Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Increase Item limit in houses

2...Next

Comments

• Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited June 2018
    The item limit is ridiculous. Although SFP does have a limit too I'm able to have way more by the tons more. TSM is way to limited. It's ridiculously insane & the overpriced prices on the items that u work hard to unlock them & u work hard to save up to buy them & then u can't even use most of them all cause of their rude disgusting extremely low item limit. This game shows to be a str8 rip off all the way around & some of the events too OMG

Please EA remove the unfair item limit please
    Post edited by Tiffany562411 on
  • tizzynztizzynz Posts: 2 New Member
    I also am unable to add one item, without removing three. This, on top of not being able to use Izzy’s Fashion shop (unless I remove three weeks of work, which includes two events so they can reset my town) really adds to my frustration. The game has some good features, but people are not going to hang around for long with this rubbish going on.
  • Tink3681Tink3681 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;d-938888"]I've been working hard on my dream house and it is almost done. The problem is that I can't add any new items. It keeps telling me that I've hit the item limit.
    Every time I host a party, I need to move some things to storage just to be able to add the party items.

I've also had to put all of my heirlooms and other non-essential things into storage. There is just no room for them in a well decorated home.[/quote]

Soon I wont be able to play anymore because my storage is almost full from having to move things there so that I can buy new items for my sims home. To complete my to do list daily, I need to buy items & to upgrade items for my hobbies, I need to remove old items to storage. They need to remove the limit & also add a sell option for items we no longer need. I also wanted to rearrange my sims home so I put items in storage out of the way & couldnt because of the storage limit. They havent thought this game through properly
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    I wanted to test this limit so I crammed everything i own i my 9 rooms but never hit the limit. Could this differ from phone to phone? I have a galaxy s8.
  • jkl0325jkl0325 Posts: 1 New Member
    emailed EA and told me to post my ITEM LIMIT problem here. hi EA please solve this issue before we get tired of playing this game.
  • FlanFlan Posts: 10 New Member
    Item limit is weird. I will get to max and then put something away. It will continue to tell me I can't put out anything new because of too many items until I pick up several like 5. I don't really understand that one. But overall, I would really like an increase in the limit too!
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    sikasika18 wrote: »
    I wanted to test this limit so I crammed everything i own i my 9 rooms but never hit the limit. Could this differ from phone to phone? I have a galaxy s8.

Believe me, you'll hit the limit sooner or later:)
    I have a Galaxy s9,one of the newest phones, and also item limit problems:(
  • ÁgiÁgi Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m on level 40, I have 12 rooms in my House and almost clear all sections but can’t add new objects because of this terrible item limit.
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    Yes! Please increase the item limit!
  • MamaBMamaB Posts: 3 New Member
    Agreed. I would love to decorate with all the new garden items but am fighting with the limits. Especially with parties! Party items should not be included in the limits since they dissappear afterwards.

I have found some success with the "remove 5 to place 1 bug" by completely shutting down the game and clearing the game cache. Good luck and I hope they fix this soon.
    edited July 2018
    Umm yeah I reached the limit now and I only have 9 rooms so why should I bother continuing building or even playing when those 3 remaining rooms will be empty? Wow.....just wow.
    Glad I never paid any money in this game when even freeplay has more freedom.
  • HollydreamsimHollydreamsim Posts: 1 New Member
    The item limit is making me go crazy! I've put so much time & money into this game & I'm so frustrated! I don't understand why there is an item limit anyway, especially if we're constantly prompted to buy items to achieve goals. [b]INCREASE THE ITEM LIMIT!!!!!!![/b]
    Bad News
    I called EA & talked to them about the rediculous item limit & I asked them to increase it & they told me they have no future plans to increase the item limit. So in others words they said no...never.
    For that y'all are better off going to sims freeplay & sims PC games & forget TSM
    EA Decreased The Item Limit In This Recent WinterFest Update!
    I put stuff away in my inventory to make room for a party & after my party was over. I couldn't take my stuff back out of my inventory that I put away for party
  • psycjpsycj Posts: 10 New Member
    Yes please. We have lots of nice new things. Would really be wonderful if we had enough item slots. :)
  • rotflol888rotflol888 Posts: 3 New Member
    thats why i love freeplay over sims mobile because of this item limit. currently tho, im addicted to sims mobile as im (i think) still a new player. been playing for 3months. will still play until i get tired of removing items to make way for the new ones.. hoping they would remove this limitations before i get bored 😂 ..my current situation is that i only got half of the lot and i already got this item limit 😭😤 ..im guessing because of the plants 🤔 😅
    item limit still in 2019 😡
    TO EA ..can you pls pls increase item size? or set to no limit at all? ...

my ID# 1004002830084

also, i started "friend" with my 2nd sim. married thru quest. they are married but they cant flirt nor woohoo🤔😅

🔝 issue not related but just want to state that here 😅 ..still my 1st concern is this item limit. .. EA pls fix.
  • MonmMonm Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes, please please increase the item limit. I thought they would sort it this update and I was so disappointed.
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Prices also shouldn’t go up on additional repeated items
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    I agree totally!
  • Kylie113Kylie113 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="rotflol888;c-17053905"]item limit still in 2019 😡[/quote]

Still in 2020 lol
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Where do you see item limit? Never experienced this. But I feel it may cause my sims yo lag when have too many things on the lot.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    It should be up to us! I mean, many simmers play on plum pc and when they play bigger houses the frame rate goes down and they don't mind. Just stick a warning so people knows about the risk of slow downs. The sims isn't a fast game so frame rate doesn't matter as much as in a shooter, especially on a smaller screen.