Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring Back Private School?

2...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Yes
    Amj1995 wrote: »
    Is anyone else interested in bringing back the Private School from TS2 and trying to impress the Headmaster? And what would you like to add with the experience, i.e. custom uniforms, school profession?

I would love it to return

headmaster visit gameplay from the sims 2 would be nice
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Yes
    I said yes, because I like having options. I hated the headmaster scenario though, and actually had a modded aspiration reward that allowed me to bribe the headmaster instead.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Yes
    we need anything that adds content for kids and teens as they are sorely missing fun things for them to do.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I'm for anything school related. Our sims need more/better education options! :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Yes
    Awesome you guys, thanks!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    To be honest, I don't really care either way. I would use it a little bit if it ever became a thing, but I won't be disappointed if it never happens.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Yes
    I never played TS2, so I can’t really give an opinion, but I’m always open to new features. :)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm not against it but I would prefer an active school and private school not just a quick mini game of impressing the headmaster and a change of outfit for school.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I'd prefer boarding school from TS3
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Yes
    I loved this in TS2, it was so cool.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Yes
    I never even got the chance to play it, but I still want it. I never had a fancy rich family to have their kids go to private school.. Oh wait! I did once! In ts3 i guess??? I have a snob and kinda rich sim now with a toddler and in NO way that kid should go to a normal school. I also think with GF and these celebs, they should have given us the private school option already.

My guess is that in June we get something like an uni/school EP and that this feature will be given with it :) Im getting sooooooooo excited if I even think of that!
    Yes
    I'd prefer boarding school from TS3
    I liked those too, especially if I knew what I wanted the child to grow up to be.

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    No
    No because I never played TS2. If they did do an Education pack, I would hope that it would be more evolved than what was in TS2.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Yes
    Yes! I loved private schools and the need to impress the headmaster. That would be an awesome addition to TS4.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    No
    no because i find no use for a private school in the sims4 and the actual school in sims4 is less complicated.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Yes
    I think we should add all the ideas and homeschooling!!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Yes
    I would also like for it to cost money for sims to go instead of being free.
    Yes
    no because i find no use for a private school in the sims4 and the actual school in sims4 is less complicated.

I honestly only liked them for the uniform. Haha

• CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member

I like this. My sister mortgaged her house to send her son to private school.
  • BrittaBritta Posts: 23 Member
    Yes
    Yes! Loved it in TS2. I have a mod for private school now for TS4, but if it were officially in the game there is potential for doing a lot with it.
    Yes

I like this. My sister mortgaged her house to send her son to private school.
    This would be an interesting concept to add and if you fail to pay your child(ren) will be disenrolled.

• NurseKneesNurseKnees Posts: 19 Member
    Yes
    Oh gosh the uniforms! I’d also love if they’d get picked up in a nice car like in TS3 when the bus would come rather than just essentially disapparating at the end of the property line.
    Yes
    NurseKnees wrote: »
    Oh gosh the uniforms! I’d also love if they’d get picked up in a nice car like in TS3 when the bus would come rather than just essentially disapparating at the end of the property line.

Oh yeah! I forgot about them being picked up in a different vehicle.
  • Sky97Sky97 Posts: 19 Member
    Yes
    Yep, it's fun to impress the headmaster and an added challenge. And it works well for rich Sims.