Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Requests Open!

Heya!
I have a blog (Currently) that I will be taking Sim Requests on! The link is http://myblogisworthreading.blogspot.com/2019/04/sims-request.html <- Right there!

If you cannot get to it please post here! There are some things I may not get to. I really just hope this goes well!
i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?

Comments

• yeetethyeeteth Posts: 12 New Member
    can't get to it so ill ask here. could you make morrissey/the smiths? :) its ok if not but im really bad with cas
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    @CatsLuvCami Make Jefferee Star
  • StealthskillStealthskill Posts: 62 Member
    @CatsLuvCami make D.va from overwatch please ;)
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Hi guys,

My cat just died, and my family has someone going through cancer. I'm very sorry that I cannot take requests.

Sincerely,
    CLCami.
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Mountaindew117Mountaindew117 Posts: 4 New Member
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet cat as loosing any fur baby is a hard hit on anyone's heart especially with someone in your family fighting cancer. Hope to see you come back soon and may your cat rest in peace.
  • andysix89andysix89 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a Request to anyone who is good at making sims look like a real person. one of my best friends B days just past and i wanted to do something for her and not being able to do it myself i was wondering if someone else would make a sim that looks like her