Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What the Ponce??!

So... Putting a hot tub in a new house. The Ponce De Leon Grotto Hot Tub fits the space and the decor best, is the most expensive out of all of the expansions, but yet lists no + to stress, fun, or environment?? I set out to see if someone had found out differently but have had zero luck... Yet I still can't believe that the most expensive hot tub in the game has no benefit to these things... So I'm reaching out here in hopes someone actually does know.

Comments

• AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited April 2019
    I do not have any stats either, and at Sims fandom it also shows it as blank.
    But Hygien goes up by one arrow, and Fun by three. And according to this guide:

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=1158.0

the environment stats would be 9:
    I placed it in a empty room which gave a Decorated moodlet; added a painting with +5 which gave Nicely Decorated; exchanged that for two paintings with +10, which gave Beautifully Decorated. :smile:

(Edit: Thanks to @starguru for the tip about the guide in another of your threads)
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    You are the awesomest! Thank you! I didn't even think about doing the room trick *hits forehead* or about having a sim get in it to see Thank you so much! :)
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member

:smiley: I was already in game investigating other cryptic stuff

Koffi birth-twirling

g1pHEUO.jpg