Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited May 2017
    BluFizzie wrote: »
    I just downloaded your Broken Heart Island. Very beautiful. I've been trying to add a dive area, but my game keeps crashing. (I have a really good gaming computer - just bought in April - so I know that's not the issue). Any ideas on what I can do?

Is the graphics card being recognized properly? If it isn't that could cause the game to crash also.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    I have no idea. I'm good with computers, but not that good. lol :D
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @BluFizzie wrote: »
    :D Number 2

Well, I opened it in on my computer (I don't have everything installed right now but I do have IP) and I had no problem adding a dive lot and entering the lot. :(
    I'm on patch 1.67 and only have a few CAW mods installed. I'm going to have to say, I don't know why it's happening in your game. :(
    No Refunds! It's sold as is. :cookie:
    Sorry I'm no help.

otp211.jpg
    The trees are wrong because I don't have all the expansions installed. :lol:
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    BluFizzie wrote: »
    I have no idea. I'm good with computers, but not that good. lol :D

Sounds like your graphics card is probably not being recognized by the game then and the FPS are not being limited either which isn't good for your graphics card and motherboard.
    Go to the Tech page here and make a post to make sure your graphics card gets recognized by the game and the FPS capped http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/technical-discussions-en
    And maybe @igazor can lend other tips that I'm forgetting cause well I'm not good with giving out instructions
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Waves at Rflong! Sending hugz!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Hey there! I haven't been around a lot lately but I wanted to tell you.....finally got the new computer and I can't wait to download Industrial Island again. Now maybe I can finally do it justice. It should look great with the new graphics.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Hi Everyone! after getting bored with Sims 4, finally reinstalling all of my Sims 3 on my new comp, and the first place I go is to @Rflong7 to download a world with everything (like old times) lol . Seems like you guys are still all active? That's awesome! and hope everyone is well :smiley: I am just about to download Isle of Sims III and just can't find a thread with pics and so forth, and is there any dive spots in it? The new forum has absolutely no threads about world builders and found this thread by complete fluke, I've been out of Sims 3 for quite a while, but do we not have any threads anymore about new worlds etc?

Surprised I am so excited about playing Sims 3 again, but hey, it has everything in it, like visiting an old friend

Take care all!!
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    @Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! after getting bored with Sims 4, finally reinstalling all of my Sims 3 on my new comp, and the first place I go is to @Rflong7 to download a world with everything (like old times) lol . Seems like you guys are still all active? That's awesome! and hope everyone is well :smiley: I am just about to download Isle of Sims III and just can't find a thread with pics and so forth, and is there any dive spots in it? The new forum has absolutely no threads about world builders and found this thread by complete fluke, I've been out of Sims 3 for quite a while, but do we not have any threads anymore about new worlds etc?

Surprised I am so excited about playing Sims 3 again, but hey, it has everything in it, like visiting an old friend

Take care all!!

Hi! :mrgreen:

It's time for a new Expansion for TS4 but it's always fun to play the other games. -imo :)

It has dive lots, yes. :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/435167/isle-of-sims-ii-and-now-isle-of-sims-iii/p1
    Hope you like it!
    Thanks so much @Rflong7 !! I finally found the thread, but am confused ?? there are two isle, II and III, are they both the same island but upgraded? cause I'm really digging the first lot of pics, which is the isle of sims ii (I think) if they are both the same then doh! from me I feel really silly asking the question lol.
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    @Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Thanks so much @Rflong7 !! I finally found the thread, but am confused ?? there are two isle, II and III, are they both the same island but upgraded? cause I'm really digging the first lot of pics, which is the isle of sims ii (I think) if they are both the same then doh! from me I feel really silly asking the question lol.

No problems. I was lazy and just used the old world topic for it -III (3) is the newest updated version. :)

They're not quite the same. 3 has all the expansions (not much of ITF but some). :)
    Thanks so much @Rflong7 it's ok, I am not quite with it today, brain won't kick into gear lol, but I am off to download, thanks again for all your hardwork, thank the gods for you :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    Hi :mrgreen:

I can't edit the front page without removing most of the text and I'm too lazy to get it organized now....

I've uploaded Mesa Valley II, populated version, into my Studio. I don't know when or how it was removed from my Mediafire. Probably cleaned up my files- that's how I lose most of my stuff: Cleaning is bad- m'kay. ;)

original.jpg
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9273952

World Size: 2048x2048
    Commercial Lots: 53
    Residential Lots :61
    Occupied Lots:9
    Number of Residents: 27
  • readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    @Rflong7 I downloaded Mesa Valley II the other day and I gotta ask ... D.M. Navarro where did you get the idea for him ? My little simmie witch is on baby #3 with him and the children so far are looking beautiful ! I have even gone back in a new game and split him from that Roommates household and saved him to my library . There was no festival lot with this world so with the desert terrain which festival lot would go best ? Been trying a few different ones from the EA worlds and none really seemed to ... umm "fit" without looking really out of place. And if you haven't heard it enough from everyone else Dear Rflong you are are awesome! I have several saves I play in your worlds as I love the variety and versatility of your builds ! Huggs & Happy Building !
    @readypost wrote: »
    @Rflong7 I downloaded Mesa Valley II the other day and I gotta ask ... D.M. Navarro where did you get the idea for him ? My little simmie witch is on baby #3 with him and the children so far are looking beautiful ! I have even gone back in a new game and split him from that Roommates household and saved him to my library . There was no festival lot with this world so with the desert terrain which festival lot would go best ? Been trying a few different ones from the EA worlds and none really seemed to ... umm "fit" without looking really out of place. And if you haven't heard it enough from everyone else Dear Rflong you are are awesome! I have several saves I play in your worlds as I love the variety and versatility of your builds ! Huggs & Happy Building !

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    I don't know who made him. Sometimes people are kind enough to make Sims and lots for the worlds I make. I don't specifically remember making him so I believe that's why, but it could have been random while in CAW/EIG. :blush:

I would add SSV's festival park mainly because it's more a small town feel to it. :)
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Rflong7: Would you be so kind as to expand on "SSV" festival park? I can't for the life of me figure it out.
    @Mr_Deacon wrote: »
    Rflong7: Would you be so kind as to expand on "SSV" festival park? I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Sunset Valley's Festival park- but I just realized I don't know if the lot sizes are the same. :(
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @Mr_Deacon wrote: »

Sunset Valley's Festival park- but I just realized I don't know if the lot sizes are the same. :(

Thank you!

This old brain just ain't what it used to be! ;)
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Hello RF, I just want you to know that your worlds are an inspiration to me and are one of the reasons I have given CAW a try and found that I really like working with CAW!
    @LMC6255 wrote: »
    Hello RF, I just want you to know that your worlds are an inspiration to me and are one of the reasons I have given CAW a try and found that I really like working with CAW!

Hi :)

Thank you. :blush:
    Awesome! I hope you share your builds with us. I know I enjoy seeing what others are doing. :mrgreen:
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    @Rflong7
    Do you, or anyone else for that matter, no what this object is?
    screenshot-16.jpg?w=840
    I placed a house on the lone residential lot on Fire Island.

I can't pick it up or delete it. I haven't checked the lot in a different world yet though to see if shows up outside of fire island.

I'll be running my next save through save cleaner to see if that makes it go away. Although if it's a lot detail, I'm pretty sure it won't.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited June 2019
    Rflong7
    screenshot-16.jpg?w=840

I can't pick it up or delete it. I haven't checked the lot in a different world yet though to see if shows up outside of fire island.

I'll be running my next save through save cleaner to see if that makes it go away. Although if it's a lot detail, I'm pretty sure it won't.

Hi

I don't see anything in the world file or on the lot.
    I put down a few small houses on that lot in different saves and nothing showed up.
    It does remind me of a plant which comes with the Carousel set but it looks smaller. :(

Rflong7
    screenshot-16.jpg?w=840

Hi

I don't see anything in the world file or on the lot.
    I put down a few small houses on that lot in different saves and nothing showed up.
    It does remind me of a plant which comes with the Carousel set but it looks smaller. :(

I'm wondering if the world of wonder fence is buggy? I finally got it to go away not by running it over with any old fence, but with the world of wonder fence. Sigh.

Thank you very much for checking, I'm enjoying Fire Island, my sim not so much as she just got stranded on an empty island in a run down house. ;)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn I'm glad you figured it out. I didn't even think of the fence. :mrgreen:
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn I'm glad you figured it out. I didn't even think of the fence. :mrgreen:

Turned out they/it is fence post bits from a gate being moo'd into place and then deleted later from a hedge.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top