Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There is a new survey on the sims 4 April 28th

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    The major thing I am wanting is bug fixes to be a top priority. Otherwise everything else was given a 5 or less rating. My game has so many bugs in the vanilla state that it requires mods to make the game even playable.

The recent patch was supposed to have fixed most of the bugs in the game. There is only a handful left.

This is wrong on so many levels, lol. :D
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Basically everything I wrote and rated was with "Fix the darn bugs!" in mind.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I put 10 on all of them.

I am happy with the game and so glad I have had very few bugs that really bugged me :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I m hoping the next survey will ask us what kind of content or pack we'd like to see.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I talked about the lack of personalities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2019
    I only put 10 on what I was truly exited about, I'm no blind fanboy.

Same here. I did that for the past three or so surveys although nothing ever changes. I'm not even sure if it can.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited May 2019
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Took the survey. They're not going to be thrilled with my opinions on Maxis Monthly.... :s

Hehe, not with mine neithier and honesty I do not give an hoot as I gave them what I felt was earned. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I’m always so positive answering surveys and I think it annoys people because it makes mine useless? I did this survey today and once again I was super positive.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I answered honestly. Some good points, some places that need improving.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    I couldnt put 10 on any of the packs as to me they are not packed out enough , Sims 4 has seriously cut back on content when compared to earlier packs and they now do 2 or 3 packs ( EP , GP and SP ) to get anywhere what used to be in one expansion pack
  • Options
    I couldnt put 10 on any of the packs as to me they are not packed out enough , Sims 4 has seriously cut back on content when compared to earlier packs and they now do 2 or 3 packs ( EP , GP and SP ) to get anywhere what used to be in one expansion pack

GPs and SPs are similar to the Sims 3 Store except much cheaper.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I gave what I would call honest, constructive criticism for the game; which I overall enjoy but would like to see some improvements. I rated bug fixes 10, EPs 9, GPs 8, and SPs 7. :)
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I only put 10 on what I was truly exited about, I'm no blind fanboy.

Same here. I did that for the past three or so surveys although nothing ever changes. I'm not even sure if it can.

Thank you, the more we are, the best it is.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Took the survey. They're not going to be thrilled with my opinions on Maxis Monthly.... :s

Mine neither. I basically said if you're not going to talk about what's next I'm not interested in Maxis Monthly or the Gurus Garage. And I don't appreciate that information is primarily conducted via Twitter
  • Options
    I'm glad everyone is giving them their opionions. It can only improve that way.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I put a 0 on everything but bugfixes. Also said that I rather they already ended The Sims 4.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I rated stuff packs as well as other content a 10. I am one of those that loves the new extra content stuff packs bring on months EP’s and GP’s don’t come out. Since I don’t use mods and custom content, it keeps my game fresh.