Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What popular idea do you NOT want added to The Sims 4?

Comments

• jripliejriplie Posts: 31 Member
    I want all of these in my game!
    What is free the babies?
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited April 2019
    Zombies
    I don't necessarily want everything on the list, but I can think of fun features for everything except zombies. No zombies, please. Ever.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    jriplie wrote: »
    What is free the babies?
    Basically #freethebabies is the idea of making babies more of a life stage rather than "objects" that are confined to their cribs. More interactions than feeding/holding/cooing etc. More like, taking them out to community lots in strollers, being able to put them on the floor and watch them crawl around, giving them toys and such. Freeing the babies from their prisons lol.

I personally don't want that implemented, I have enough to go through with the toddlers haha!
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    Werewolves
    I'll be honest, I was just never all that into the werewolves. Not my thing. But you do you.
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    edited May 2019
    A combination of these // OTHER
    The witches and supernatural i dont really care about but like if they made a pack like Strangerville for example set in the 1600's where people believed in witches and what not than yes I myself would love to see that. I mean we got mods for witches and fairies so if anything people can go to add that.
    Saying that I would rather see castles and kings and queens like game of thrones style in there purely just for the cas and dresses and mens attires. it would have a similar feel with windenburg but with terrain tool included now THAT would be fab :)
    Post edited by SimsterLiv on
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    In the famous words of Queen, I want it all and I want it now, especially werewolves, the tropical vacation and free babies. I'm not too bothered about going to school, but that might just be because I haven't thought much about what the pack would include. I'm not as interested in farming either, but I still think it could be a lot of fun if done right and it includes horses and activities like jam making.

Aaah Same here
    Oh hamburgers!
  • EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    Anything supernatural. Witches, werewolves... But I know there's a lot of people out there who'd love those, so for them I hope they do come out at some point. They're just not for me.
  • SimDesignSimDesign Posts: 22 Member
    Zombies
    As far as the occult goes I do enjoy witches, but the rest of it just sort of gets annoying to me. I definitely don’t want zombie sims wandering around my town and messing with my game play, but by the same token I guess I also don’t want my sims to be bitten by vampires or werewolves.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited April 2019
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Babies are a nuisance as they are now for me, I don't really want them to be even more of an hassle.

you can always choose not to play any life stage
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I like playing with the supernatural parts of the game but I don't like it intruding into my regular family/ reality games. I wish SIMS 4 had an on / off occult switch just like sim ageing does - then I would want them all except maybe zombies. And I would love university but not school.
  • HalvareshHalvaresh Posts: 22 Member
    I'm all for supernatural things.
    What I'm sick to death of is mundane chore-based crap like managing babies/toddlers, laundry, farming, shopping, celebrities, etc.
    Get off the computer & go do some housework instead.
    I want to see more open & creative stuff that takes you out of the drudgery of the real world.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Zombies
    I usually love supernaturals, but I really don't care for zombies... they're lame.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Werewolves
    I don't care for occult/magic stuff. Maybe I could find a use for witches but everything else like zombies, werewolves, mermaids... is just meh. Hopefully if they do add those, they will add in some cool related build/buy mode stuff that I can use.
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Active school mode (i.e. going to school with your Sim)
    I went with active school mode. Thats why the rabbit holes in sims 3 didnt bother because just like in real life, we disappear into a rabbit hole aka work for a few hours then go home then repeat the process over again the next day. Which is why it didnt make sense to me why simmers didnt like them, you would get bored of seeing your sim do the same work everyday. Anyway, aww no love for zombies lol i dont my supernatural beings, i didnt play with them often but every once in a while i did but i dont want them to be left out for others.
    giphy.gif

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Zombies
    I really don't ever want TS3 style zombies. I wouldn't mind TS2 style ones. Though I think the StrangerVille infected/possessed are pretty close to zombies (in an amusing way).
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Zombies
    I think I'm repeating myself but not to worry! No Zombies unless I can turn them off in Options. I stopped playing the game until a patch was made to stop them spawning everywhere before. They were a bad experience for me.

I will accept everything else from Free Babies to Mermaids if others want them but everything must have an option to turn them off if wanted.
  • RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    #FreeTheBabies
    Never enjoyed babies in any Sims game I've played, no matter what - just age them up to toddler the same day they're born, because I find toddlers so much more exciting, and I can't think of any way which they could make babies appeal to me
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Occult , supernatural, witches you get the idea . I like to keep my game human with the exception of Aliens as they come in Get to work which is a good EP with good features I need . I don't own strangerville or Vampires because my normal sims will get caught up in the madness and turn into zombies, vampires and possessed crazies !
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Farming
    I have Facebook for farming games I don't want or need it with my sims. I have mods for Werewolves, Zombies and (sorta witches). I would love more supernatural and occult elements officially in the game. I would also like an overhaul on good and evil too,
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    edited April 2019
    There isn't that much that's good about these smaller packs, but the fact that you can kind of pick and choose what you want in your game is among the one of the very few. They can add whatever they want and you can get into it or not. Like I don't buy any packs that have anything to do with kids, because I basically never dress my kids...whatever they start in... I don't care...as long as they get good traits and hurry up and become teenagers.
    I wasn't interested in Vampires either for a while, but got it when I was ready... The only bad thing is when you don't get stuff you're interested in across several new packs and updates. I can't think of anything that's been suggested that the idea of it coming out annoyed me. The way I see it, the more packs they come with that I don't care about, the more money I get to save.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I don't know about anybody else, but for me, I simply don't use if a feature does not appeal to me.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Bye bye occult!
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Zombies
    I've found zombies boring in TS2 and I heard they were a nightmare in TS3
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I don't care for University, active schools, island/beach stuff, or zombies. I honestly just don't find them interesting. I don't mean this in a judgmental way, but I would love to know why people like these things. I feel like I'm missing something. It must be the way I play. I don't want to just sit around waiting for my Sims to swim or tan, waiting for them to finish school work, and zombies...well... they don't do much. I'm just not sure the long-term gameplay is really worth it.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    Zombies
    I prefer to play realistic so all the occults are a no for me :p

And I'm always afraid that the occults will spawn everywhere and attack my realistic sims.
    I don't have vampires so I don't know how bad it is :D But if I will read before buying that we do have an option to set
    the occults off, I will buy it just to try it.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top