Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Your Questions Here (Maxis Monthly)

SimGuruFrostSimGuruFrost Posts: 55 SimGuru (retired)
Tomorrow, May 7th @ 11 AM PT is Maxis Monthly. There won't be any new announcements/new content. However, we will be doing an AMA with @SimGuruLyndsay and @SimGuruDuke!

Post your questions below and we will choose a few to answer on stream!

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Are there any features in the previous The Sims games you'd like to bring back some day?
  • goldann25goldann25 Posts: 37 Member
    Are we getting any new content before June?
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Will we be getting a pack on witches, wearwolfs?
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Is there a way for my parents to asks their teenager "how was school today?" Because we do not have that option for our parents to talk to our teenager about school. and also is there a way you guys can add the hot chocolate to the restaurant menu.Thanks. ;)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Will occult players have any content coming up?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Now that the Sims 4 is fully in 64 bit - can some of the really small neighborhoods get some empty lots added? I like to play many households on rotation (including Maxis Sims as well as my own Sims) and have sims mostly live in areas they work, shop , and play so lacking space keeps me from enjoying the games as I have ALWAYS played in the past. It seems i get so far into the game and keep running out of space - so I get frustrated; give up on my stories and keep starting over. It is not satisfying for me who is used to playing lots of sims for years - not just months and being forced to restart because there is no where for my Sims kids to go when they reach an age to get their own place.

Also can we get working place-able apartments and duplexes? This could help some of the over crowding.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    What is your favorite pack that's been added to The Sims 4 thus far?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Will we ever get another boss-battle like there was in Strangerville?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Can you let us know if there are any plans to overhaul the babies?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Any chance we will get another world like Newcrest with 20 lots to place or build on in an update?
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    How is Johnny zest related to the landgraabs?
  • ladyankh40ladyankh40 Posts: 27 Member
    This is computer tech question, I would like to know what are the optimum specs for a PC build that could keep up with Sims4 in the future. Since there so much upcoming content i’m afraid my computer might not be able to handle it all and would like suggestions on the components I would need to upgrade to give me smooth gameplay.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hello SimGuruLyndsay and SimGuruDuke! I was listening to the new podcast the other day and loved the anecdotes you (SimGuruLyndsay) shared from your TS2 developer days. I’d love to hear another amusing/interesting behind the scenes story either of you have from your time within franchise if you have any.
  • Chanel1993Chanel1993 Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes i need a answer pleas...my sim gave birth to a normal baby but the baby's father is her cat. How is this possible??
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Not a question per se but a request: Please give vamps the social options to confess to or deny being that they are vampires. "Confess to Being..." can be a friendly (or also romantic) social, while "Deny Being..." can be mean/mischievous. Also "Accuse of Being" or "Ask If..." social options. And an option for a Sim who is romantically involved with a vampire to offer their neck to said vampire.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    edited May 2019
    ladyankh40 wrote: »
    This is computer tech question, I would like to know what are the optimum specs for a PC build that could keep up with Sims4 in the future. Since there so much upcoming content i’m afraid my computer might not be able to handle it all and would like suggestions on the components I would need to upgrade to give me smooth gameplay.

Good question and will 8gbs of ram be enough as we get more packs?
    Chanel1993 wrote: »
    Yes i need a answer pleas...my sim gave birth to a normal baby but the baby's father is her cat. How is this possible??

That's a bug. You'd have to get with SimGuruNick on that one.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chanel1993 wrote: »

Love to hear them answer this one
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Of all the sims 4 packs that have already come out,which ones would you say are your favorites to actually play?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    what things did you work on in sims 3
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Closing this topic as Maxis Monthly is over - if you missed it, you can watch it here!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top