Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** chips46 Showcase comp,rooms,lots. ***

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I've entered a second entry for the Gnome Vacation Challenge hosted by #schnuck01 The Gnomes have cabin fever and are ready to hit the road! - where will they go? Someplace tropical? Granite Falls? Skiing? Sixam? Use our imagination & create a vacation themed gnome lot using the picture on the billboard in our entry, sign by #jlewi38 light letters by #leahlaz supporting #creators4fairplay
    Gallery Link: for the other entries #gnomevacation
    Gnomes heading towards Selvadorada at the National Park to have a bite before exploring the Jungle Gnome Leader has alerted the others no time for lunch just drop everthing we must go before we become lunch for the huge lizard
    Gallery Link: National Park

VPXbk2c.png9FALbT2.png1IXCTrJ.pngy3FahYX.png5Ywd0OB.pngyaqb4Rp.pngkuymCyd.pngrVETI6I.png
    edited February 2019
    Art Pictures by #roseymow #tiya33 #AnitaSimply Photo taken by my Sims for The Faux Fireplace Facades
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 198
    The theme for the week: A room that is based around two of your favourite items in the game
    A Fairies Living Room / Study with some activities to take a break from writing novels
    Gallery Link: Fairy Living Study

The two items are the Two Hearts that I use most of the time the picture frame I find its useful for some art pictures it gives a lovely frame for it
    orbArVu.png

z4r5Aq0.pngfyUnRnp.pngnsmo0QD.pngvkAc2jC.pngPZyEQH4.pngEISC2na.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Your gnomes on vacation and fairies living room are so lovely! Your little details everywhere make me smile.
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow @chips46 you are so much better than me with your builds now! They are amazing and you are doing things I can't (don't have a lot of time these days anyway so its all good) But nice job with your builds. They are so amazing! Starting on doing some lets plays as I can now but my art channel still comes first but see how things go anyway with it all and time.

Great job again and thanks for sharing!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    Hey @Sorceress I'm not that good I still find building still hard I could never be as good as your builds that you have in your showcase they are all truly amazing builds dont forget that and looks can be deceiving how we see things from a picture how I decorate sometimes in my builds and thanks its all ways nice to see you here :)
    February is #BlackHistoryMonth To celebrate the AMAZING contributions of #Black Inventors , Challenge hosted by #CJSimmie
    Born in Columbus Ohio on 4 23 1856 Granville T Woods dedicated his life to developing a variety of inventions relating to the railroad industry To some he was known as the Black Edison both great inventors of their time invented more than a dozen devices to improve electric railway cars & much more for controlling the flow of electricity
    Gallery Link: for the other entries blackinventorschall
    He is Adult Aspiration Renaissance Sim Traits are Genius, Creative, Ambitious
    Gallery Link: Woods
    TYJRGV0.png

hRHMZ08.pngdjlNksw.png
    Autumn themed Study for Lillian a Librarian brings her work home in her Blue Autumn Study to read & write stories it includes Archaeology Work Bench & collects Artifacts
    Art Pictures by #roseymow <3
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 199
    The theme for the week: A Spring or Autumn themed Study
    Gallery Link: Blue Autumn Study
    TJDMBZN.pnglgbMSqH.pnggsA4Eci.pngQybI1Hg.png8TVqtGd.pngPesBVlK.pngW8z1BDw.png
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Hi @chips46 aww thanks you are sweet. I don't know if you are interested or not but I have started working on some builds and Lets Plays over on YouTube if you are interested in checking out my channel at all?? I would love to get some thoughts on it. Will PM you the link to my channel so I don't take over your thread. But thanks so much its so nice what you said.

These days I just build and play for me and no one else. I don't even care about maxis favourites anymore as it spoiled my enjoyment. I am a lot happier for it.

Hope you will check out my channel and another nice and gorgeous build from the pictures above :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    A Modern Bedroom
    A red,black,white modern bedroom has a makeup vanity +wardrobe platform + TV
    Gallery Link: Modern Bedroom
    YMORVas.pngfuceqrD.pngFx464Zk.png3RQt6dZ.pngSC5K59Y.pngfViKDxB.png8kcHcui.png3aM138C.png
    lots of pictures in spoiler
    I finally finish this build that I showed in a teaser picture part of my landscaping I've been working on a small problem sims were using umbrellas in the bathroom while it was raining one tile square ceiling was missing all fixed now lucky I playtest while it was raining before I upload to the gallery o:)
    Art Pictures by #roseymow <3 and #tiya33 <3
    A fantasy fairytale cottage build on RusticResidence / Windenburg lot 30x20 only one bedroom
    Mystical Blessing seeing fairies living in the deepest part of the woods
    Gallery Link: Mystical Blessing
    night view
    tECqjRz.png
    r1j6L6q.png56p7dCQ.pngfuHubM8.png
    daytime
    78Fnvnc.png
    v2Wqt9z.pngSpuJQIM.pngLB3dR2Q.png
    outside around the house
    ybjqePV.png
    elRBC2O.pngKlng6J8.png1eBPeAD.pngdgiFveO.pngip0tOGF.png6zhXIi7.pnglCtg08X.pngYHj2n13.png57YExK0.pngi9CqYH2.pngoZsjNt9.pngqhykDbZ.pngCCxgOdK.png
    inside front entry
    WfhpRV0.pngmZz3CLx.png
    dining room
    GC9tc8a.png
    A40Mayp.pngFPyfLwK.png
    kitchen
    GwKtLSM.png
    IN2PunM.pngSrJK2xh.png
    living room
    OD8kwLt.png
    QMKL6LP.png
    study room
    AWo7JCu.png
    C0Gjx5f.png38OPJdu.png
    bathroom
    fHyl3FA.png
    6zsNp12.pnggigcxLc.pngQKppZXw.png
    second floor + bedroom
    C940aQM.png
    WEj5xvp.pngoonYGBU.png7xNAJCL.pngiuj7UbT.pngsu38X8g.pngu8pUR7g.png
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 201
    The theme for the week: a butterfly themed kitchen
    Gallery Link: Fluttering Butterfly
    lpun2yd.pngK6eZA3a.pngfmYr5pq.pngvkgKHlA.pngnam7QX7.pngJO7THVv.pngchHRLrh.png

I thought I would share the butterfly rug mats in a separate room
    Gallery Link: Fluttering Butterfly

wtEganE.png
    This is my next project based on this theme I'm almost done but not too soon :)

qBT011O.png
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 202
    The theme for the week: A St.Patrick’s Day dining room.
    Gallery Link: Lucky Clover
    4enKeuZ.pngm7OsB3r.pngHQR2KQF.pngd9Vxn7x.pngUvWuuWX.pngYziaWAM.png
    My challenge entry 115- Man Cave entry slideshow for Build-n-Share
    Gallery Link: Cave Sweet Cave
    Cave at ground level with a nearby beach to go fishing and sit at the rocks of fire to roast his catch of the day with that lovely view he paints on the easel and shower in the great outdoors amongst nature with a small rock pool to swim in with a few garden plants to cook for his meals has all the luxury of every day living with a few skilled activities to enjoy
    Front view
    9MX95Bi.png
    side right with gardening
    SWAYbs4.png
    at the back
    VRCENkF.png
    side left
    uAa1v4F.png
    night view
    JUcDfag.pngWmmPk7c.png
    outdoors area
    bath area
    6CN4wss.png7dijVTu.pngc2C4wLV.pnggUHQdy7.png
    painting at his easel or sitting at the rocks of fire
    1fEYCD0.png
    planter box and wild bunny's around the place
    xKPytrG.pngmNfOJxI.png
    a small pond for swimming there's no fish he goes to the beach for fishing
    h7gqoYt.pngHIuPAWY.png
    on top of the cave has two roof vents to let out any smoke from inside the cave
    V325D7z.png
    inside the cave
    Up on the wall is were he's here to stay place his wooden hearts on the wall and either side are the tree wall divider to separate the areas in the cave
    VWWRghr.png
    kitchen as you can see above the stove is the roof vent to let any cooking smoke out
    ZiNdlJ6.pngJH8C4yV.png
    for fun has a card table and woodwork table
    kUxdc0s.png
    living area with a fireplace to keep warm in the cave
    8OV3NL6.pngMqX0W8V.pngxTbRhRt.png
    behind the wall with the mirror is his bed area and a dresser
    vePIb3m.pngPsbTQMl.pngyFCLTsW.png
    top down layout of the cave
    Zra2vJ9.pngHMfsXPj.pngGfyb1zI.pngmP88KNI.png
    cQfGmtY.pngpQRLp4f.png
    We were to design a bathroom in Your favourite colour I choose Dreamy Pink
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 203
    The theme for the week: Your favourite colour bathroom
    Gallery Link: Dreamy Pink
    FOs6ute.png6V5YLx9.png8khqcRB.png4rJ168w.pngDwEQKat.pnguQp1FKz.pngM6u6n3b.pngPLdIDus.png
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 204
    The theme for the week is: A teen boys bedroom
    Gallery Link: Teen Sanctuary
    w5i3oyz.png2kKg4Wy.png7G2kNZI.pngZ2d1Q2e.pngu5eUAIu.png
    FcKb9HQ.pngfDYexnq.pngoAKRwpH.pngYkdvWjf.png4Gr6vEn.png
    My challenge room entry 116- Safe House slideshow for Build-n-Share
    Gallery Link: Secret Science Lab
    Basement has been neglected of wear and tear with a few scuff marks on the brick wall, and replace the old flooring with new, it has a high security door with alarm security system, with a few lab equipment to analyse to what Xenia is working on and create potions to cure Illnesses, as to what is going on in Xenia home town.
    top down outside of the room with stairs leading down to the Basement and without stairs
    LWX9gCg.png
    V8KcR9H.png
    At the entrance has a high security door with a alarm security system a work area at the counter with a computer
    J1zLPWX.pngBrhLSdS.png
    A chemistry lab with a fully stocked shelves, in the center on the table for Xenia to do her experiments
    Hm1Xs0d.pngQ5h1XPP.pngnen1Aed.png
    A Chemical Analyzer and a fridge to keep her experiments in
    bZOO0Yn.png
    In a half room is a Microscope inside on the wall has red light effects when Xenia is using the microscope
    BGdfwza.pngbjBdeGd.pngPLPay5c.png
    Happy Easter everyone an Easter Basket with a few Easter egg hunt if your lucky you might spot a picture of a real Bunny hidden some were and NOT STATUE the garden has The Sylvan Glade Tree there you'll see fairy light flying around and has the Forgotten Grotto entrance to visit the mine
    Bunnies artwork picture painting by #roseymow and #AlJay2000 thank you <3<3<3 and one by reference by my sim on the Easel
    Gallery Link: Happy Easter

QqGXxqF.png7uCVoMK.pngpIRNtsN.pngThVMBzP.pngUKrDTSQ.png
    EHYfwjm.pnggpz3y8d.pngYb8OC5Z.pngWAoysKy.pngn8OLO9D.pngx3Zaz8l.pngR9VkDLC.pngLmHCpAG.pngbOEcmAw.pnguAW4W3u.png5VCy5ts.png18bWIPW.pngWPR2mvX.pngYgBuyIh.pngW12KIxs.pngLv2klU1.pnginW7zWl.pngV09V0FO.pngi1BQ2Fg.pngSZ8adgn.pngdtKgMw8.pngdWz4ly4.png2BH839c.png3YSqT7K.png8spiaPa.png
    Me and My Pets Chall by #woodenslurpy and #lsnishi for fun was to make yourself if you were a pet sim, and our pet(s) were people, what would they be like here is my two pets as sim people Milo Ratty, Felix Black Panther cat and ofc me as a pet sim Crystal Chips click here challenge entries
    Gallery Link: click here
    00.jpg

oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 208
    The theme for the week An animal themed master bedroom
    Gallery Link: Horse Of Course
    UZPAS9I.pngcZhNLkb.pnglaoWm2o.png
    Ip4lTnE.png0XBABiM.pngp0G7HRW.png
    edited May 2019
    A self-employed person work for themselves bakes in their home kitchen with the cupcake factory machine writing up recipes books
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 210
    The theme for the week is : a base game only kitchen.
    Gallery Link: Base Game Kitchen
    UZR5ppK.png3Abnx2e.pngpjOPhpO.png
    WYyNjoR.png2f0ZcT7.png0Im0Uxq.png

• HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    You don't take enough credit for your work Chips! They are fantastic and you put so much into them! they are so pretty, and cute. I have quite a few of your rooms and builds in my game now. Keep up a good work. Hugs to you dear friend.
    edited May 2019
    You don't take enough credit for your work Chips! They are fantastic and you put so much into them! they are so pretty, and cute. I have quite a few of your rooms and builds in my game now. Keep up a good work. Hugs to you dear friend.

Thank you very much @HIstoricgal thats ok I still enjoy what I build at the same time having fun building and thank you for using my rooms and builds for your game play and hugs back too you
    Art Pictures by #roseymow <3 2 reference by my sim on the kids art table and easel
    May House Challenge by BreeMiles floor plan
    I challenge myself its a Base Game house for a young family a few activities to enjoy
    cgo360P.pngVQek4Ms.pngRHTDR1B.pngqC5gooP.png
    j5fO5TK.pngGW6Hd0B.pngH5OulKt.pngQoCDaev.pngTw0z7Sb.pngT8SPuvM.pngUsR4OZq.pngQm8V4Wh.png8C4PoSk.pngPRgaDPl.png2PnXBye.pngDuSLl94.pngcHfagNd.png while I was taking screenshots I notice looking down on the walk path as I zoomed out I had a laugh over it I had no idea this walk path was going to look like this :DFLHzXjV.png
    Art Pictures by #cindy1306 #Babewire <3<3<3
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 211
    The theme for the week is : a nursery for Royal prince.
    Gallery Link: A Royal Baby
    saDfYhF.pngDxFr65b.png6UxmUBV.png
    1eqMi5x.pngR9RSqvQ.pngeDzf5E1.pngJDB0KJy.png