Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Club

hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
Lots of people have mentioned about Vampire Clubs they have set up and I want to hear what you've all been doing with them. What have you called them? What activities are doing? Where are you hanging out? Who's in it?

Mine is The Covern of The Darkness with one of my legacy family teen sims Callan Braxton leading it. His friends, Evan Vatore (a new teen sibling of Caleb and Lilith), brothers Colt and Drax Grange and Callan's personal convert, Atticus Collis, are all members. Their activities are to drink plasma, use vampire skills and swim as I had to use a pool as their hangout. I changed the townhouse in Forgotten Hallow to an abandoned one with extra cracks and ivy growing inside as well as a few extra details including a pool (shaded purple with bubbles, mist and algae) on the site too.
I originally had fighting as an activity for Vampiric Sparring but it turned out they kept dueling and hating each other haha.

Also, are your sims coming to gatherings in their dark form. Mine sporadically change to and from it which can make the gathering look a little odd.

Pictures welcome!

Comments

• tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited January 2017
    I created a club with Toothy and his GF which he had turned, and they drink plasma, use vampire skills, and woohoo. I may turn some other mortals to add new members. Unfortunately, unless I play as her, she can't learn new vampire skills (like bat woohoo. Kinky!) so I have to start doing so or the club won't be as fun as I wanted.
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    I was tempted to add woohoo too as my leader, Callan, has the alluring visage power.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I too have created a vampire club. And it seems if a vampire has plasma packs in their inventory, they will drink that stuff up like there's no tomorrow lol. I haven't seen an NPC vampire drink from normal Sim yet.
    @PapayaPancake I saw one of my members (Drax) drink from another in world sim. I wouldn't mind so much if my sim hadn't targeted her to quench his thirst and Drax beat him too to it haha.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited January 2017
    I have two covens that drink plasma, fight and use Vampire powers (their relationship doesn't drop when they fight?) and are caught in a bitter feud with each other.

I have a Vampire council with the same rules, but they also play cards and drink bar drinks and a 'Vampire Pets' club. I've dressed them all in black and red and they are encourage to be romantic with all of my Vampire clubs. The vamps mainly play around with them, ask for permission to drink or just take If they are refused. Sims get kicked out of the club kas soon as they hit Adulthood - only space for YA's here!!! - love my Vampire pets club! :smiley:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I created a vampire club called the Bite Marks with Vlad, Caleb and a random townie vampire who looked pretty cool. Unfortunately, I left a gathering running by mistake for a long time and both the townie and Vlad died, but I pleaded for Vlad back to life. My sim is now dating Caleb and she's started to create her own fledgling vampires so she can be Grand Master one day, so far she's turned all of the Goths except for Alexander and has made a group with them called Fang Marks (her name is Ebony Fang) so she can train them :)
    I haven't seen an NPC vampire drink from normal Sim yet.
    Come to think of it, neither have I :hushed:
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
    @Kamio What is a vampire pets club lol! My fighting did drag down the relationships :( Perhaps yours were sparring while mine were dueling maybe?
    @McFizzleShizzle 'Bite Marks With Vlad'. That has late night prime time written all over it haha!
    What's the difference between duelling and sparring? Does duelling make your sim die? I know that if you duel a vampire with a cure in your inventory, if you win the duel you'll throw it on them at the end and they'll turn human again but does it do anything else?
    I think sparring is like play fighting. The equivalent of the practise fighting interaction but for vampires whilst dueling seems to be more of a full on fight. My sim duelled with a friend and it dragged their relationship from good friend to dislike in one go :(
    @PapayaPancake & @McFizzleShizzle - I was about to say that I have seen tons of it...but they are vamps I created, placed in a club with the activities drink plasma and use vampiric powers - so that's probably why I have seen so much of it.

@hadklax My Vampire Pets club is a group of Young Adult human sims that I have deliberately encourage to be extra friendly with my vampires.
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited January 2017
    I don't think I've ever seen a duel, but sparring is just practice fighting between vampires to prepare them for actual fights. Sparring doesn't lower relationship and it wouldn't make any sense if it did.
    @kamino Haha, got it! I thought you meant actual pets for a moment lol!
    @Kamio I have Drink Plasma as a group activity and nobody does it. I have all the gatherings at my house and my sim lives with a human I made just so she wasn't lonely (and she makes the money) and the only thing that ever happened was that I noticed Vlad asked her for a drink once but I think she said no, other than that none of the other vampires that have come to the lot have tried to drink her plasma.
    @McFizzleShizzle I normally have my Vampire clubs go to the local plasma bar that I created (The Guilty Pleasure) and that's where I see it the most. I'll add some pictures to this post in a few minutes.
  • jason712jason712 Posts: 83 Member
    Mine is called the League of Vampires. It was set up to ensure that the Vampires don't go overboard and suck too much plasma from mortals, less they risk an uprising and extermination. As a result a few younger vampires believing to be the top of the food chain oppose these ideals and have set a new club focused on pure chaos. Now both clubs are at war.

A vampire hunter called Claude has arrived to town, picking apart both sides.
  • SkoopskipotatoesSkoopskipotatoes Posts: 3 New Member
    I came on here to try and get some ideas on what to do for vampire clubs. I had originally created the club “Moon Runners” (I couldn’t think of a name so I ripped off the warriors lol) long story short, the leader Shannon Kelly who was turned by Lillith Vatore (Then later died from sun exposure) and then the exact same happened to Shannon but I was able to resurrect her by the ambrosia method, now some dude called Hakeem runs the club. Shannon is no longer in the club but she is now a Grandmaster Vampire and I thought it was a good opportunity to venture out and start breeding a new generation of little vampires and turning sims to build a ‘new army’ if you will. Shannon’s husband Devante Kelly is mortal, they now have 5 boys together: (child) Jaxon, Theo, Sonny (toddlers) Malik and Prince I set the lot traits “on a ley line” only two of the five boys are vampires. I’m waiting for the 3 eldest boys to age up to get pregnant again. Hopefully she’ll spit out a girl this time! Lol. Shannon turned Olivia Kim-Lewis who is now a teenager, while at a gathering at the Kim-Lewis Spencer household (I get the order muddled but you know the one) Olivia has just finished writing the book of life which was lucky to say Shannon died from sun exposure again and just while the grim reaper turned up I was quickly able to capture Shannon’s Epic Saga. I put Shannon’s ashes on the fireplace of Olivia’s secret vampire lair next to her bedroom. Olivia then created a club... this is where I need help working on the name, for the moment Iv gone with “Eternal Souls” with the romantic badge. I’m not feeling the name if I’m honest but I’m drawing a blank. The activities include: Using Vampire Powers, Reading, Writing, Listening to music and playing instruments. Again, don’t think I’m feeling the activities either. The idea of it was to keep it... eternal youth, but an old soul kinda vibe if that makes sense. But now I think it sounds silly. Banned activities include drinking plasma, I want them to be the “good” vampires, the ones that are guilty drinkers, vegetarians if you will - and then fill the club and become rivals of the moon runners who would be the “bad guys”. Now Shannon rang Olivia to ask to join the club as a ghost, although she hadn’t come out just yet. So I accepted her and then started a group gathering and then invited her to move into the household. Olivia whipped out her book of life to restore Shannon’s life but the option “Summon Shannon Kelly” and the other one about reading there epic tale had suddenly vanished as an option neither works for Olivia or Shannon. Shannon has since re-married Devante and moved back home with all the boys but she still remains a ghost. But the Summon option is back now Shannon isn’t on the lot. However when I click, absolutely nothing happens? I don’t understand why. But I guess that’s for a different post. I’m struggling to come up with themes for vampire clubs. I tried to do one where, say for instance there was an adult vampire and then the rest children and teen vampires. Like a mentor being assigned to train up a class of students but even though I can tell that my child is a vampire, they don’t qualify for the club - guessing it’s because they haven’t actually turned just yet. But if you remove the trait to qualify, any Tom 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Harry can join. I don’t know please give me some inspiration!