with the sledgehammer tool

i5D8omG.png
    AxxYIX4.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Vivienne Robinson with her cat Daisy.
    ToU62pa.png
  • TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    5N8hGAk.jpg

Thinking this generation of Windenburgs is going to be trouble, now that they've had a second set of twin girls.
    edited May 2019
    5N8hGAk.jpg

Thinking this generation of Windenburgs is going to be trouble, now that they've had a second set of twin girls.

@TrashDeBlunc That toddler does not look happy about the new family members. :D
  • TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    5N8hGAk.jpg

@Sharonia Ah yes the eldest by a minute, that one definitely got the sad moodlet!

I'm with her, I've always been less a family player, suffering through the stages so my single fun adult Sims have a fuller history/personality.

This is going to be a challenge for all involved!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    5N8hGAk.jpg

noticed this a lot in my game, they seem to get jealous
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    5N8hGAk.jpg

noticed this a lot in my game, they seem to get jealous

I've only had it a couple of times in all of my families. Sometimes, it's the second born who wails. Go figure. LOL When it doesn't happen, oddly, it makes me a little sad.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    i was doing a photoshoot and the game crashed
    80D2NUA.png
  • TlazoteotlTlazoteotl Posts: 2 New Member
    I think the last screenshot I’d taken would be extremely inappropriate 🙁
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Avast ye landlubbers!

05-08-19_10-55-29%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

I thought it quite fitting that my actor sim got this role on Talk Like A Pirate Day :)
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I love this shot of Malcolm Landgraab. It looks like a promotional still from some grand 50s movie epic. The light in Oasis Springs makes screen shots look fabulous.

kDbrJoC.png?1
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Elisa enjoying summer with her daughter
    wVQhil3.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    tumblr_pr87gfXjzc1r9klt0o1_540.png
    Miss Lydia ♥
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    8tWPZpE.png
    2xuKSVX.png

I love seeing my sim children doing their homework. My sim Lisa Grayson has such well-behaved children. The family is a bit big, so they can't all do homework in one room, but they do it as soon as they come home each day while Lisa helps.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited May 2019
    dKcA2vz.png

This is how it all should be!

i never liked Bella Goth being a braindead fan, especially since she is basically sims Royalty! so i made her a global superstar ^_^ and just look at her striking her pose...simply divine!

this also applies to Penny Pizzazz btw, never understood why they didn't make existing sims celebs :/ especially since Penny basically is one! she even has a huge billboard in San Myshuno, and her bio states she is an A-lister yet if unchanged she appears as a fan...
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    rXxoxIq.png

They look like they are having fun, right? :D
  • SuperNerdKittySuperNerdKitty Posts: 1 New Member
    Pixlr works too
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Nice teeth, Joey.
    p79sRlY.png
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    Nice teeth, Joey.
    p79sRlY.png
    That's quite terrifying. A thing I would never normally say of a Chihuahua in real life.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    While testing out new CAS custom content, I made this heartthrob aspiring actor. YEOW!!!
    47762860412_d6f1bf25be_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Nice teeth, Joey.
    p79sRlY.png

Yikes! :o
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    6TF6HMf.png

the faces of the sims sometimes.. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    Nice teeth, Joey.
    p79sRlY.png
    That's quite terrifying. A thing I would never normally say of a Chihuahua in real life.

I used to live right next door to two Chihuahuas. They're nasty little dogs. The gates to our back yards were inches apart, with only the width of a block wall (about six inches) between them. Taking out the trash (the cans to the curb for pickup) they would stick their little noses under the gate as far as they could, growling and snarling as if I was a stranger. Nasty little beasties. Now, I'm not afraid of dogs, but these two made me 'nervous'.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited May 2019
    Vivienne in the trash bin. :D
    FwdAOWq.png
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Vivienne in the trash bin. :D
    FwdAOWq.png

Wonderful! She finally found her place in the world! :D
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top