Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If one Sims family moved in by you IRL.

If you could have one townie family move in next to you, caddie corner, w/e. Which family would you want moving next door? You can break up a family if you really don't like Don Lothario or something like that.

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    The hot Calintie's.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'll tell you who I would NOT want next to me: The GOTHs! They seem like they'd be so annoying living next to me. Like Bella would come over to my house to bring me cookies and Mortimer would constantly invite me over for a BBQ. Then of course Alexander and Cassandra would want to be best mates with my kids. I think NOT! They definitely give me "I want the world to think we're the perfect nuclear family but in reality we have dead bodies in our basement" vibes. Spooky folks
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I want the Bro's to move in near me... boy are they good looking!

Of course, I'd also be okay with the Vatores. I really wanna be a vampire.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I want the Bro's to move in near me... boy are they good looking!

Of course, I'd also be okay with the Vatores. I really wanna be a vampire.

If you want become a vampire, then a person's natural insinuation is that you are someone who does not get out in the sun much. Though it also could be you are someone who have always had a dream of turning into a bat and flying.

It'd be tough for me because some people are good-looking, but their personalities are terrible. Even then, if I separate the baggage that comes with some of the households (the people who are troublemakers), not sure if I would make the best neighbor for most of the Sims households.

Probably no one from San Myshuno (even if Miko Ojo is cute).
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I'd like the Brent family from Cats & Dogs to move next to me, they seem like fun people to me, and I need more gay people to hang with haha
    Oh BTW, they will be the family I'll be using to play Spa Day as well ;)
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I have to go with Partihaus. I'd probably be over there all the time.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    Maybe the Fengs from City Living. They seem to keep to themselves and are quiet. Certainly NOT the Karaoke Legends from San Myshuno! It must be so loud and noisy all the time!
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    My favorite premades are not the kind of people I'd want to have living in the neighborhood irl.

I guess I'll evict that annoying music lover downstairs neighbor of mine and put in Catarina Lynx instead. You can never have enough neighbors that you can trust to look after your cats (and let you look after theirs in turn).
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited May 2019
    I wouldn't mind my main sim living with me lol , I created her, her name is Rebecca black , she stole that candy wifes hair when she died from ice Haha R.I.P candy from my game but Rebecca wears the hair better 😂 a blondie with pink tips , outrageous clothing , shes a party animal , childish ,clumsy and creative, shes mastered in DJ , dancing and painting :-) , her bf is one of the polluck twins from the library Josh lol , actually probably would mind she always turns the music on in silly o'clock in the morning 😂 that would very plum me off lol
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    :smirk: Vatore
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    The Munches.....Hey Wolfgang lol
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    :smirk: Vatore

Caleb all the way!