Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your hair color?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    Black
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited April 2019
    Uhm... My natural color is like a dirty blonde I guess and because I'm lazy and poor, my roots are very visible :''D The rest of my hair is just blonde. Growing up I was ginger, then my hair turned very light blonde and then it became the ugly dirty blonde that it is today...

I wanna get my hair dyed but don't know what color because all colors look awful on me :''D (I've been told my natural hair color doesn't suit me... Like what?)
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    A light brown with golden undertones.
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    Brown
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    edited June 2019
    i have dirty blonde hair. When I go out in the sun, sometimes people make these weird revelations about my hair.
    "your hair is so blond." When they see me in the sun and actually look at me properly. I KNOW. It's my hair.
    And sometimes these are people that have known me for years. This gets so weird sometimes.
    Post edited by hermionia on
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Black naturally, but the top part of my hair is dyed green, while my bangs are blue. It also makes a sort of teal color where they meet.
  • VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    Black.
  • alliscnzxalliscnzx Posts: 31 Member
    Dark brown
  • mmackin001mmackin001 Posts: 33 Member
    Goldish brown
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    I’m blonde. I’ve always loved black hair though, and often use black hair for my sims or any other avatar I’m creating on different games. At one point I wanted my hair black, but even though I love black hair, now I honestly don’t want it for myself and like my hair the way it is.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • xxJaixxxxJaixx Posts: 46 Member
    Brown! Can look very dark in the shade but with lighting can see slight tones of red, very weird :p
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Brown.

But getting on toward that time of life that caught up with my Dad at the DMV when he went to have his license renewed.

"Sir," said the clerk, "you license lists your hair color as 'brown', and we'll need to update that. Would you rather list it as 'grey' or 'bald'?" :D
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited June 2019
    It looks black, but it's overall a very dark brown with some reddish brown and some coppery streaks sprinkled in.

...But that's a mouthful, so I usually just say it's black ;)

Thinking about this and maybe it's time for me to start identifying as the beautiful brown-haired being I've always been, lol
  • peachie_simspeachie_sims Posts: 11 New Member
    Ive neevr dyed my hair but its a weird gradient of dirty blonde and brown. I was born with (almost white) blonde hair and its gotten darker as Ive grown up, so now its just a mess lol
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Dirty blonde.

I’m thinking of dyeing it to dark brown.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited June 2019
    Medium brown, with some natural blonde and red highlights sprinkled throughout (and at least one grey hair that I've seen lol) that aren't really noticeable except in direct light. There is some black/dark brown dye that's still growing out towards the ends of my hair though.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2019
    Black, but I have a few dark red extensions in my braids right now.
    It kind of looks like this, but shorter.
    kxwsHWy.jpg
    (Sadly not me, just a pic I got from Google.)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    Black
  • BeliBeli Posts: 31 Member
    Brown
    "To see a World in a Grain of Sand and a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour."

""He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence." So it is written."
  • bayleafcandlebayleafcandle Posts: 23 Member
    I have an identity crisis on the daily about my hair color because everyone thinks it's something different. I'd say its light brown, some people say its blonde, others caramel (even though that's technically light brown?), and someone has even said it's strawberry blonde? Anyways. I'd say light brown.
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I think my hair’s a light brown. It has been mistaken for honey blonde, dirty blonde, light blonde, dark brown, medium brown, and a form of caramel. I’m starting to think we all can see different amounts of color from our eyes so I guess my hair’s all the colors.
  • SylvanasSylvanas Posts: 40 New Member
    My natural hair color is this (imo) beautiful gradient. It's dirty blonde at the top, but fades into an almost-white at the tips. My eyebrows are brown though.
  • cutegamingcutegaming Posts: 13 New Member
    My natural hair color is brown but I have colored it to pastel pink now! :)
  • bbyjojibbyjoji Posts: 32 Member
    my hair is dark brownnn but i think im gonna dye it black soon <3
  • TamsenSkier10TamsenSkier10 Posts: 30 Member
    Dark Brown With an odd red tint in the sun