Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather ^isit e^ery country in the world for the whole year or go to space for a day?

Don't mind the ^. My v button is like broken and I have to press really hard for it to show. XD

Um.... maybe travel the world just to be safe. Space is kinda scary if something goes wrong.

(is my spaceship equipped with "Light Speed"? Kinda limited in traveling distance if it doesn't...)

Sure. XD

Yes! Set course to the planet Labion! Engage light-drive!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather ^isit e^ery country in the world for the whole year or go to space for a day?

Don't mind the ^. My v button is like broken and I have to press really hard for it to show. XD

Um.... maybe travel the world just to be safe. Space is kinda scary if something goes wrong.

(is my spaceship equipped with "Light Speed"? Kinda limited in traveling distance if it doesn't...)

Sure. XD

Yes! Set course to the planet Labion! Engage light-drive!

:joy: That would be really fun tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Can i ask an opinion on something? Doing some stuff with my art style but i don't know if i should stick with it.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    yes.!
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Can i ask an opinion on something? Doing some stuff with my art style but i don't know if i should stick with it.

You can always ask me, although you'd probably want Dekay's opinion :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It doesn't matter to me who gives the opinion :joy:

So basically, i've been doing art in MS paint. I used to make my art have colored lines, so i tried it out again and i didn't think it looked too bad, though i don't know if i should stick with it.

I just finished a drawing so example of what it looks like with the colored lines :p :
    shoMKRm.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

So basically, i've been doing art in MS paint. I used to make my art have colored lines, so i tried it out again and i didn't think it looked too bad, though i don't know if i should stick with it.

I just finished a drawing so example of what it looks like with the colored lines :p :
    shoMKRm.png

Colored lines are definitely always the best! I need to get back to coloring my lines :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

shoMKRm.png

Colored lines are definitely always the best! I need to get back to coloring my lines :joy:

Colored lines are awesome but they make me hyper-aware of when i was 9 and my art was specifically from MLP bases.

I can't tell if those were the better days or the worse days :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

This shall be today's Q Q cuz I'm feeling lazy. XD

shoMKRm.png

This kinda feels like that time I asked you guys if my drawings look better with colored lines or not. XD

I think yours look good with colored lines. But please ditch MS Paint. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

shoMKRm.png

I think it really depends on what you think, since you would best know the look you are trying to achieve. That being said, it looks fine to me. :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

shoMKRm.png

I think it really depends on what you think, since you would best know the look you are trying to achieve. That being said, it looks fine to me. :smile:

This shall be today's Q Q cuz I'm feeling lazy. XD

shoMKRm.png

This kinda feels like that time I asked you guys if my drawings look better with colored lines or not. XD

I think yours look good with colored lines. But please ditch MS Paint. LOL.

Thanks ^^ I might keep the colored lines exclusive to MS paint because i don't know how to do it on other art programs without it looking off.

I will not ditch MS paint :joy:
    I'm not gonna always use it. I'll just make random drawings with it here and there and maybe i'll use it in making an animatic like i'm about to do but i'm still gonna use my other programs XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    On another note... can someone teach me how to draw like this?? *heavy breathing* Goals. :joy:
    Y3d5vGL.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    Astreon wrote: »
    hey so guess who recently joined the hellhole that we call the danganronpa fandom-

Oh snap. Welcome. Please say you’re a Nagito fan ;)

sorry im a peko stan but hes a close 3rd lol
  • Options
    memequeens question of whenever shes online who even knows anymore:
    weirdest sims challenge youve ever seen?
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Me again folks, let's leave it out with the inappropriate jokes please.
  • Options

I'm here.

I don't know. I don't really look into challenges. Maybe the 100 Baby challenge. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

I'm here.

I don't know. I don't really look into challenges. Maybe the 100 Baby challenge. XD

same tbh, i legit cant do challenges because i always use cheats D:
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Uh why did my comment got edited ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    whats a good conversation topic?
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    Uh why did my comment got edited ?

Cuz it was sensitive.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Y'all are on the second page :/
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2019
    My mom and my sister went out for a walk like... 30-45 minutes ago? Knowing how my mom is i didn't think they'd be out this long and i don't know if i should be panicking or not
    nevermind they came home literally two minutes later dskjhdgjdgshdgs
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    your red
    your white
    your brown
    you got that way underground
    there cant be much to do
    but now we have blue ones too
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    My mom and my sister went out for a walk like... 30-45 minutes ago? Knowing how my mom is i didn't think they'd be out this long and i don't know if i should be panicking or not

The latest your mom's been out is 40 mins? XD My mom sometimes goes out shopping for like 5 hours. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

The latest your mom's been out is 40 mins? XD My mom sometimes goes out shopping for like 5 hours. 😂

She doesn't seem to really like outdoors so i just assumed they wouldn't be out longer than half an hour XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top