Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves

2...Next

Comments

• TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    Werewolves would be great! After vampires they are my favorite occult. I think we should get the 4 typical occults - vampires, witches, fairies and werewolves. Sims 4 needs more magic stuff, no doubt about that. As someone has already mentioned, not getting any occult this year would be highly disappointing.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    My problem is that I vacillate between wanting sims turning into wolves a la Twilight or people wolves a la Teen Wolf. Perhaps the answer lies in the middle with a Harry Potter type of Lupin creature wolf. Not quite wolf but not quite human either, like the creature on the wall hanging in the Build/Buy section.

I think we should get werewolves that look like the werewolf statues we've already seen. The ones they included in the vampire pack. Surely it must be foreshadowing of some sort, right?

Then again, I guess the Spooky Stuff pack had a different looking werewolf hidden in one of the portraits. Hm.
    (but vampires came out after spooky stuff, it's newer... does this mean werewolves will have THREE forms? human, scruffy mid-form, beast-like werewolf? that would be cool)

I do believe we should get them sometime, though. Maybe this year, if we're being optimistic. Maybe around Halloween. Who knows.

I would like them to look like proper werewolf this time :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I think it's awesome. Don't really like werewolves. What I truly want is witches and plumbots.

I would love to see plumbots,simpots again

they should of added them to get to work if you ask me with the whole inventing item

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    I really prefer the realistic stuff. I kept putting off buying Vampires too... I only got it because I wanted to have all packs eventually. I keep humanizing all vampires. I'm kinda scared of them...
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    It’s a shame. I like werewolves but I’ve found them to kinda be a little lacklustre up until now, but after the vampires pack I think we all got excited at the potential of other occult packs.

And where is the body hair? If they don’t add werewolves, will the sims never grow body hair??

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't really care tbh. I loved Vampires when I first got it and I still do, but the only occult I actually want to be added is Witches.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    ddd994 wrote: »
    It’s a shame. I like werewolves but I’ve found them to kinda be a little lacklustre up until now, but after the vampires pack I think we all got excited at the potential of other occult packs.

And where is the body hair? If they don’t add werewolves, will the sims never grow body hair??

I want body hair too. I also want it for my sims........ :D
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I expect to see witches added before Werewolves but really I want both of them. Desperately.

My vamps are quite a bit OP as it is, they need something to give them a bit of a struggle. I would totally set up clubs with occults fighting in the Natural Parks! I want power struggles and mayhem. All my little non-occult-muggles will try to keep out of it and it will be great.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    I NEED Werewolfs! I love they... More as vampires or witches...I Will be very angry if they dont come in TS4
  • Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I don't really get the appeal of the occult, however I REALLY don't get the Werewolf hype. But I hope you guys do end up getting what ya want.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I don't wanna get my hopes up but werewolves are like the only thing I want in Sims 4 that we haven't already gotten yet, hopefully they're coming soon alongside witches and body hair :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top