Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I once trained as a bartender so I'm hoping my three weeks of training nearly 10+ years ago will suddenly come in handy. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited April 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Banana breads?

A joke from the game SpyParty :3

Pretty great game XD
    I should battle against you or Smarties again soon.
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Banana breads?

Pretty great game XD

I haven't played in a while :P Need to play the new Shark map XD
    Banana breads?

Pretty great game XD

I haven't played in a while :P Need to play the new Shark map XD

Tried it a little from the Sniper's POV - it's super annoying lol. And there's literally nothing you can do to look around it. XD
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    UPDATE:

Hey guys! It's the final day to get your POP submissions in today! :)

Don't forget to send them in, also DRE's have been closed off.

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Everybody in the Abnormality house by now:
    3j.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    My top score: 49! :)
    Banner.png
    Vul, how did you manage to get a score of 6.082818640342675608722521633213 x 10^62 ? :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vul, how did you manage to get a score of 6.082818640342675608722521633213 x 10^62 ? :0

Photoshop Good timing. :sunglasses:
    Banner.png
    edited May 2019
    IT'S TIME FOR AN EPISODE!

Please find the link to the next episode below:

EP20: UV PINK FLAMINGO

Good luck to everyone competing in the POP challenge!

:):):):):)

Please leave your thoughts and comments in the thread.

The voting email will be sent out shortly.

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Kind of intense episode, I think you really can see who is working with who right now and who would take which player to the Final 2 :D

Yay, I won a PoP <3 That game was torture man, so I am glad that it payed off and I finally made it in a Top 5 :joy:

I am so sorry to see you on the block Haylo and Shadami, you both have really great contestants and I hate to see any of you go :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited May 2019
    Oi! Mystery magic llama has disappeared! :o Shame that Randall didn't wish for more wishes, or else wish for more magical llamas to grant his wishes.

Interesting to see the house alliances go and stir, now that we're only 2 evictions away from the battle round it's each for their own in a way.

That's a pretty good score you got there Yannik! An earned comp win for you. Good luck to Haylo and Shadami at the upcoming eviction. Anything goes now...

*note to self: don't forget to update the cast wall for both eviction scenarios*
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I would like everyone to nominate Shirley. ^^ can do it under a pretext of she misses Duncan, or whatever you'd like to use.

I have had a great time playing, but my pregnancy is just getting harder and harder. I'm stuck on bedrest most days and haven't been able to get to the computer very often let alone devote time to Sims like I want to.
    Honestly it'd be best for my health if I wasn't trying to put so much concentration into the game while I'm unhealthy like this. This has been a wonderful experience. :D thanks for inviting me to play!
    Congrats to the winner. It wasn't even a close fight. :0

And sorry to hear that, Shadami. Hopefully your pregnancy becomes easier to manage soon. :)

THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Luke and Shirley are in the firing line- their fate lies in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Luke and Shirley are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes unless either of them hold an extra votes they have won previously. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, however the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(LUKE/SHIRLEY)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Saturday 11th May.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's for the next episode is also Saturday 11th May.

@Shadami Wishing you a lot of strength with the final stages of your pregnancy and hoping that you'll be fine. 🤗
    Banner.png
    Is she already in her third trimester? My sense of time is borked, so I can't remember how long ago it was when she announced her pregnancy.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited May 2019
    I would like everyone to nominate Shirley. ^^ can do it under a pretext of she misses Duncan, or whatever you'd like to use.

I have had a great time playing, but my pregnancy is just getting harder and harder. I'm stuck on bedrest most days and haven't been able to get to the computer very often let alone devote time to Sims like I want to.
    Honestly it'd be best for my health if I wasn't trying to put so much concentration into the game while I'm unhealthy like this. This has been a wonderful experience. :D thanks for inviting me to play!

Awww... Hope everything will be okay on the end. Do you know the gender yet?
    I'm just over halfway 22/40 weeks . I have a baby that is most likely coming out larger than my last two and who is already super strong. I felt them roughly a month And a half before I should have, and now when I should be feeling them they're holy crap I'm gonna die movements . XD

I'm due first week in September ice ^^

And no Aleen I do not know the gender yet. Little bugger kept it's legs closed through an entire ultrasound that even extended half an hour past what it should have. I go back in two weeks for a take two gender and health check. Hopefully I get to find out this time.

Thank you Vul. :) I'm sure it will go well, just really exhausting and hard. It's the after I'm most worried about, they told me this will sadly be my last. I have to decide how I'm going to prevent myself from having more. My husband and I were not planning to stop at three...
    Oh, you're halfway there. Good luck!

It's sad that this will be your last, but there are other options at least, if you prefer. Hopefully you'll find something that suits you :)

Adopt or foster yeah. :)
    Good morning eve time! The word says hello!!! :3
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The eviction is coming ever so closer and as so, you must decide who to vote to evict.

This week Luke and Shirley are in the firing line- their fate lies in your hands. Please can you fill in the below form and send it through to me in a mail.

As Luke and Shirley are nominated, they will not be able to cast any eviction votes unless either of them hold an extra votes they have won previously. This rule also applies to the anonymous HOH, however the HOH will have to send one of the nominees home if the house fails to come to a majority decision.

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______(LUKE/SHIRLEY)______ BECAUSE ____________________.

The deadline for the vote is Saturday 11th May.
    DRE's are also welcome, if you want to send me those through mail too that would be great. The deadline for DRE's for the next episode is also Saturday 11th May.

Hey guys, it's the last day to send your vote in! :)

If you haven't done so already please pm me your vote