Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Since Don Lothario does create good-looking children, I'm going to have him be the babydaddy of my Uberhood.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    @Lady_Earth He does have cute babies. I'm still using him as an Uglacy founder. :lol:
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    I don't know how to get Sims 2 Screenshots to save on my computer in decent quality. But I'm in the middle of trying to play all of Strangetown, got a set story in place for all the families in this town and the Grunt family is no exception. Was going to have young Buck get older and marry Jill Smith, Ripp would continue to be that rebellious kid that goes against daddy's wishes, while Tank would end up following his dad into the military....except I'd have Tank end up going gay to find a way for him to disappoint General Buzz heh heh heh.

That was until General Buzz decided to grill some hotdogs and started a fire. Turns out Big Bad Five Star General Military Man was too afraid to call the firefighters or put out the fire himself and he died in seconds. His kids were inside safe from the fire and I thought "Well shucks, the Grunt boys will grow up without a father. What a shame." but nope, Buzz dying made the kids leave the safety of the house and go out into the backyard that just so happens to be a horrifying inferno. Killing both Tank and Buck in another couple of seconds. Now Ripp's the only one still alive and a few days away from becoming an adult and now has acne. Can things get any worse for Ripp?
  • herdingcatsherdingcats Posts: 3 New Member
    my sim kid died in the pool. Is there a way (other than talking to the grim reaper) to save them? Like before they die?
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    my sim kid died in the pool. Is there a way (other than talking to the grim reaper) to save them? Like before they die?

Hi
    How did your Sim kid die in the pool? Don't forget a ladder. :(
    Not without talking to Grim on the bonephone or quitting without saving.

I don't know how to get Sims 2 Screenshots to save on my computer in decent quality. But I'm in the middle of trying to play all of Strangetown, got a set story in place for all the families in this town and the Grunt family is no exception. Was going to have young Buck get older and marry Jill Smith, Ripp would continue to be that rebellious kid that goes against daddy's wishes, while Tank would end up following his dad into the military....except I'd have Tank end up going gay to find a way for him to disappoint General Buzz heh heh heh.

That was until General Buzz decided to grill some hotdogs and started a fire. Turns out Big Bad Five Star General Military Man was too afraid to call the firefighters or put out the fire himself and he died in seconds. His kids were inside safe from the fire and I thought "Well shucks, the Grunt boys will grow up without a father. What a shame." but nope, Buzz dying made the kids leave the safety of the house and go out into the backyard that just so happens to be a horrifying inferno. Killing both Tank and Buck in another couple of seconds. Now Ripp's the only one still alive and a few days away from becoming an adult and now has acne. Can things get any worse for Ripp?

Hi :)
    See if you can up the quality in Settings. Also, if you haven't, use the Graphics Rules Maker to help the game (for UC only).

Oh, my Goodness- how did all that happen? From on fire to another? That's so crazy. O.o
    Hope Ripp makes it. :)
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Hi :)

I haven't seen that happen in ages. Poor baby. :(
    Did you get the baby back?
    Yes she did make it into the car but when car left baby was found on corner of lot. I guess she panicked. LOL Funny thing is she was a good nanny and actually took care of the baby while working.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    This is todays and what a day its been. Well for my Sims that is: Brother and Sister on the same day.

c7P5DsR.jpg?1
    btvLSks.png?1
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    edited February 2019
    Olive Spectre and Luis Aspir have become a couple and since I have the youth wish fix mod, I'm having Luis take the lamp with him as he moves in with Olive. On their next turn (I do three sim days with each household before moving on to another), I'll use the wishes to make them young again, age them to adults, and they can have a second chance at their youth.

I also had the old ladies from the Viejo household decide to "settle" with each other since the young widower they liked ended up with Lola Singles.
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 48 Member
    edited February 2019
    (deleted)
    Post edited by violaineT on
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 48 Member
    edited February 2019
    I put mods in my game after having played hundreds of hours without them.
    A wish to get more quality, difficulty...

Well I was first very satisfied but, then I got a sim involved into getting at the top of its career and same time babies you know, to get the max benefits... And he didn't get promoted, hard time to me.

So I say OK let's deal with that and I for the first time in Sims 2 decided to uninstall reinstall , keep the mods ... Find the failure maybe....

So I played again from start, enjoying vthe mods and having a hard way to the top of a career, mods did bring quite a delightful flavor on that and then.... Same problem again!

So I hold back, start to search forums....

Until I found it was not a bug. No not at all. It was the real intention to not give easy access to these top of careers, sometimes there be one and only one, especially for some of them like mayor , because how could you have dozens of them? So take your turn please!

I laughed then, I say crazy mods yeah they're right. I am stupid.

One day I'll pull back my old save and continue to play it, but now I hope sometimes I can reach a top of career it will be so much more awesome as it was before. Especially because I became less addict on the green and my Sims life indeed became that much short and intense.
    Post edited by violaineT on
    Goth: After all the women that Mortimer had interested in him, I decided to go with the one with the most chemistry with and that was Natasha Una. (I moved Don and Cassandra to their own place.)

Caliente: Dina has a desire to have a baby so I decided to have her repeatingly bang Don Lothario until finally getting the baby jingle when they had some public woohoo. As for Nina, I'd like to see if I can get her pregnant, too.

Dreamer: I'm trying to get him and Brandi Broke together with some success; it's just taking a while.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    I finally decided to play with Strangetown these past few days - I've never been a fan of Strangetown and I rarely ever play in it but for some reason I felt the urge to use it this time. I was playing with the Smith family...it escalated quickly but in a good way! Johnny grew up into an adult and moved out of his parents home. He fell madly in love with a townie named Genesis, they got married and moved into a big 3 bedroom house together. They had two alien daughters named Dahlia and Daisy. Dahlia is now a teenager and has had her very first kiss with a townie named David (they also had a dream date together at LuLu Lounge). Daisy has recently grown into a child and is very unfriendly lol. I am having a lot of fun with this Sim family :smiley:
  • AleksandraAleksiaAleksandraAleksia Posts: 20 Member
    Reinstalled Sims 2 a few weeks back, but have just messed around. Tomorrow I'm planning on getting a game rolling. I plan on playing most of Pleasantview premades, and adding in a few of my own Sims into the mix for fresh drama.

My plan is this:
    First, get rid of the Dreamer household. They bore me, and I don't want Cassandra to rebound so easily after being left at the altar by Don. I want her to mope around for a while before moving on. If I let her move on. I'm unsure right now if I want her to continue the Goth line, or just let Alexander do it alone. Imagine if Cassandra gave up on love entirely. Would be interesting to see her as the stereotypical old cat lady.

Next, focus on the Pleasant family. With the Dreamers gone, Lilith will be alone. But not for long. I plan on having her fall for her sister's boyfriend, Dustin Broke. Dustin's the bad boy who sneaks out at night to most likely vandalize everything, but what if he had a bit of a wild romance side too? I mean... Angela and Lilith are twins. Who could pass up on a chance like that, right? I plan on having the twins find out about this before I send them to Uni, so they can flirt with college Sims without guilt... But that won't last too long. I'll be moving Dustin in with them a little after, and plan on one of the girls forgiving him, but I'm not sure who yet. Probably Little Miss Perfect Angela. I like the Good Girl and Bad Boy theme, especially when Angela's trying to focus on schoolwork and Dustin's just wanting to fool around. As for Lilith, she won't be doing much flirting around at Uni. I plan for her to be buried in her books, ignoring everyone, being the typical Token Goth Girl. She'll be looking for love after college.

And that's all I have planned for tomorrow, but of course this is likely to change because Sims are weird and want to do weird stuff. But I like what I'm planning so far, and hope to pull it off.
  • Optok09Optok09 Posts: 6 New Member
    I started playing for the first time in a few years a few days ago (my computer was damaged by lightning). I started out with a knowledge sim in University. She fell in love with a sim who has the family aspiration and they get along very well. Her major is literature because her lifetime want is to reach the top o the entertainment career track. I plan to have a lot of witches (which is probably my favorite part of the game) and aliens and that sort of stuff later but I want to start simple.
  • MeepleepMeepleep Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm in awe to see this thread still active!
    I had to get a new laptop, but I'm ironically reinstalling TS2 as I write this. I'm a bit upset I lost my generation, but I will hopefully rebuild it. :). Keep simming, and keep updating!

Edited to remove reference to real life age ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • LeosimsLeosims Posts: 47 Member
    Is In the sims Life stories That is a Laptop´sfriendly of The sims 2.

The Teen when He Fix tHE Computer he Got Eletric After he died :(
  • simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    In my plantsim family, Iris & Cypress Forest, Iris grew a plantbaby girl that looked nearly just like her named Lily Rose. Lily Rose grew up from being a toddler straight to an adult and mom Iris got pregnant and had a regular sim baby named Oakley. I tried to keep with flower/tree/plant names.
  • BabyBlueHairbowBabyBlueHairbow Posts: 9 New Member
    I played some Pleasantview premades (Broke & Pleasant families.) For some reason Brandi's 3rd son wouldn't age up from the baby stage so I had to exit without saving and lost about 1 in-game day worth of progress. Then I moved on to the Pleasants and divorced Mary-Sue and Daniel. Daniel moved in the house next to Brandi's and now lives the life of a lonely slob. I'm considering moving the Oldies in with Mary-Sue and the girls.
  • kanorlakanorla Posts: 29 Member
    I restarted in Pleasentview for the billionth time. Cassandra got preggers by the butler after Don left her at the alter, Don is living with Kaylynn (love them together), Dina married Benjamin Long surpised me he's got some money and they live with Nina. The love pentagon between the Calientes, Don, some of the Goths makes it more interesting with the sisters living together and next to Don, Kaylynn keeps passing the Caliente house it's a little creepy.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    So I tried something a little different. I never really spent much time with NPC college kids or the Greek houses. I decided to create a blank world and play out the Sim State University story line. It is pretty interesting since most of the girls have a crush on Castor Nova.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    I've installed clean hoods as well as a couple of custom ones and downloaded clean versions of my favourite premades, with the intention of putting them in some custom hoods. I'm just debating whether to grab an uberhood or not (I can't seem to find a clean one anywhere?) before fully proceeding. It's been a long time since I played the premades and I'm looking forward to doing something with them!
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • Riskagen88Riskagen88 Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm building a house for one of my newly graduated sims, it's the teen townie with light skin, green eyes and blonde pigtails. Making the kitchen was so much fun! I'm loving decorating kitchens more and more, there is so much clutter and so many arrangements to play around with! :smiley:
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am playing my sims 2 Cobb family. They are founders of my ABC Challenge.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    I finally made a simself for me, along with all my siblings and my parents, plus my house.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top