Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight April 26th - A week in The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
h3k6o46boy81.png
'Grrrrr... happy Friday Simmers!'

My browser literally crashed when I tried to open that awesome (and scary) screenshot by @Busufu! Of course, after that I had to save it for this post :smiley: Imagine your Sim peacefully sleeping in Granite Falls and suddenly they wake up to find that scene in front of them!

Once they manage to recover from the shock (sorry, little Sims!), make them wear their earbuds and listen to the first episode of 'Sul Sul' with you! 'Sul Sul' is the new podcast Maxis has started this week - click here for more information! ;)

And with that... let's take a look at some of the threads I would like to recommend you this week!:
  • For a change, I'm going to start the list with a poll - just because I can ;) With so many different playing styles, @Cogshell's poll caught my attention because it's something I've been wondering for years (and it seems I'm not the only one!): 'How often do you change your sim's clothes?'. The results are showing how differently we all play <3 - add your vote!
  • Sometimes Sims are silly, sometimes they are frustrating, and they are totally cute at times. Those cute moments are what @Corenren is looking forward to seeing in their thread: 'Moments that make you say "awww"'. So far toddlers are getting all the attention - add your screenshots to the collection, we would love to see them! :love:
  • Without leaving Live mode, our next stop is @LadyKyn's thread: 'Show me your favorite male Sims in your game'. A very descriptive subject for a thread where the best male Sims are the focus. Share yours! :smiley:
  • Once you are done with that, I'd like to invite you to take a look at @gmcrozier's creations. Houses like this one make my Sims' move houses more often than you would believe :P
    9lns1gxsi6mc.png
    There's many more in their 'No CC Builds by gmcrozier' collection thread, get ready to increase the size of your Library!
  • And last but not least let's visit The Sims 3 section to meet... Caleb and Lilith Vatore! Wrong game you say? Not really! @TinySpaceFox created these and several other Sims from The Sims 4 for The Sims 3: 'Sims 4 to 3 by TinySpaceBox'. They look really awesome, make sure to check them out!
This is it from me this week, Simmers. Any other threads you would like to highlight, leave a comment below!
Happy Simming weekend! :)

x0yi19kru7t3.png

Comments