Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• CarlaplaysCarlaplays Posts: 36 Member
    @Carlaplays - So cool that Aki had twins. What is your baby count currently? I'm just curious but how do you know that London will be the next matriarch. Is Aki almost an elder?

Currently, Aki has had 16 children (Counting the ones not to young adult yet) and I know London will be the next matriarch because Logan and Patton are the last children she will be having and she's the last girl she had. Also, Aki is so close to becoming an elder, she only has a few more days till she ages up! Thank you for asking!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Carlaplays Thanks for the congrats on my twins and Congrats to you too for your twins! I like those names! :)

@Sha2520032003 Yes, things are moving along great! :) No, I don't play with the vampire/alien incentive. At least not yet! Once Bebe gets around to Caleb, we'll see what happens. hehe Not sure if I'll have her pursue Vlad, probably not. But if I start running out of BDs, maybe... I shudder to think what his children will look like. I wouldn't mind seeing Caleb's kids around forever, but not Vlad's. o.O

Yeah, I like both trait generators and it would be nice if Bebe's children inherited her traits. But, I like the simplicity of James Turner's generator. :)

Alrighty, well the Gen 1 triplets aged up to children and then teens. Amaryllis has reached YA and moved out. So that's one I can officially count. Here's their child/teen pics.

4aZXvBl.png

The Gen 2 twins have aged up from toddlers to children now.

Vj0aSxb.png

Plus, Bebe has another set of twins for Gen 3! 1 boy - Cosmos, Clingy and 1 girl - Camellia, Inquisitive. They're a day away from aging up to toddlers. Here's their Daddy, Joel Hunter. He's a Super Sim like his brother Josh. :)

RU0UaH4.png

Things got a little better with teens in the house helping out, especially Amaryllis before she moved out. Azalea and Aster won't be far behind, so they'll be moving out soon too. I gave Amaryllis a two-bedroom house in OS with plenty of room for her siblings so that's probably where they'll be going next.

Bebe is extremely close to finishing her Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, and her paintings are becoming more valuable now. She briefly had 12K until I remodeled the house a little. Got sick of looking at drywall and concrete, plus I made a few rooms bigger and gave them some better objects. So far she's had 7 children with 3 baby Daddies. Not too bad! I like that On Ley Line lot trait now. I didn't at first, felt like tearing my hair out. LOL But it's all good at the moment. Have a great week y'all and Happy Simming! <3

P.S. Do y'all mind that I post such big pics in here and rattle on about my challenge so much? I could just give brief details without pics if it's too much? Or maybe just smaller pics. Let me know! I don't want to overwhelm the thread. I'm just very enthusiastic right now. I'll probably be indifferent later on. "Hey guys, Bebe had some more rugrats.... meh Mkay, bye!" LOL :p I hope it doesn't get to that point, but we'll see...
  • vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    Has anyone started using the new freelancer career for this? Coz technically i guess its being self employed?
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @Carlaplays Thanks for the congrats on my twins and Congrats to you too for your twins! I like those names! :)

@Sha2520032003 Yes, things are moving along great! :) No, I don't play with the vampire/alien incentive. At least not yet! Once Bebe gets around to Caleb, we'll see what happens. hehe Not sure if I'll have her pursue Vlad, probably not. But if I start running out of BDs, maybe... I shudder to think what his children will look like. I wouldn't mind seeing Caleb's kids around forever, but not Vlad's. o.O

Yeah, I like both trait generators and it would be nice if Bebe's children inherited her traits. But, I like the simplicity of James Turner's generator. :)

Alrighty, well the Gen 1 triplets aged up to children and then teens. Amaryllis has reached YA and moved out. So that's one I can officially count. Here's their child/teen pics.

4aZXvBl.png

The Gen 2 twins have aged up from toddlers to children now.

Vj0aSxb.png

Plus, Bebe has another set of twins for Gen 3! 1 boy - Cosmos, Clingy and 1 girl - Camellia, Inquisitive. They're a day away from aging up to toddlers. Here's their Daddy, Joel Hunter. He's a Super Sim like his brother Josh. :)

RU0UaH4.png

Things got a little better with teens in the house helping out, especially Amaryllis before she moved out. Azalea and Aster won't be far behind, so they'll be moving out soon too. I gave Amaryllis a two-bedroom house in OS with plenty of room for her siblings so that's probably where they'll be going next.

Bebe is extremely close to finishing her Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, and her paintings are becoming more valuable now. She briefly had 12K until I remodeled the house a little. Got sick of looking at drywall and concrete, plus I made a few rooms bigger and gave them some better objects. So far she's had 7 children with 3 baby Daddies. Not too bad! I like that On Ley Line lot trait now. I didn't at first, felt like tearing my hair out. LOL But it's all good at the moment. Have a great week y'all and Happy Simming! <3

P.S. Do y'all mind that I post such big pics in here and rattle on about my challenge so much? I could just give brief details without pics if it's too much? Or maybe just smaller pics. Let me know! I don't want to overwhelm the thread. I'm just very enthusiastic right now. I'll probably be indifferent later on. "Hey guys, Bebe had some more rugrats.... meh Mkay, bye!" LOL :p I hope it doesn't get to that point, but we'll see...

The kids are so cute! Though, Azalea looks the cutest! Also, I love the big pictures and I think that your rattling makes this place comfy, though, you can do whatever you want <3
  • simlowsimlow Posts: 1 New Member
    So I’ve been doing my own 100 baby challenge and I accidentally had a baby with the same father. What should I do about this? Do I just keep him in the household until he can age out and don’t count him as one of the 100? I was also thinking of moving him in with his dad if that’s a possibility. Thanks!
    Thanks @Carlaplays! I think Azalea is the prettiest Gen 1 triplet too! I thought Amaryllis was cuter as a child though. But then when she became a teen, she lost her chin! o.O I usually do some cosmetic surgery when that happens, but decided to leave physical characteristics alone for this challenge. Well, I still change their hair, eyebrows and give the ladies a bit of make-up. Azalea has a very bohemian look now that I just love. That off the shoulder top from CL pairs well with the MH bell bottom jeans. :)

I'm glad you don't mind the big pics and my musings about the challenge, I'm having a lot of fun so far. On that note, here's just one pic this time. I mostly took this shot only because I love the Fall colors in this game and the subtle sunset in the background. I thought the mini-renovation turned out okay too. At least it's got paint now and isn't just a box anymore. Although the additions make it look a little haphazard. lol

The front part jutting out on the left is a result of making the children/teen bedroom bigger, the right side addition is a result of making the kitchen bigger so I could add a dining table and chairs. Now they don't have to eat sitting on the couch or their bed all the time. lol Plus, I read that having children/teens set the table helps raise one of their character values. That little addition on the back is the baby nursery I added so their crying doesn't wake up anybody.

It's still very bare bones, but it's coming along. Can't wait until she earns some more simoleons to give it a proper renovation. I'll take an overhead of the inside later tonight. Happy Simming! <3

xtNNxEm.png
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Karababy52 wow your Matriarch is stunning and BD3 Joel Hunter is very handsome. You got some nice looking genes there.

Newest addition to Sparkle household. Little Shoshana is alone while all others are sets of twins. Now it feels so much easier to take care of her than with all the hassle with those twins. Next heir will definitely not have fertile trait or that lot trait lol.

47008480204_1b5bf1f809_b.jpg
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Thanks @Carlaplays! I think Azalea is the prettiest Gen 1 triplet too! I thought Amaryllis was cuter as a child though. But then when she became a teen, she lost her chin! o.O I usually do some cosmetic surgery when that happens, but decided to leave physical characteristics alone for this challenge. Well, I still change their hair, eyebrows and give the ladies a bit of make-up. Azalea has a very bohemian look now that I just love. That off the shoulder top from CL pairs well with the MH bell bottom jeans. :)

I'm glad you don't mind the big pics and my musings about the challenge, I'm having a lot of fun so far. On that note, here's just one pic this time. I mostly took this shot only because I love the Fall colors in this game and the subtle sunset in the background. I thought the mini-renovation turned out okay too. At least it's got paint now and isn't just a box anymore. Although the additions make it look a little haphazard. lol

The front part jutting out on the left is a result of making the children/teen bedroom bigger, the right side addition is a result of making the kitchen bigger so I could add a dining table and chairs. Now they don't have to eat sitting on the couch or their bed all the time. lol Plus, I read that having children/teens set the table helps raise one of their character values. That little addition on the back is the baby nursery I added so their crying doesn't wake up anybody.

It's still very bare bones, but it's coming along. Can't wait until she earns some more simoleons to give it a proper renovation. I'll take an overhead of the inside later tonight. Happy Simming! <3

xtNNxEm.png

No problem! I love helping out my fellow simmers! <3
    You’re house looks amazing by the way!
  • ajarvis999ajarvis999 Posts: 15 Member
    I think I'm finally ready to attempt this challenge! Reading all these posts I can't wait to play!
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    @Karababy52 yeah, I looked the word up on google and I read that, it's a shame really xD I really liked how the word sounded as a nameand I was waiting for a K-donnor to use it xD
    and Azalea is definitelly the prerttiest tripplet! not just because I have a soft spot for that hair! but the new twins also look adorable! those green eyes look really good on them!
    Please feel free to post more pictures! :D I love seeing other simmers' kids in this challenge

So, in my game I finally was able to move out baby #22, so that's finally ending with Iris' young adult babies! right now we have 6 kids in the house and she's pregnant with baby #29, MCCC says it's gonna be a boy, so I'm thinking on calling him Aero :3

a couple pictures of the current household under the spoiler!
    X0GotV1.png}
    This is baby #23, Dannal. She already has her A, but she's still missing a couple Scout badges, so we're using the weekend to get those done :3 I think she just needs Keep fit and Young Sciencist

0cIZsew.png
    This is child #24, Jasmine. She was a surprise redhead! her dad had brown hair and Iris has pink. I really love her btw, I think she kinda looks like Merida from Brave! she just turned into a teen last friday, so it's nice to have a weekend with her~

eNACtB1.png
    Here we have #25 Rain, practicing violing for her aspiration, she was my first Artistic prodigy in a looong time! I really like this aspiration, I feel it's the easier of the four xD she actually completed it just a couple hours after I took this picture

wErXUdf.png
    and here are kid #26 June and kid #27 Brick chatting a bit as they take their breakfast! they're both Ramboutios scamps, so they're probably gonna take advantage of the heatwave to chill out in the pool today ;)
    E8aqnIs.png
    not the pool I had in mind, but I forgive him 'cuz he's really cute!

Di987pQ.png
    and finally, kixd #28 Lila :D she just aged up, and she walked straight to the ball pit xD I really like her look, let's hope she grows up beautiful!so far she's the heiress~ (thought Iris is still very young, she probably will have a lot more girls in the future xD)

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited May 2019
    Love all the pics everyone is posting. Haven't had a chance to play this week as I have been busy with work and away a bit but hopefully I can get on tonight.

So far gen 2 consists of just my 3 sets of twins: Togo and India, Chad and Kenya, and Vancouver and Melbourne.

If I moved out my matriarchs twin sister I would have room for one more kid, but none of my kids are teens yet and if something happened to my matriarch we would lose the game as there would be no one old enough to take care of everybody so they would all get taken away. I'm too far into it for that to happen so I'm not going to move Katie out until the first set of twins is teens. I've decided to always keep one extra teen or young adult in the household at all times just in case haha! Hopefully it won't take too long for Togo and India to become teens and then we can started on baby number 7.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Loving all the updates to everyone's challenge. I feel bad I haven't given an update for my game yet. I have a lot of pictures to go through and edit. I am actually up to baby #11.. with BD#8, so I've had a few multiples with my matriarch. I haven't actually played in that save for a little while because I don't want to fall farther behind in editing screen shots. I just haven't had time (energy) to get those organized in these last few weeks, due to getting sick and life getting in the way. I will try to put it on my priority to-do list in the next week, or so... because I really want to get back to playing that family.
    Togo and India became teens :).

We said goodbye finally to Katie who moved in with her older sister Heidi and Heidi's husband.

Chad and Kenya are still kids.

Vancouver and Melbourne are still toddlers.

Lucy is pregnant with baby #7
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I took a long break from my 100 baby save. Well, I took a break from Sims in general (didn't play for a couple weeks).

I'm now back to playing 100 baby and really glad I didn't end Candice's turn as matriarch. She's now given birth to babies number 33 and 34, and I have renewed interest in her save and renewed interest in finishing this challenge. She still has 21 days to age up. I'm really interested in seeing how many kids I can squeeze into one generation.

I don't usually share pictures or anything here, but this one is too cute to pass up.

Briar (teen in black shirt) was reading to her siblings, the two children in the floor, and the two toddlers. I had Briar queued up to read to the toddlers again, and Fayth wasn't having none of that! Soon as Briar stopped reading, Fayth took off upstairs to play and get away from storytime! :D She did not look too happy, looking back on her siblings as she made her escape!

g0ICxwE.jpg

p8L4V6v.png
    edited May 2019
    @Jadeleine Thank you so much about my Founder and Joel! :) Your latest addition, Shoshanna is such a little cutie! Yep, it is easier taking care of just one toddler. In my regular play, I always had just one child at a time, except for very rare twins now and then.

@SalemSvartulv I love that shade of green eyes, especially with dark hair, it's very striking! I like brown eyes too, but so glad the twins inherited their Daddy's eye color. Love your house btw, and your children are so cute! Did they get the pink hair naturally? Or did you have to change it to match? I actually wondered if it was okay to do that in this challenge. I figured it wouldn't be a problem and actually changed one of my most recent baby's eye color when she aged to a toddler. I just wanted her to have Daddy's eye color since it's more unusual. :)

@SimAlexandria I think it's a very good idea to keep at least one teen or YA in the house at all times. I never even thought of that, so thanks for the tip! Sounds like your challenge is chugging along great! :)

Hi @Fizzstix I think we've chatted a bit in the NSB thread before, glad to see you here! I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one that does more than one challenge at a time. :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

@ChelleJo That pic is just adorable! Poor little girl just had enough reading and wanted to play. Love the boo boo lip, makes me want to hug her. Thanks for sharing! :)

In my challenge the Gen 1 triplets have all moved out now and live together in OS. I'm putting the following update pics and comments in a spoiler since the pics are kind of big. I cropped some of them, but still... Anyway:
    The day they moved out, Bebe went to SM on the hunt for BD4 and Azalea was there protesting. I got a kick out of that because the sign she's waving around has a bunch of stick figure kids on it. My head canon says she's calling for children of the 100 Baby Challenge to unite or something. lol

XtoP73q.png

Gen 2 children aged up to teens. Bryony went for quite the radical rebellious look. He rolled for Vampire Family as his aspiration so I went with that for his make-over. I'm imagining he saw Caleb and thought he looked cool, maybe has a crush on him too. lol

jxu2dCR.png

Gen 3 babies are now children! I was a little disappointed they both had brown eyes, so since Camellia had Joel's red hair already, I changed her eyes to purple as a toddler to match her Daddy.

Yr3otla.png
    KofRf9i.png

Gen 4 is another set of twins, both girls, Dahlia and Daisy! They're still babies at the moment. Here's their Daddy, Kent Rockwell. He's the guy that was cloud gazing with Bebe in SM.

XekJVW4.png

And lastly, here's just a couple pics of the kids doing stuff together.

After school homework and snack session.

d7InaDy.png

Playing Party Frenzy on the console after homework and chores are completed. I like that this fills two skills at once, social and video gaming! (EDIT) Actually, I think children get motor or mental skills instead of video gaming, but it's all good. :) Bryony was sleeping, he'd stayed up too late the night before helping Bebe with the new twins and playing chess.

axqUbDb.png

Bebe has completed the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and bought a Money Tree! Yay! She makes pretty good simoleons from paintings, household funds are around 25K right now. But I figured with a Money Tree, she wouldn't have to concentrate so much on painting for income and could spend more time raising her children. She'll still paint though, just not as much.

Happy Simming y'all! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @ChelleJo I love that picture and glad to hear you are back into it again!

Since I didn't post a photo before, here is my family at the moment. Mum Lucy (2nd Gen) is newly pregnant with baby #7 (So Baby 19 altogether as the first gen had 12 kids.) She's the one in the light blue shirt.

To the right of her are her teenage twins Togo and India, poor Togo ended up with all negative traits, he's a lazy slob and hot headed or something like that. India is a cheerful art lover who longs to move to the city one day.

On either side is my kid twins Chad and Kenya. Both of them are art loves with motor skills aspiration.

And then the toddler twins are Vancouver (being held by Lucy) and Melbourne (Being held by Togo)

de35d.jpg
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member

@Hyunwoo_ssi LOL looks like you removed some CC from your game since there's a sim wandering around in their underwear.

@sdhoey Your matriarch is pretty! adorable twins too.

@Luclylu Welcome to the challenge. How is it going? Has your matriarch had her 1st baby yet? :D

@Carlaplays Are you able to share more pictures of your kids?

@ajarvis999 welcome to the challenge! Please feel free to share your story/challenge with us.

@SalemSvartulv I downloaded some non-natural hair colors for toddlers and one of my most recent toddlers actually got the same color hair as my matriarch! I was so happy it finally happened. :D

@Jadeleine Shoshana is soo cute!

@Chellejo welcome back to the challenge. oh my gosh, that picture is soo cute!! it took me a moment to realize Fayth was climbing the stairs and not glitching out on shelves on the wall. LOL

@Karababy52 yea.. I've played the NSB, but that challenge got complicated for me, so I've put it to rest, for now. LOL I thought I was getting better, but the cough started again. I was on antibiotics for pneumonia. I just hope it isn't a relapse. That was a great picture of Azalea protesting. I have to catch myself though when reading about sibling kids because you refer to them as gen 1 gen 2 etc.. when they are all of generation 1 matriarch.

@SimAlexandria awesome family picture!
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    @Fizzstix Thank you I hope I can continue with this one.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @Karababy52 Thanks! :) I think that is too funny about Azalea protesting. The sign does fit with your head canon idea. I like it! :D Cosmo is a cutie pie! They all are, but he just struck my heart strings. :) Great pics!

@SimAlexandria Thanks. I am really glad I decided to take a break from my save and I really needed that break from Sims, in general, too. Oh, wow. Your gen 2 is on baby number 7 for her? Nice! You are clipping right along now! :) Ugh, I hate the slob trait. I always dread that one when I get it in the random rolls.

@Fizzstix Thanks! LOL Right! That picture is a bit of an odd angle, but I was scrolling out to see what Mom was doing, when I noticed Fayth's face as she was nearing the top of the stairs and I paused real quick and just snapped a pic. I hadn't even noticed she had ran away, until that moment.

p8L4V6v.png
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria Thanks. I am really glad I decided to take a break from my save and I really needed that break from Sims, in general, too. Oh, wow. Your gen 2 is on baby number 7 for her? Nice! You are clipping right along now! :) Ugh, I hate the slob trait. I always dread that one when I get it in the random rolls.

Haha yeah and I was wrong about him being hot headed, his third trait is deviance and he wants to be mean. So yeah his 3 traits make him a mean lazy slob lol. If I have to keep one of the twins to help out when they are ya, it'll def be his sister not him Hahaha 😂.
    edited May 2019
    @Fizzstix I haven't played with my NSB family in awhile either. I'll get back to them one day. :) Dang, I hope it isn't a relapse either. Perhaps you can get a refill on your meds? I think from now on I'll refer to them as 'BD1's child' so it's not so confusing. Sorry about that! :)

@ChelleJo Aw, thanks! He is a cutie pie, Can't wait to see what he looks like when he grows up. But yeah, I'm loving all Bebe's children so far. <3

I got distracted designing a base game kitchen for the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge last night and didn't play this one. However, I did play the previous night. Bryony moved out. I put him in the smallest premade house in FH. It seemed fitting since he wants to have a Vampire Family.

BD4's babies aged up to toddlers and they're adorable, of course. All toddlers are adorable in my opinion. Here they are:

UXHPPT6.png

Not sure yet if Belladonna will move out right away when it's time. I might wait until Cosmos or Camellia age up to teens. This challenge has been lots of fun. I love toddlers and get to play with a bunch of them and I'm learning stuff I didn't know about the Parenthood GP. I haven't had it very long so it's the first time I've seriously used the pack. I love the Super Efficient Baby Care, it's hilarious to watch. I've never seen Sims toss babies up in the air to change their diaper. lol

Oh! I came very close to losing Bryony. o.O Placed a candle lit cake I keep in household inventory on a counter for him, but then I stopped myself. He was in an enraged mood. I've read about Simmers aging up teens in a mood like that and having them immediately die. Thankfully I remembered in time and waited until he could calm himself down in a mirror. *wipes sweaty brow*

Happy Simming Y'all! <3

EDIT: Big Opps on my part! Daphne is really Dahlia. o.O Don't know how I messed that up. lol Oh well... *shrugs*
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Hyunwoo_ssiHyunwoo_ssi Posts: 39 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    @Hyunwoo_ssi LOL looks like you removed some CC from your game since there's a sim wandering around in their underwear.

@sdhoey Your matriarch is pretty! adorable twins too.

@Luclylu Welcome to the challenge. How is it going? Has your matriarch had her 1st baby yet? :D

@Carlaplays Are you able to share more pictures of your kids?

@ajarvis999 welcome to the challenge! Please feel free to share your story/challenge with us.

@SalemSvartulv I downloaded some non-natural hair colors for toddlers and one of my most recent toddlers actually got the same color hair as my matriarch! I was so happy it finally happened. :D

@Jadeleine Shoshana is soo cute!

@Chellejo welcome back to the challenge. oh my gosh, that picture is soo cute!! it took me a moment to realize Fayth was climbing the stairs and not glitching out on shelves on the wall. LOL

@Karababy52 yea.. I've played the NSB, but that challenge got complicated for me, so I've put it to rest, for now. LOL I thought I was getting better, but the cough started again. I was on antibiotics for pneumonia. I just hope it isn't a relapse. That was a great picture of Azalea protesting. I have to catch myself though when reading about sibling kids because you refer to them as gen 1 gen 2 etc.. when they are all of generation 1 matriarch.

@SimAlexandria awesome family picture!

I actually only have mccc running in my game and I am still trying to figure out how that works I just thought it was an interesting sight
    7a0f2c2cb0c019dac7b944eb17c7eea6.jpg
    monbebe8819 is my sims id.
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    @Karababy52 those green eyes surely are stunning! I really love Bryony's edgy look xD it really looks like he has a crush for Caleb Vatore, that's so cute!
    And yeah, my kids got the pink hair "naturally" xD I downloaded a bunch of CC hair that came in unnatural colors and looks like it's been giving fruits! I personally don't change my kids colors but I don't see anything wrong with doing it ;) specially with kids that look as cute as Camelia!
    I laughed at that picture of Azalea protesting xD it really looks like she's doing it for the challenge!

@SimAlexandria your hoiusehold looks lovely! I have a soft spot for dark-skinned sims! also, it's so funny when one of your sims ends up with all negative traits xD I think in my case it was my little Larimar who got that luck, she was Evil, self-absorbed and Mean! I kida wanted her to grow up with a negative value too, but shw was just a little too short in empathy xD

@Fizzstix yeeeeey! congrats on those lilac toddlers :D trust me, in a couple mmore pregnancies you¿re gonna be so over the unnatural hair xDD I have so many pink kids!

it's so nice to see more people starting this challenge and sharing updates :D I hope y'all keep doing it!
    I haven't had time to play my challenge lately, crazy week, but I'll let you know if something interesting happens when I do it!

Also, here in my country it was Mother's day yesterday, so congrats to all mommy-simmers :wink: and of course, congrats to all our matriarchs!

@SimAlexandria your hoiusehold looks lovely! I have a soft spot for dark-skinned sims! also, it's so funny when one of your sims ends up with all negative traits xD I think in my case it was my little Larimar who got that luck, she was Evil, self-absorbed and Mean! I kida wanted her to grow up with a negative value too, but shw was just a little too short in empathy xD

Thanks and yeah, I kinda like that my Togo's traits were all negative haha! Not sure why, but gave him more personality haha! My first matriarch (in my profile picture) had one set of identical twin girls that wound up one twin having the good trait and one the evil trait haha.
  • SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    Hey all,

I haven't been posting my updates for awhile, but done quite a bit of playing since then. My first matriarch Lara finally got triplets! I'm so happy as this is first time ever in sims 4 I've got triplets.
    bbfeb3eaef041e4629228900d6ec2252.png
    c37388570570ed4331405c0575110649.png
    Paris, Riley and Renee

Even though I thought that triplets will be last children, we managed 3 more! Lara is now literally going to age up tomorrow and there is no chance I can move anyone out, as I have no teens just 4 children toddler and 2 babies. So Lara finishes off with total of 32! Not bad for first generation :) My current household
    a927562b4851d0ac83174cac3d5bdd22.jpg
    We have baby Nathan, Paris, Renee, Lara, baby Ella, Skylar, Riley and Sydney.

I am planning on moving to a new house, since we have enough money to do so and have a makeover. I will be taking my time with Ella and not rushing her growing up, also probably leave her brother in the house to help out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top