Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you enjoy Simlish in your game?

124...Next

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I wouldn't want them to speak any real languages, but when it comes to words on signs or clothing I don't really care if it's in simlish or not.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

In our Sims 4, we have a lot of English already, I was just thinking of another way to add more English in a simple and fun way., English in the Sims 4 is how we communicate with our Sims. Its how we know what to do next, what to cook, or what to order in a restaurant. Like if we are at work and a problem comes up its in English our language. All our choices in the game are in English. to bathe to eat and what to eat or cook, what type of shower or bath. Even to try for a baby or Not.

Most if not all of our Sims game communication to us is truly already written in English. The Sounds are in Simlish, the part that we do not understand. The signs that could be for any type of Business. But true communication to us players is in simple English.

Simlish is the fun background language of the game, I enjoy having it there. But we can not really speak Simlish well enough to do without The English put there so that we will understand the game.

Without Simlish the game would be to quiet and not as much fun. And without the English inserts, it would be next to impossible to understand everything in the game that we should do.

I do enjoy reading all your comments, I think they are quite excellent!
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I like simlish, it helps make the sims sims😊
  • BrittaBritta Posts: 23 Member
    I do! ..and some of the "words" are hilarious. Blursh! Meshaloob!
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    I love Simlish! I've been playing the Sims for so long that I actually understand or can decipher what the sims are saying :D
  • ajarvis999ajarvis999 Posts: 15 Member
    I enjoy the simlish! It makes the game fun and teaches us to read body language, facial expressions, and emotions. Also, my daughter and I love laughing at the same phrases together :)
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Recently I hear female sims saying "🐸🐸🐸🐸, 🐸🐸🐸🐸" in a way that suggests they're insulting a sim. Makes me laugh every time.
  • Sky97Sky97 Posts: 19 Member
    I like Simlish, and it's interesting how different it is in each iteration of the game. Specifically in Sims 1 and 2.