Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiki Island Paradise idea (detailed)

Comments

• suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    So I got @NoirSims on Twitter, who does lots of fan maps, you may have seen his fan-made map replacements, to make a world map for our ideas in this thread and here it is! Huge shout out to him for making this. I'm pretty sure that the dive lot in the "mermaid" district is the mermaid dive lot, the one in the "crab" district is the shipwreck one since it has a shipwreck near it, the normal dive lot is the one near the more developed district the "sun" one and the deeper dark ocean one is the one in the "palm tree" district. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It really takes our ideas and gives them life.

fY--gQvm.jpg:large

I can't believe someone made a map of this omw! That's so amazing :love: But I can't see the image :disappointed: Could you fix the link, please?

I changed the link. Any luck?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The picture shows up now. Thanks. That looks great. I'd love something like that.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited May 2020
    It shows! :love: I'll update the original post to include it. So prettyyyyy ehehehe, thank you!
    Post edited by Louise_G0325 on
    Not trying to put a negative spin on this but there are probably too many lots (there are a shockingly smaller and smaller number added to each new pack) and I don't see any below surface diving/swimming so there probably won't be any dive lots. I know that disappoints a lot of you, me included, but they seem to give us less but a much better quality of game play.

Maybe instead of dive lots, they could create treasure lots closer to the shore (if we don't have cars, I don't see us getting any water vehicles either) full of seaweed and colorful coral. Your sim swims out to it and, when you click search for treasure, they pop below the water and "search" for treasure. Sometimes they find something good, sometimes they find something valuable or sometimes they find junk.
  • hakuboshihakuboshi Posts: 13 New Member
    Why not combining university and adventure into one expansion pack where sims are able to either travel, party, study or work overseas, apply for visa to live and work there and name the pack Sims 4 : Globetrotter with a new job called digital nomad included inside the pack ?
    hakuboshi wrote: »
    Why not combining university and adventure into one expansion pack where sims are able to either travel, party, study or work overseas, apply for visa to live and work there and name the pack Sims 4 : Globetrotter with a new job called digital nomad included inside the pack ?

I've never thought of that! That would be cool, I wish Island Paradise would be separate though since then both things will be more fleshed out.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    So I got @NoirSims on Twitter, who does lots of fan maps, you may have seen his fan-made map replacements, to make a world map for our ideas in this thread and here it is! Huge shout out to him for making this. I'm pretty sure that the dive lot in the "mermaid" district is the mermaid dive lot, the one in the "crab" district is the shipwreck one since it has a shipwreck near it, the normal dive lot is the one near the more developed district the "sun" one and the deeper dark ocean one is the one in the "palm tree" district. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It really takes our ideas and gives them life.

2OhALfs.png

That map is amazing and now I need this pack to happen ASAP (after my dream farm/off the grid of course! :D )
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
    I asked @NoirSims and he showed me the dive lots and which one was which. Here's the photo:

49bSjPO.jpg
    Also, @NoirSims drew some concept photos for the dive lots!

KRP607T.png
    edited April 2019
    Also, @NoirSims drew some concept photos for the dive lots!

KRP607T.png

Omw, I appreciate all of @noirsims efforts so much :heart: All his art is amazing
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Don’t forget about new music, reggae and calypso
    Due to the popularity of Isla Paradiso, I'm sure we'll get an island world (hopefully soon). So, I decided to get a head start. I want a sim that's a version of Ernest Hemingway. An adventurer, writer, painter and cat owner. I had an idea of the type of "beach" house I wanted for my sim and began to surf the net to find one that fit. I found a house on the Southern Living site called Tideland Haven, you can google it to see it. This plan offers a wrap around porch, sun room for painting, exercising and the archeology table for his discoveries, a library/study for reading books and writing novels, a large master suite, guest bedroom and bath, open kitchen next to a dinning room and a comfy living room.

I've completed it and instead of just posting pictures of my build, I thought I would post pictures of the house's exterior and floor plan that I used for inspiration. There are a couple of places that I had to adjust things but I thought this might show players how a real house plan can become a build in the game. It is not on the gallery and won't be uploaded on the gallery until an island pack drops so I can add anything from that pack to this build.

32763627477_4783286966_b.jpg
    40740445453_ad2eea6b00_h.jpg
    32763627807_27c763d5f9_z.jpg
    40740445873_c0a102ba32_h.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Do we think this is real? I was the one who found this and I hope it is real and it most likely is. The excuse that most people have to dismiss it is that they copy pasted the description and that the cover art provided looks fake but what I believe is happening here (which has happened before with Cats and Dogs)

https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/15/possible-leak-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-could-the-next-expansion-pack/

Quote from other discussion: Cats & Dogs got leaked in a similar manner actually. With an early render and being called “Pets“.
    Capture-19-768x660.png

Now if you go to the same link it shows Cats & Dogs, confirming that it was a placeholder and they have been right. (See how it still says “Domaci Mazlicci“ instead of “Psi a kocky“?)
    https://www.film-game.cz/the-sims-4-domaci-mazlicci-pc,1002729.html[/quote]

I believe that the current assets (the copy paste description and fake cover) are PLACEHOLDERS for the real assets and it will be updated when the pack becomes official. What do you guys think?
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    Do we think this is real? I was the one who found this and I hope it is real and it most likely is. The excuse that most people have to dismiss it is that they copy pasted the description and that the cover art provided looks fake but what I believe is happening here (which has happened before with Cats and Dogs)

https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/15/possible-leak-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-could-the-next-expansion-pack/

Quote from other discussion: Cats & Dogs got leaked in a similar manner actually. With an early render and being called “Pets“.
    Capture-19-768x660.png

Now if you go to the same link it shows Cats & Dogs, confirming that it was a placeholder and they have been right. (See how it still says “Domaci Mazlicci“ instead of “Psi a kocky“?)
    https://www.film-game.cz/the-sims-4-domaci-mazlicci-pc,1002729.html

I believe that the current assets (the copy paste description and fake cover) are PLACEHOLDERS for the real assets and it will be updated when the pack becomes official. What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

I'm inclined to believe we are getting an EP similar to Island Paradise from TS3. I only hope it comes with mermaids! I know some people hate the supernatural stuff, but if they made it so they don't appear in the game unless you did some simple but specific action (like pour ocean water on a mermaid statue or read a book about mermaid folklore) that should be fair, no? That way everybody wins!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I asked @NoirSims and he showed me the dive lots and which one was which. Here's the photo:

49bSjPO.jpg

That would be so nice!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    @suzyl3 I also think it's real. Many packs have been leaked and then turned out to be true - Vampires and Pets as examples. I also think it would make sense for the next EP to be Island Paradise, as people have been asking for a beach world since launch. I'll be super happy if it's the June EP, bc my birthday is in June so it will be a nice gift :blush:
    If they made merfolk a CAS creation only and not in game sims, then, if you want merfolk, create them. If you don't, avoid them in CAS and you won't have any.
  • rosec63srosec63s Posts: 6 New Member
    this sounds like an amazing idea
    @suzyl3 I also think it's real. Many packs have been leaked and then turned out to be true - Vampires and Pets as examples. I also think it would make sense for the next EP to be Island Paradise, as people have been asking for a beach world since launch. I'll be super happy if it's the June EP, bc my birthday is in June so it will be a nice gift :blush:

OMG! Happy early birthday!
    edited May 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by suzyl3 on

OMG! Happy early birthday!

Heheh thank you @suzyl3 :blush:
    Do you think that we'll get some things from our ideas here in this discussion with the real EP?
    Do you think that we'll get some things from our ideas here in this discussion with the real EP?

If this is a tropical island pack, the ideas were finalized months ago. If it is this close to being completed (June maybe) then it is done except for the testing for bugs and last minute tweaks.

Even if Uni is scheduled for a fall release, it is mostly done idea-wise, but continue to make suggestions because it might be still possible or nudge them into adding a feature they might be iffy about. Some EP's could take a year to create, so this one was set a while ago.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

If this is a tropical island pack, the ideas were finalized months ago. If it is this close to being completed (June maybe) then it is done except for the testing for bugs and last minute tweaks.

Even if Uni is scheduled for a fall release, it is mostly done idea-wise, but continue to make suggestions because it might be still possible or nudge them into adding a feature they might be iffy about. Some EP's could take a year to create, so this one was set a while ago.

I posted this idea years ago (like 2014/15). This post is the exact same as my earlier one, but just with pictures, so it is very possible that the EP can contain some of its ideas even if it comes out tomorrow :)
    If it's a beach pack, there are certain objects/actions that would normally be in a beach/tropical pack, just as there are certain objects/actions that would come in a Uni pack.

Therefore, creating a wish list is not all that difficult to do, all things considered. Let's have a beach, some beach objects, some beach actions, some ocean swimming, a beach world, etc. Not exactly rocket surgery.