Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your least favorite aspiration?

Comments

• NurseKneesNurseKnees Posts: 19 Member
    I just don’t like the fortune or the deviant categories which I think is four of them. I like playing sims true to real life and I don’t like playing shallow sims focused on money or making other people angry. It’s just not as much fun as being everyone’s friend.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Public Enem is definitely my least favorite -- I think I've done it only once. The Mischief one isn't so bad especially if you can get the Humor and Hijinx Festival to spawn while doing that one. (I like the Curator aspiration especially for my Geek teens since the trait boosts collecting ability, and the poster collection from City Living is fairly easy to complete.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Updated:

Public Enemy - 7
    Chief of Mischief - 4
    Manson Baron - 3
    Fabulously wealthy - 2
    Friend of the World - 2
    Friends of the Animals - 1
    Painter Extraordinaire - 1
    Serial romantic - 1
    Soulmate - 1
    Party Animal - 1
    Successful Lineage - 1
    Big Happy Family - 1
    Super Parent - 1
    The Curator - 1
    Bodybuilder - 1
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I've never used Public Enemy or Chief of Mischief. I like my Sims to be happy. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    Friend of the Animals. It's difficult in a way that isn't enjoyable at all

I agree I don't like that one
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I'm not interested in serial romantic.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Any aspiration that makes my sims be mean or bad is my least favourite. I just can't play my sims that way.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I'm going to go with Mansion Baron as least favorite.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The easiest by far is The Leader of the Pack.

I cheat the reward traits for the harder aspirations. The Matriarch trait is handy for raising children.
    Updated:

Public Enemy - 9
    Chief of Mischief - 6
    Manson Baron - 4
    Fabulously wealthy - 2
    Friend of the World - 2
    Friends of the Animals - 2
    Serial romantic - 2
    Soulmate - 1
    Party Animal - 1
    Successful Lineage - 1
    Big Happy Family - 1
    Super Parent - 1
    The Curator - 1
    Bodybuilder - 1
    Leader of the Pack - 1
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Least favorite is Public Enemy and Chief of Mischief......I have never played them and have no desire to play any mean things.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Outdoor Enthusiast maybe
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I think my least favorite would probably be serial romantic because being cheated on isn't fun.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Masion Baron. The idea itself is kinda cool, but the goals are kinda dumb and abritrary
  • CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    Not really a big fan of the animal one, pets in game stress me out as is. Also all of the mischief ones since I like my sims to be nice lol.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I think friend of the world. I don't think any of my sims even have twenty friends plus it really kills their phone when sims are constantly calling you.

The deviance aspiration is actually one of my favorite ones I enjoy completing I have a handful of sims that are pretty mean and devious. It's fun making multiple enemies and swiping their stuff. :U
    5vJrxmT.png
  • simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    I'd have to go with Friend of The World, Friend of Animals, Archaeology Scholar and Jungle Explorer
    Updated:

Public Enemy - 11
    Chief of Mischief - 8
    Manson Baron - 5
    Friend of the World - 4
    Friends of the Animals - 4
    Serial romantic - 3
    Fabulously wealthy - 2
    Soulmate - 1
    Party Animal - 1
    Successful Lineage - 1
    Big Happy Family - 1
    Super Parent - 1
    The Curator - 1
    Bodybuilder - 1
    Leader of the Pack - 1
    Outdoor Enthusiast - 1
    Archeology Scholar - 1
    Jungle Explorer - 1
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited May 2019
    With my playstyle, I have my Sim complete ALL aspirations... and I always find myself getting really burnt out whenever any of the parenting aspirations come up. They're fun for a while, but I eventually get sick of how long it takes to complete them... and then there's toddlers.

I love how detailed the toddlers are, but I've learned to never use high chairs with them. So annoying. My vote is all of the Family aspirations and The Curator. Collecting is extremely boring in this game.
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    The ones I don't like are: Public Enemy because it's just too mean, Serial Romantic because it's just too 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and Friend of the World because your Sims can't keep it when you play rotationally (otherwise I would really like it).
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Friend of the world. It starts off alright; meet new people, meet them in various locations but then it rockets up to "have 12 friends" and that's difficult, especially if your Sim is trying to hold down a job at the same time. As soon as you get a few other Sims up to friend level, you have to find more and then relationships with the previously friended ones decay so you're almost always having to invite someone over after work when you need to improve your skills. Throwing parties doesn't help much either; you're flitting between your guests.
  • Scooby_Doo_PapaScooby_Doo_Papa Posts: 7 New Member
    I don’t really use the fishing one that much so I guess that’s my least favourite? I don’t really like to fish in my games a lot so I usually don’t have a need for it.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I like the Public Enemy one. I randomly rolled the evil trait for three sims so my game is going to have some sort of Evil Empire club.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Difficult to pick just one, really. There are several I don't like and/or have no intention of doing, ever.

Public Enemy/Chief of Mischief, Friends of the Animals, Serial romantic, Party Animal, all the Family ones (because they are tedious, and frankly a waste of time), Leader of the Pack (because I hardly ever bother with clubs, not to mention being the leader of one), Friend of the World.

Mansion Baron/Fabulously wealthy I've done many many times. Yes, I cheat. Painter Extraordinaire is done for any sim who ever picks up a paintbrush, which is pretty much all of them. Bodybuilder I've done countless times also.

The rest (Soulmate, The Curator, Outdoor Enthusiast, Archeology Scholar, Jungle Explorer) I think I've done a couple of times, it depends on the sim, and if I really feel like doing them. And if I remember to switch aspiration when my sims do anything related to them. I forget a lot.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Surprised so many dont like the deviance aspiration. :o Guess that means not many go for the criminal career either.
    5vJrxmT.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top