Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you Want Added the Most?

Self-Explanatory.
funny-gifs20.gif

Which Supernatural do you Want Added the Most? 364 votes

Witches/Wizards
58%
DannydanboAkl500PCK213OneAdorkableGirlicmnfrshJeanwindweaverrudy8292DerellaIdontrcallneutralsidealexspoom13MadstarletCabelle1863storyyMaria82overonMsMayPlayerSinger2010ateKna 212 votes
Zombies
1%
SimpatsyannBagoas77mlmeadowsBugginbabs78EchovaTiffany_ClarkTheShadowSageSim 7 votes
Faries
5%
MartinvAyradyssAlexizeMoon_WillowIsa_MenezesDaemonPawsQueenMercyKathykinsAvianatorAquaGamer1212gabrielleHorrorgirl6SheepilingJPNekomunroeleMaiaPlaysSimsAmavariBecka28IVXXXVInetney52 21 votes
Mermaids
6%
IceyJaelias24Wedbabajaynelxsrenickcatloverplayerdavina1221ElizabethMcAlbaWaterhousemariajane216tnb494LatinaBunnyAngelEb95xMarianxCrayonlesslinkinsenpaiBusufuAirakalekatrinasforestbaay 24 votes
Werewolves
14%
JaseDJQ1308liliaethwrenstalesMilutinMujovicCeCeDotjcp011c2GrandRailMindlessGamerGrlFrancl27Xwantonannaliese39TomaTerijimjam10093KNPentadeoalonso2SiliCloneMasonGamerBooV7227LiELF 53 votes
None
10%
Frn0731catmom1987love7680Isb917keekee53MeteoraStormfriendlysimmersSimpkinElegantblkchina1loubyloulouaecollins21ElenPinksunspriterSakuske1doogeriecatitude5DoloresGreyChadSims2jooxisBreazona 39 votes
Other
2%
simmietimeelelunicyJackOnYourBackrjssimlexus20nerdfashionqueenvortex808jadonbakes 8 votes

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited May 2019
    Other
    I want superheroes personally. I forgot to add them when I made the poll though, so I had to choose other.

Edit: And witches and wizards. I had just seen End Game when I posted this...
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    None
    None at all
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    None
    None they will never be done right to be a fun feature.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Faries
    I loved fairies is ts3! Imagine the potential for different abilities and a true form/glamour so they could pass as regular sim like aliens!

I don’t want Witches as a lifestate, I think magic should be something sims have to go looking for, something earned. Not a hereditary thing.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I really want witches and magic..... in fact it is the main supernatural I have wanted ( more than Vampires even). I think witches should be able to be both hereditary and learned....
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    Werewolves
    I want them all, but especially werewolves to rival my vampires. I know most supernatural fans want witches, but I really hope we get werewolves and hopefully fairies too. It would just feel incomplete without them. A Supernatural EP is right at the top of my wishlist, although I'm not expecting it to come true. Mermaids could also fit in nicely with a Tropical Paradise type pack.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    At this point, adding in Witches will decide which occult will be voted for the most.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I need witches before I can even consider anything else. It's a must for me.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves please. I do want witches and zombies though. Everything else I personally have no interest in.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I really want a MAGIC pack that would allow us to create in CAS any magical creature like witch, wizard, elf, fairy, etc. In CAS, you pick MAGIC (like you would alien or vampire) and that opens a subcategory for witches, elves, fairies, etc. Then, depending on which you picked, a ladder of powers (similar to the vampire ladder) opens and you can only select powers that are normally associated with that magical creature.

You could also "train" in basic magic as a normal sim to open up a new entertainer career of Magician.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I loved the witches in The Sims 3, I miss them the most out of everything we still don't have yet.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches, but mermaids are a close second.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    None
    I don't play occult sims, or even fantasy stuff. However, if the build/buy assets are worth it, like all the great victorian stuff in vampires, I'll buy it anyways.
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches. Easily my favorite.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches and Plumbots. Not only the ones I want the most, but actually the only ones I want.
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Werewolves
    DOGGOS
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• d0llintestinesd0llintestines Posts: 6 New Member
    Witches/Wizards
    I want a witches, wizards and werewolves expansion pack!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Mermaids
    I want mermaids because aside from being fascinating I think if they come we will finally be able to swim (and hopefully dive!) in bodies of water and the potential pack that'd come with them would be beach/sea related.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Werewolves
    I want werewolves, witches, wizards and fairies with a story, based to make, practice good, bad spells, plan as a group and hang out,
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Witches and then STOP. I don't want a million different supernaturals like last time. I also won't care much if witches doesn't make it either. I got my vampires and that's good enough for me.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Witches/Wizards
    Another surprising result :joy:
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    None
    Not a supernatural fan, but I have nothing against Witch's/Wizards or Werewolves.
    On the other hand I detest Zombies and Mermaids.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids aka mersims
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2019
    Witches/Wizards
    I need my Witches and Werewolves. As good of a job as they did with Vampires, they could hit them out of the park as well!
    I wouldn't mind seeing the Fae return if we get more than a few more Occults.
    I only want Zombies if they are slaves to Witches and Witches create and control them. If they are going to make them as lame as they were in TS3, don't bother.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif