Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A list of the things we wanna see in upcoming packs and updates

1235...Next

Comments

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I would love to see a display in cas where the side views and front views displayed at the same time. I often find changes I make to the front of a sim (ie. noses and jaws) that look great can be horrific in profile and vica versa - would save a lot of time rotating views etc.

Triangular windows/ the ability to colour parts of roofs (instead of the whole section) to match the walls below (especially for modern house design). The ability to centre windows where they look right instead of stuck to panels.

On/off options for occult sims

The ability to play without celebrities everywhere stopping clubs/ retaurants etc from working if you have Get famous. I had to remove it as it ruined my legacy play / challenge play although I loved the fame mechanics and my selected for fame sims got quite famous while I used it. Maybe keep it contained in its world like Strangerville is.

For business owner to show up in the career section with its own set of goals, I love playing as a vet but the animal aspiration doesn't really cover your career.

Pool party / BBQ option to be a goaled party event - I am Australian this is life for me!!! Weenie roasts are not the same and have murdered to many of my sims.

Passersby to help when there is a fire - my adult sim was in hospital giving birth and the teen sim died in a fire. At least 6 passersby gathered to watch (and took photos on their phones) but none helped. Hero sims could be rare but realistic.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I swore I posted in here already, but here's a copy paste of what I want. And honestly, the only things I want are more things for the life stages that aren't ya/adult. Whether it's in a pack or patch, I don't really care. I just want the other lifestages to have more depth.

Most important thing for me is a massive baby overhaul. Ability to create and edit them in CAS, BB such as cribs, toys, playmats, playpens, carseats, baby chairs, changing tables, strollers etc; and new interactions with siblings and parents, like peek-a-boo.
    I'd also like more CAS for toddlers since they are desperately lacking. Strollers, new toys, interactions with babies like trying to talk to them or teach them to crawl would be cute. Arts and crafts like finger paints, coloring books, clay, etc would be nice as well.
    For kids I'd like new interactions with babies, toddlers and other kids. Bikes, roller skates and skateboards. Events like sleepovers, games like tag. I'd also like the ability to build a treehouse, similar to the way rockets in game are built over a long period of time before becoming usable.
    For teens learning how to drive (if/when we get cars), more parties, group dates, more jobs.
    For elders I really want CAS dedicated specifically to them. Objects such as canes, walkers, rocking chairs, knitting, etc. Bingo and other games.
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Nicolinae wrote: »
    I would like to see development on gardening, both as a career and at home, to add value to engaging in your plants. For example that you could work more as a vegetable-farmer (side note: an agriculture-theme overall would be awesome! not all sims need to live the big city life, and I really miss having horses...how cool to be able to have your own farm? maybe with other suiting animals too, to breed and fertilize plants) and sell from a store or yard, instead of just clicking "sell" in your catalogue. And same with flowers who are now almost useless. If you choose the florist-branch as a career you could be able to actually make something from your own flowers, like bouqets and arrangements. Or that you at least would be able to put them in a vase in your home. All you can actually do now is taking care of them in the pots until they are ready to harvest and there it stops...

I agree. I really want to be able to have a farm, bc my sims 3 one never works. I miss horses. And I'd love Dragons. Like to ride. Or as a sim state. It'd be so cool.
    But I wouldn't want you to have to pay overhead and stuff on the farm. I want it able to count as a job/business from the self employment standpoint. And you could put up a farmer's market like the flea market option. Or have a stall you own in the city/ wherever. Or a portable one you stock, and can set up at parks or whatever.

I want to be able to own multiple sites, for more than retail or restaurants.

I want the option to live on the farm. WITHOUT it automatically being your job. Nor it making the farm less of a business for you. You still earn income from it. But don't have to leave your lot. Multipurpose lots.

Farm animals. More types of wild animals. Like bears that you can watch from a distance. Coyotes in your trash in the desert areas. Whales in the ocean. Stuff like that.

Also, Murphy beds. And I do want a more immersive school experience. University had some classes you could go to, and some you couldn't. But you could also leave your sim in the open ones, and trust them to get their work done.

That works well for kids. They could actually MAKE FRIENDS. You'd just need to pop on in and help.
    Could you IMAGINE a 'borrowing a pencil' interaction? Or picking up someone's eraser?

HS hanging out by the lockers during class change. Set up like the work from home jobs. You can send them alone, go with them, or work from.home.

Homeschooling could be an option. Soo much could be.
    ONLINE CLASSES. ONLINE COLLEGE. ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL. 🙌
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
    ManakoHime wrote: »
    I would really like some new blush colours. The blush colours we have already don't suite every skin tone and I am getting bored with the ones we have already.

Yeah there's only like 3. And sunburn doesn't count, lol.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
    I am color deficient and would love to see a colorblind option that labels all the walls, roofing, and other things that have big base colors. Multicolored picture frames and stuff aren't super important for color scheming but it's almost impossible for me to solo build a house without asking for help from my family. Thank you! ❤️

That'd be a great toggle on/off option. And maybe large print for the notifications. Especially when you have a mini window. Or pop out options to see things more clearly, all over. Like your inventory, notifications, relationships, and family trees.
    Also I want more cooking/food prep options. Can a girl get some canning on in here? BBQ. I want to smoke my own meats.

You could use the food you made as ingredients for your restaurant. Or sell to others. Have your own store selling specialty goods, foodstuffs, etc. Farm to table restaurants.

Be a fashion designer. But also sew your own clothes to sell. Or hire seamstresses.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Passersby to help when there is a fire - my adult sim was in hospital giving birth and the teen sim died in a fire. At least 6 passersby gathered to watch (and took photos on their phones) but none helped. Hero sims could be rare but realistic.

This one is already in the game, I had a help from vampire who rushed using their vampiric run to extinguish fire inside my home lot, he wasnt invited at that time.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Alyse3690Alyse3690 Posts: 2 New Member
    I want a build tool that can denote rooms without adding walls.