Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    One quick announcement. I'll be away at camp with no internet access from July 1-July 6. If anyone wants to make a temp list when that time comes, that's fine with me, but I just wanna let everyone know that I wont be able to update the list during that time period.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    The last thing on the off topic chat stuff is a Mafia game lol😂 I saw the date I didn’t realize how long Mafia has been going on on the forums

I think this one here was the first ever mafia game on these forums:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/639574/mafia-game-is-over-mafia-won/p1
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    One quick announcement. I'll be away at camp with no internet access from July 1-July 6. If anyone wants to make a temp list when that time comes, that's fine with me, but I just wanna let everyone know that I wont be able to update the list during that time period.

I think we'll be okay without a list for 5/6 days. :) Don't worry about it. :smiley:
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    When’s the next mafia game
    Oh hamburgers!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    When’s the next mafia game

I’d like to know this too. I’m kind of getting bored with out one
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I know I've had a game on the hold list for a while now, but I won't be able to host until June, I've got too much uni work at the moment (it's exam season, so I really need to be revising). I'm so sorry :grimace:
    What about the Fairly Odd Parents Mafia? Or Zinnias mafia? Zinnias has been there since I started playing mafia games but I know she hasn’t been on lately.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    What about the Fairly Odd Parents Mafia? Or Zinnias mafia? Zinnias has been there since I started playing mafia games but I know she hasn’t been on lately.

Zinnia doesn't want to host anymore.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Oh, than it needs to be taken off. What about the fairly odd parents? If no one else wants to then I will but only if no one else does for a while because I’ve been hosting a bit and I don’t want to take away someone else’s chance
    edited May 2019
    Oh. I didnt know that. Ill take it off then. Bubbzs and I cant host yet as I keep forgetting to update my template on my laptop and work out details of the game with Bubbz.
    Oh. I didnt know that. Ill take it off then. Bubbzs and I cant host yet as I keep forgetting to update my template on my laptop and work out details of the game with Bubbz.

Ok I’ll wait a little to see if anybody else wants to host but if nobody does but we want a game I gladly will
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Would it be possible for me to host a game in July?

I'll put you on hold and make a note. So do you just want to be put on the waiting list when July comes and then host when your turn comes?

ye
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Oop guys it's my fourth anniversary on the forum!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Submarine wrote: »
    Oop guys it's my fourth anniversary on the forum!

Nice! I’ve only been on since like February or something
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Oh, than it needs to be taken off. What about the fairly odd parents? If no one else wants to then I will but only if no one else does for a while because I’ve been hosting a bit and I don’t want to take away someone else’s chance

If nobody else will I'll host, but only if you guys are really desperate since I'm still a new player.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Personally, I think you should play a bit more before hosting nerd. Not saying you aren't able to, but I think you should have a basic idea of how the game works. If you still feel like hosting, go for it. I'd recommend picking a premade setup from here though. Make sure you understand all the mechanics though so that you don't make any mistakes that ruin the game.

If nobody else will I'll host, but only if you guys are really desperate since I'm still a new player.

I can help cohost with you. Take it like I will be your mentor and guide. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

That works for me I guess.
    funny-gifs20.gif

That works for me I guess.

Okay, I'll PM you.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yay! Tell us here when u have figured out what set up your doing
    We figured it out. We're doing a Harry Potter themed Think Twice mafia. I'm making the thread as soon as Rose knows.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I'm also going to change my avatar to match the occasion as I did for End Game (:
    funny-gifs20.gif

We figured it out. We're doing a Harry Potter themed Think Twice mafia. I'm making the thread as soon as Rose knows.

Ok yay
    Go aheas and make the thread. The sooner its up, the sooner we can startthe game.
    Alright! It'll be up as soon as possible.
    funny-gifs20.gif