Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Profession

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimDesignSimDesign Posts: 22 Member
    @SprinkleTastic I also really want the Interior Design career as an active career! Having the restraints of budget, color scheme etc is so fun! I belive we had this career option in Sims3?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Another active career called "Teacher". Really hoping for a Uni expansion next...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    hakuboshihakuboshi Posts: 13 New Member
    Digital nomad, tour leader, teacher / professor, designer jobs (interiors, fashion stylist, graphic designer, furniture designer) , social worker
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    I'd like to be able to run more businesses like hotels... It is crazy that we don't have lawyers or architects... and I really miss the feature where sims who are in the criminal careers actually burgled houses.
    I really thought we were gonna get to be producers and work on movie sets for Get Famous and not just be actors.
    If there's any career I'm truly dying to see, it's the teaching career, I hope it becomes a base game career. I always liked that you made friends with the kids you taught at school in Sims 3.
  • Options
    ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    I like architect. They had some cool stuff the sims could use to go along with it.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'ld like to see
    - construction workers, not just as a part time for teens, and that would climb up to engineer
    - photographer, this one as a freelance Carrer
    - fitness and wellness instructor
    - educator Carrer, from assistant to school director
    - human resources manager, with the ability of choosing jobs for Npc's
    - tourism and travel agents
    - environmental fighter, like a Greenpeace worker
    - dancer as a Carrer, taking advantage of the already existing dancing skill
    - Fisherman as a Carrer, taking advantage of the fishing skill
  • Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2019
    Something to do with circus (make it an active sports career obviously)
    Education and daycare
    Fortune teller (personal fave from sims 3)
    Lifeguard (sims if your reading please add this to a beach expansion or game pack please!!!)

Saved best to last: Let young adults, adults and elders have part time jobs :smile:
  • Options
    WrathSixxWrathSixx Posts: 33 Member
    Literally all the active jobs in the sims 3 - all of them are awesome, but my favourites are fire fighter and the stylist jobs!