Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Everleigh walks until she finds herself in the entry hall. When she looks outside the window, she sees a large pond. However muddy the water is, she's still reassured to know that she won't be powerless in this new, strange place.

*A smoke like figureof an apparition appears*
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Everleigh sees the figure and pulls a ballpoint pen out of her sweatshirt pocket. She uncaps it, and then suddenly, in its place, is a large bronze sword.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KookieSpringKookieSpring Posts: 54 Member
    Lily took the sword, holding Everleigh down, and runs out the door. She then hides it, sure that Everleigh won't get it back.
    Everleigh sees the figure and pulls a ballpoint pen out of her sweatshirt pocket. She uncaps it, and then suddenly, in its place, is a large bronze sword.

Ghost: Whoa, whoa, whoa calm down! Apparently, I deid because of my brother, His Majesty's ignorance.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    (Sorry, been taking a break. is it possible to have a quick update?)

(Not much happened, just new people, a ghost of someone showing up and some wendigo-like creatures wrecking havoc)
    Shadyboop wrote: »

(Not much happened, just new people, a ghost of someone showing up and some wendigo-like creatures wrecking havoc)

(Is this in the castle?)
    Shadyboop wrote: »

(Is this in the castle?)

(Yeah)
    Everleigh, very annoyed a Lily, sits cross-legged on the floor and waits for about thirty seconds until her sword appears back in her pocket like a ballpoint pen once again. She calls out to her friends: Hollie! Josie! Come meet me in the entry hall.

Josie: What do you think happened?

Hollie: I don't know, but based on her tone I'd say we better go.

They follow the sound of Everleigh's voice until they, too are in the entry hall. Josie sees the ghost and suddenly her hands burst into flames.
    Everleigh is trying very, very hard not to make the plumbing explode to put out Josie's flame.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Josie: Everleigh, what the heck are you doing!? That thing looks like a venti and the only people who have any luck fighting them are the people who can shoot lightning bolts from the dang sky!

Hollie: Idiot. That thing isn't even from-

Hollie stops herself after she notices Lily and begins to stare at her feet.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Josie: Everleigh, what the heck are you doing!? That thing looks like a venti and the only people who have any luck fighting them are the people who can shoot lightning bolts from the dang sky!

Hollie: plum. That thing isn't even from-

Hollie stops herself after she notices Lily and begins to stare at her feet.

(I don't know what's happening or where we are so I'm going to put Alex and Henry wherever you guys are)

Alex: So you mean Thor, hm?
    Hollie stares at Alex like he's nuts

Hollie: No... that's more like my half-sister's cousin. We're-

Josie: Don't you dare open that big mouth of yours! You can't just go bouncing around saying that one of your parents is a Greek god!

Everleigh: Don't you dare open that big mouth of yours. You blew it! Now I have to go and find some lethe water or something!

(btw I love Greek Mythology and the Percy Jackson series, so I kinda couldn't help myself by adding these guys. I can explain anything you might need to know)
    funny-gifs20.gif

Josie: Don't you dare open that big mouth of yours! You can't just go bouncing around saying that one of your parents is a Greek god!

Everleigh: Don't you dare open that big mouth of yours. You blew it! Now I have to go and find some lethe water or something!

(btw I love Greek Mythology and the Percy Jackson series, so I kinda couldn't help myself by adding these guys. I can explain anything you might need to know)

(It's fine. Alex is the son of Loki so... :joy:)
    Alex: what a pity.
    *Henry catches up to them*
    Henry: What's a pity?
    Alex: These numscils are yet another set of victims to the Gods rather... large sexual appetite.

Alex: These numscils are yet another set of victims to the Gods rather... large sexual appetite.

Henry: Ooh some more demigods? Alex, you've got some friends.
    Alex: Shut up, Henry, they're Greek.
    edited May 2019

Henry: Ooh some more demigods? Alex, you've got some friends.
    Alex: Shut up, Henry, they're Greek.

Henry: Mann maybe they know Percy Jackson?
    Alex: Should I remind you the difference between reality and fiction?
    edited May 2019
    Everleigh: Fiction? Those books are most definitely real. Percy Jackson is my half-brother.

Hollie: We don't have time for this. Josie, did you fix those fireworks?

Josie: Nope. I need some more Celestial Bronze then I have, and I don't have any Imperial Gold.

Everleigh: And isn't Thor like a Marvel superhero? You know, the one that *** ***** ****

(the *'s are where spoilers for End Game would be)
    funny-gifs20.gif

Everleigh: Fiction? Those books are most definitely real. Percy Jackson is my half-brother.

Josie: Nope. I need some more Celestial Bronze then I have, and I don't have any Imperial Gold.

Everleigh: And isn't Thor like a Marvel superhero? You know, the one that *** ***** ****

(Oh god. That means Alex has a half brother also called Alex. He won't like that :joy:)

Alex: Sure they're real. I just met Magnus this morning for a good old gladiator fight in our fake arena.
    Henry: Magnus is the son of a Norse god not a Roman god.
    Alex: I don't care Henry.

Alex: Also Henry, what is Marvel? I don't remember Marvel being mentioned in the old fables.
    Henry: You know comics?
    Alex: Yes.
    Henry: He's a comic book superhero. If you kept up with popular culture you would know this.
    Alex: Haha! Serves Thor right for being so annoying.
    Henry: He might enjoy being a comic book superhero... you never know.
    Alex: No, he takes himself too seriously.

Alex: Also Henry, what is Marvel? I don't remember Marvel being mentioned in the old fables.
    Henry: He's a comic book superhero. If you kept up with popular culture you would know this.

Everleigh: Um... yeah... Thor is like, the best superhero of all time, second only to maybe Spider-Man, but we kinda have a serious issue. Josie's teleporting no-heat fireworks are broken and we don't know where we are or how to get back to Long Island. So, where are we?

Josie gives Everleigh and Hollie a thumbs up and walks away. She goes to sit down and then keeps fiddling with a firework.

Josie: It's no use! I can't fix them without Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold, both of which I did not pack.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Everleigh: Um... yeah... Thor is like, the best superhero of all time, second only to maybe Spider-Man, but we kinda have a serious issue. Josie's teleporting no-heat fireworks are broken and we don't know where we are or how to get back to Long Island. So, where are we?

Josie gives Everleigh and Hollie a thumbs up and walks away. She goes to sit down and then keeps fiddling with a firework.

Josie: It's no use! I can't fix them without Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold, both of which I did not pack.

Alex: Long Island? What's Long Island?
    Henry: *Wants to answer but too excited to speak*
    Hollie: Long Island, New York? You don't know what that is? Holly cow.

Everleigh: I didn't know what Long Island was until I was eleven.

Hollie: You are eleven!

Everleigh: Exactly.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Zero2HeroZero2Hero Posts: 253 Member
    (Is hiding under the shadows behind a glowing boulder.) 6o6
    Hollie: Long Island, New York? You don't know what that is? Holly cow.

Everleigh: I didn't know what Long Island was until I was eleven.

Hollie: You are eleven!

Everleigh: Exactly.

Alex: I'm not from New York. As you may have noticed, we're in Simsland just off the Caribbean.
    Henry: Uhm... *happy flap*
    Alex: What is it Henry?
    Henry: Another fellow North American! I'm from New Tokyo! (Fictional state).
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Alex: I'm not from New York. As you may have noticed, we're in Simsland just off the Caribbean.
    Henry: Uhm... *happy flap*
    Alex: What is it Henry?
    Henry: Another fellow North American! I'm from New Tokyo! (Fictional state).

(This is giving me "the Man in High Castle" vibe lol)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Everleigh: Actually, I grew up in Brazil. So, even though I was born in California, I am technically from South America.

Josie: Hollie and I are from North America though. I'm from Virginia and Hollie's Canadian.
    funny-gifs20.gif