Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Things you didn't know!

Comments

• PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I just learnt that Bob pancakes is bae ! Jokes <3:D

I mean I have not really learned much today :/ sorry ! But on the bright side Bob is a queen !
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    You might be on the wrong forum board for that particular observation. This is TS3, I don't think Bob P. ever lived here. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    > @ChocoCub said:
    > I didn't know that child sims can fight adult sims... and win!

Really?! That could make for some really interesting stories! I'll have to try that.
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited April 2019
    Madstarlet wrote: »
    Really?! That could make for some really interesting stories! I'll have to try that.

Yeah we can make weirder stories with sims 3 too :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    You might be on the wrong forum board for that particular observation. This is TS3, I don't think Bob P. ever lived here. ;)

I think his OG counterpart was Bob Newbie. Betty and Bob are the OG Eliza and Bob as Eliza and Betty are both nicknames for Elizabeth.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • WeirdoMan1214WeirdoMan1214 Posts: 5 New Member
    The owners of Keith Komix are gay, or is this the work of free will.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    I knew that cats and dogs can destroy the newspaper, didn´t know that horses (or unicorns) can as well. She ate it.
    Screenshot-x7542.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=5723808
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5723808
    My mother always used to say (still does, in fact) that if the wind changes direction when you make a face like that, it will freeze that way. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    edited May 2019
    Because I haven't played much WA I didn't know there was such thing as pomelo fruit and cherries in the sims 3
    igazor wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5723808
    My mother always used to say (still does, in fact) that if the wind changes direction when you make a face like that, it will freeze that way. :p

:joy:

@Igazor you never fail to crack me up!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    FGWwpXH.png

GHu5OSO.png

... okay :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @ChocoCub Well...I think it's safe to say Sims was created mostly by men! :lol:

Besides, husbands/boyfriends totally do that when lying next to their love. :blush:<3
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Proper sim fight and slap
    E0ItBt.jpg
    E0IYnI.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited May 2019
    I heard someone infer that sims university probably was battlefield(stone walls what similar to parapet, almost every houses have a basement, destroyed house in somewhere)

And when he came there autonomously he do an action kinda similar to see no evil
    E6AaVJ.jpg
    Maybe proper trait or the girl is his sister(I ever heard someone's sim have a thinking bubble that show a break heart when attend the wedding of sibling)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I just found out that you can whack a werewolf on the nose with a newspaper and they do it very aggressively.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Good for making sure who's boss! :smiley:
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Today I learned that if you cntrl click on a negative need moodlet (for instance hunger/bathroom) your sim will queue what they need to alleviate that moodlet (eat, bathroom, etc.)
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Today I learned that if you cntrl click on a negative need moodlet (for instance hunger/bathroom) your sim will queue what they need to alleviate that moodlet (eat, bathroom, etc.)

I don't think you need to press 'Cntrl' to have the sim fulfill the need.

I don't think you need to press 'Cntrl' to have the sim fulfill the need.

wow you are correct, of course! Wow, this is one of those moments where you slap your forehead in an "why did I never try that" moment, like peeling kiwis with a spoon. :lol::lol::lol:
    @AbellaKellaher How do you eat kiwis..? :wink:
    @AbellaKellaher How do you eat kiwis..? :wink:
    I eat them like everyone else but I use to peel them with a knife instead of a spoon, not knowing the spoon trick :) My son loves them but the pain of peeling them kept me from buying them many times until I learned the spoon trick, now he peels his own lol :)

@AbellaKellaher Like me? - With peel and all (if they are organic..) - no need for spoons or forehead slaps! :smiley:
    bleggg, no I couldn't do that unless I was blending it, I could not tolerate that hairy feeling skin. I guess I should have said I eat them like most people I know :lol:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I learned something new! Jared rolled a wish to buy a bottle of nectar. In the past when my sims rolled this wish I would have them buy direct from the Nectar Merchant without realizing my sims could buy straight from the racks! In my defense, my sims rarely travel.
    47810367701_5aa2c25662_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top