The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville has been announced to be the next pack ! 😊

Β«1
NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
Were almost caught up its exciting with only 2 packs behind 😊, what do you guys think is going to happen this month?
Edit: I'm soo excited :-D
Post edited by Nikkih on

Comments

• ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    I hope they’ll bring Strangerville first. I kinda feel like they will since My First Pet Stuff is so unpopular.

Side note, normally waiting for other packs is fine. But waiting for Strangerville has been difficult. I purposely avoided all YouTube videos & content revolving the pack, then today while looking through tumblr I saw a screenshot that contained a very very big spoiler (basically, the ending part of the story....) SO SAD.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Theres nothing worse lol , I know the ending too but I'm still going to get it and play it when it comes out. It would be cool if EA done a trilogy of mystery packs. I'm going to create the scooby doo gang lol, I personally think my first pet stuff is cute but I do wish the cats and dogs stuff were included in the expansion @Elaineenicolee
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I watched most of it through call me kevin.
    Hes hilarious him πŸ˜‚, he plays games mostly how u shouldn't play them lol @RionAgrias
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Nikkih wrote: Β»
    Were almost caught up its exciting with only 2 packs behind 😊, what do you guys think is going to happen this month?

Most likely both. Maybe then they can start focusing on the gallery.
    Hopefully they do release both in May 😊 and yeah that's what I really want to come to consoles. I cant wait until the gallery comes, sharing our creations and getting others aswell. What I'm really needing in my game is more shops, a shopping centre (mall) and it will also be good for populating your game although I've got mines set to aging long. Eventually my sim world will start to look like a ghost town I used to turn the aging off but for me I'm starting to find it boring. I want my game to progress like having another generation of sims to keep it interesting @catloverplayer
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Hopefully fixes for the lag and stuttering! It's getting to the point now where I'm seriously considering ditching the console version and just going back to pc.
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Hoping for StrangerVille next. I’ve done well with avoiding the spoilers for the pack.
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    I'm really excited for this year for the sims 4 😝 , I'm excited for strangerville , even my first pet πŸ˜‚ and more content @ShinyEmma1983
    Hopefully fixes for the lag and stuttering! It's getting to the point now where I'm seriously considering ditching the console version and just going back to pc.

Yes I'm hoping they make the game more stable in the next update.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    The lag is my biggest complaint right now. Definitely a major bug that needs to be fixed.
    The small patch yesterday seems to have fixed it 😊 thank you devs, build & buy mode was impossible, now I can get my build on lol thanks again 😁
    StrangerVille cause it's now showing in the library of packs and greyed out.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    StrangerVille cause it's now showing in the library of packs and greyed out.

Seriously?! :o<3
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    edited May 2019
    What! When ? πŸ˜„ lol
    https://youtu.be/DPXvlX9BAYQ
    Post edited by Nikkih on
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    YES! StrangerVille next! One more pack and console is finally caught up to PC!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    Nikkih wrote: Β»
    What! When ? πŸ˜„ lol
    https://youtu.be/DPXvlX9BAYQ

Probably this month.
    edited May 2019
    I'm excited it's weird the other day I was watching a video showing me what items are in the pack and I was like I need this :-) it will probably come out the Tuesday coming just thought lol
    Post edited by Nikkih on
    I wish they'd release My First Pet with Strangerville so we d be caught up with the PC then they could focus on the gallery.
    I'm wanting them to do the same @catloverplayer , the gallery would be just a great feature to have :-)
  • DannytDannyt Posts: 3 New Member
    My game is unplayable it just freezes after about 10 minutes off game play...I've lost 3 saves now down to stuff like this..maybe fix the game before anymore add ons...and I own them all
    Dannyt wrote: Β»
    My game is unplayable it just freezes after about 10 minutes off game play...I've lost 3 saves now down to stuff like this..maybe fix the game before anymore add ons...and I own them all

What system do you have? PS4?,PS4 Pro?Xbox One?
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'll probably turn off the story part if I get it.