Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you change your sim's clothes?

Comments

• Babygirl2328PBabygirl2328P Posts: 20 Member
    Every season
    I give them two everyday outfits and one of everything else. I change them when the season changes.
  • BerlinBerlin Posts: 1 New Member
    Other (comment if you want)
    I like to choose new clothing, accessories, hairstyles, and sometimes makeup daily. More often when I need to suit either the occasion or whimsy. It’s especially fun to radically change ones appearance for a spy mission!
  • MistyGem1010MistyGem1010 Posts: 4 New Member
    I change it when ever the mood strikes, I usually grow tired of the same clothes after a few times of playing the same gameplay. I will use all five slots for every category. I really enjoy changing the looks of my Sims is CAS.
  • irishluck1986irishluck1986 Posts: 309 Member
    I have mine set for the 5 different outfits when I make my sim. I then change them when I get bored and think they need a change. Usually after a few real weeks of them having the same outfits or when an update comes out with new outfits. Also when they age up.
  • GnarlyGnarly Posts: 55 Member
    I usually change my sims clothes when they go through phases. Like when a YA goes from newly wed to mother, or like teenagers through their "dark" phase. It adds a bit more realism to my game! :D
    giphy.gif
    (∩▂∩)/\(∩▂∩)
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    My Sims change clothes multiple times per play session, because I am usually screen shooting them. So they will change clothes, just like a normal person would, for every activity per day, and then the next day they would have all new clothes for each activity again. Except swim suits, they always keep the same swim suits on. lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Every season
    I usually change them every season to match the weather around them. However, this also depends on what world they live in. For example, I might keep them in the same clothing for spring, summer, and part of fall if they live is oasis springs just because it’s usually warm/hot all the time.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I give them a few outfits for different occasions, but I don't change it after that.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    I like changing their outfits for special occassions, like when they go on a holiday or have a date or something like that ! Just generally when I feel like they need some fresh new outfits :)
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I normally give them several outfits for everyday and they change when they shower or take a bath
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I typically change outfits when they age up, but sometimes I'll also do it for the season or if a holiday pops up
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Never
    Never. Some of my main Sims still wear the same base game outfits from 2014.

I have like 500 Sims in my main save and I'm trying my best to avoid reusing the same piece of clothing on two different Sims.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    Every season
    I'll usually change them with the season at least but as a cas junkie I tend to go on makeover sprees across my current save.
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    Every season
    I usually change my sims appearance every season, just because I like to play my game as realistic as possible. As the weather changes, so would clothes, and that's what I like to show in my game :)
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Never
    This question is ambiguous.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited April 2019
    Every sim day
    Every simday like someone said to keep them look fresh look had clean clothes to wear I fond get boring wear all the time same season 5 outfits winter and summer clothes.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • BrittaBritta Posts: 23 Member
    All the time, haha! I like to keep it as immersive as I can, especially since our sims can do laundry!
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    Never
    I hardly ever change a Sims outfits so I put never. I do, however, fix elders aged up outfits, at least in Sims 3 anyway.
  • MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    I usually change my sims' outfits either 1. when I get tired of looking at them!! or 2. when their personality/interests starts to change. I redo their outfit to reflect their hobbies, careers, and personality.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Every season
    I will change my sims' outfits seasonally as I see fit.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Never
    I never ever ever change my sims' outfits. I have a dozen saves and a dozen families in each save and I'm not a fan of CAS in the first place. The loading screen to get to CAS is 100% the reason why I don't like to change my sims outfits after I create them. Even when I age a toddler up to a kid and the random clothes for the kid are truly awful, I just leave it. Unless I want to take some cute screenshots, I'm leaving their clothes and hair alone until they age up into teens. When my first teen ages up, the whole household might get a makeover, but dress up isn't too fun for me.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    Every sim day
    I set each sim with 5 everyday outfits,a and they actually pick their own out of the 5 each day
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    edited April 2019
    Mainly when they age up so a makeover at:
    - toddler
    - child
    - teen
    I then add more outfits to YA while keeping the teen then I gradually mature the outfits if they have kids or towards the Adult stage
    At elder I'll usually end up changing tops as the sag looks dramatic in some.

My child+ sims usually have At least 2 outfits and end up with 4 or 5 by adult
    caitytrina.png
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I change them after every bday. Sometimes in between, but usually Bday.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Never
    I only change their clothes when they age up, but that doesn’t really count because the randomizer is terrible. Some of my sims wear their teen outfits as young adults/adults because I’m really bad at outfit making.