Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aah, the joys of random CC dressed Celebs.

LOL I about died when I saw this celebrity townie show up at my lawn... It was hilarious at what she was wearing...like...wow

7xfWttG.png

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I'm more surprised that someone made a pair of hooves and left them enabled for random o_O
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    I'm more surprised that someone made a pair of hooves and left them enabled for random o_O

OMG I now just noticed this hahaha, I had CC for mystical like creatures so that is where that came from, thanks for pointing it out.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Its great when cc creators leave items for random and situation tags. :p

Least she has less accessories and no socks and leggings???
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

I edit all the tags of the CC I download before I put it in my game. I am constantly shocked by the way CC creators tag things. :#

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yes, I try to remember to check CC in Studio first. Just a few weeks ago I had aliens all wandering around in medieval clothes and Ariana Grande hair. :D The mistake I made with some of the CC was that I forgot to apply it to all swatches.

Ah there we go, took me a few minutes to find it:

04-25-19_5-43-08AM.png
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    How do you edit downloaded CC? I have some outfits I really like but they are set for the wrong categories (like swimsuit tagged for every day but not swimwear)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    How do you edit downloaded CC? I have some outfits I really like but they are set for the wrong categories (like swimsuit tagged for every day but not swimwear)

You need to download sims 4 studio to be able to edit the tags for them. Once you boot it up you'll click on my cc and it'll open up another window which is your mod folder where your cc should be located. From there you'll click on a package file and all the tags should be on the right side. Just make sure you save each time before going to the next package file.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    aaand this is why CC in my game will never be marked for random (except for defaults). I did make the mistake of allowing CC for aliens and vampires. Still need to fix that.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    LOL I about died when I saw this celebrity townie show up at my lawn... It was hilarious at what she was wearing...like...wow

7xfWttG.png

Who knows what she's famous for! Maybe she's an actress in, um... certain types of movies, if you know what I mean. :D

But I'm not even surprised anymore, that's something only the fewest CC creators seem to consider. They make great-looking stuff, but don't care about categories and settings, and before you know it, you see the entire town swimming in latex suits with huge wings and a shotgun. :|
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Well she's a celeb barely dressed... sounds like real life nowadays.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

You need to download sims 4 studio to be able to edit the tags for them. Once you boot it up you'll click on my cc and it'll open up another window which is your mod folder where your cc should be located. From there you'll click on a package file and all the tags should be on the right side. Just make sure you save each time before going to the next package file.

You can do this in bulk too, not separately for each package file.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Finvola wrote: »
    Yes, I try to remember to check CC in Studio first. Just a few weeks ago I had aliens all wandering around in medieval clothes and Ariana Grande hair. :D The mistake I made with some of the CC was that I forgot to apply it to all swatches.

Ah there we go, took me a few minutes to find it:

04-25-19_5-43-08AM.png

I kind of like the look. It speaks to me of Space Valkyries or Amazons from a warrior planet.
    #Team Occult
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Brittany Cho is always seeking attention, so I’m kinda not surprised it’s her wearing that.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    I have no idea why Maxis thought it was a good idea to have celebrities walk around in situational outfits, it's also painfully obvious that they had no idea what tags to use so their outfits are so random. CC makes their outfits even more insane.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

7xfWttG.png

Who knows what she's famous for! Maybe she's an actress in, um... certain types of movies, if you know what I mean. :D

But I'm not even surprised anymore, that's something only the fewest CC creators seem to consider. They make great-looking stuff, but don't care about categories and settings, and before you know it, you see the entire town swimming in latex suits with huge wings and a shotgun. :|

LOL I spit out my drink reading that first part.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Maybe she is famous for wearing strange outfits for the wrong occasions? :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg