Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
edited June 2019 in CAS Custom Content
Good evening, all! I am a CC Creator and I am very happy to take requests, as I have been in a rut for my own inspiration recently. I am new to creating meshes so please give me time if that is what you wish for! I currently make the following CC items:

- CAS Traits
- Clothing (Shirts, pants, shoes, etc.)
- Accessories (Earrings, tattoos, etc)
- Furniture (most types, depends on the request!) (NOT: Cabinets, Counters)
- Careers
- Poses

All of my uploads can be found at DavidsSims4.Tumblr.com! My creator name/tag for the file names is [YourLocalStarbucksAddict], and I go by both DavidsSims4 and YourLocalStarbucksAddict. Please add any CC requests you have to this discussion!! I am very excited to help out our community!

Much, much love, <3 David <3

I do not made mods or hairs!!! I will update this specific entry as time goes on so please check back here for updates, thanks! I also reserve the right to deny a CC request based on complexity or content.
Post edited by David-Stephens on

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Callie

Could you try to make a top that is a bit like the one she has?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • StealthskillStealthskill Posts: 62 Member
    for female sims could you make high waisted faux leather mini skirt if you can? :)
  • David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2019
    for female sims could you make high waisted faux leather mini skirt if you can? :)

@Stealthskill,

When you made your request, I immediately thought of this CC I have in my game: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/trillyke--leather-mini-skirt/id/1333601/

May I ask what you would want differently? Is this skirt too long or too tight? In other words, what specifications are you imaginging? Thanks!

~ <3 David <3 ~
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

I will gladly get on that! I presume it will be found under the "Full Body" section and not the "Tops" section, as it goes below the waist. Just a heads up! :) Thanks!

~ <3 David <3 ~
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @David-Stephens if you can think it would be possible for you to create these kitchen cabinets for sims4 and this dining room set?

xUeVsBX.jpg

as well as this living room set and floor for sims4

BlcBnsR.jpg

as well as these cabinets and floors

9zq4QSq.jpg

thank you very much in advance
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

My tumblr is DavidsSims4.Tumblr.com. It has been uploaded! Happy Simming! :)

~ <3 David <3 ~
    edited May 2019
    @David-Stephens if you can think it would be possible for you to create these kitchen cabinets for sims4 and this dining room set?

xUeVsBX.jpg

as well as this living room set and floor for sims4

BlcBnsR.jpg

as well as these cabinets and floors

9zq4QSq.jpg
    thank you very much in advance

Hi, @friendlysimmers! I will be happy to do these but due to the amount of objects in this request, please know that I will not be able to deliver everything at once. I will likely post these on my website in three sets, but I will let you know every time more has been uploaded. Thanks!

~ <3 David <3 ~
    What are the exact items from the photo you would like? I have created the floor, and I am planning to create the other items next.
    @David-Stephens you can make it bit shorter and lil bit tighter if you can. I dont think i am able to post images here yet anyway.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    What are the exact items from the photo you would like? I have created the floor, and I am planning to create the other items next.

thank you in the pic the other items are the livingroom couch 3 places 2 lamps picture table 1 seat chair and coffee table fel free to pm me if you need more details
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    One question: if we already requested something to be made, can we do so again? If so I’ll wait till you get your more complex ones out of the way
    Oh hamburgers!
    One question: if we already requested something to be made, can we do so again? If so I’ll wait till you get your more complex ones out of the way

Yes, of course! Since some things, such as the cabinets, are very complex for me, I will likely be doing multiple items at once, Thank you, happy simming!

~ <3 David <3 ~

Yes, of course! Since some things, such as the cabinets, are very complex for me, I will likely be doing multiple items at once, Thank you, happy simming!

~ <3 David <3 ~

Sounds good. One of my possible requests is a Toadette inspired dress for the child or toddler life stage https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Toadette
    Oh hamburgers!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited May 2019
    Do you think you could make a working Bunk Bed? I know of one, but it hasn't been updated since like, 2017 and is broken.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Do you think you could make a working Bunk Bed? I know of one, but it hasn't been updated since like, 2017 and is broken.

Hi, @nerdfashion! I love your profile pic! I believe that creating this feature would be best suited for a modder, as it takes more than just the mesh to use bunk beds. It would take coding which I am not very experienced in. I can create a bunk bed object but it would not be functional.

Happy simming! ~ <3 David <3 ~
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ooh, I just thought of another thing that I'd like. Some recolors of the Moschino Hoddie without the English! And it's okay about the bunk bed. I know a person who makes CC and Mods, so I can just ask them.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Ooh, I just thought of another thing that I'd like. Some recolors of the Moschino Hoddie without the English! And it's okay about the bunk bed. I know a person who makes CC and Mods, so I can just ask them.

There is a version with Simlish if you are interested: http://modthesims.info/d/626301/simlish-freezer-bunny-for-moschino-sweatshirt.html
  • Simslover998Simslover998 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi David! Do you do hair mesh edits by any chance?
    Hi David! Do you do hair mesh edits by any chance?

I do recolor hairs but I have never worked with a hair mesh.
    Happy simming!

~ <3 David <3 ~

I have created the item you requested, base-game compatible, available here! Enjoy, happy simming!

~ <3 David <3 ~
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    Is it possible can you do a conversion? Like porting old items in the past games into Sims 4? If so, think you can do that cheap modern boombox in the Sims 3? Which is black (by default) and has some modern deco in there.
    @David-Stephens ty but can you put it in dropbox instead of mediafire plz?
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    could you point me a good tutorial for CAS trait making David? im pretty focus on mesh making/edit now but i want to learn to make traits eventually; does it uses scripts?
    edited May 2019
    could you point me a good tutorial for CAS trait making David? im pretty focus on mesh making/edit now but i want to learn to make traits eventually; does it uses scripts?

In all honesty @gustavowizard I just user Zerbu's Mod Constructor to make my traits. It's very simple, let me know if you have any more questions. Happy simming!
    @David-Stephens ty but can you put it in dropbox instead of mediafire plz?

I added a Dropbox link to the post for you! (:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top