Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

=The Weinmueller Legacy=

SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
Hello, and thank you for checking out The Weinmueller Legacy!

Note: This legacy contains swearing, depictions of alcohol/drug use, and sexual situations. Some sensitive subjects like depression/mental illness and loss/grief are touched-upon, as well as topics related to 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Despite this, my legacy is still rated PG-13, but still — please read with discretion!

This is gonna be all about the many generations of my family in the Sims 4. I have each generation labeled as Generation (Insert Name Here): Chapter #. This is to reduce the confusion of what is first. The founder of my Sims 4 Legacy is Bryce. You will get to know him and who he is in updates that will come whenever (I am terrible with set schedules). Anyways I hope you enjoy this series and feel free to leave questions and advice as to what is happening!

Succession Laws:

Equality: The Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
Traditional: Children who are naturally born from the previous generation are eligible to be named heir. Adopted children are ineligible to be named heir unless there are no naturally born children, at which point they become eligible for that generation.
First Born: The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.
Xenophobic: Heirs cannot be a different species from the founder.

Here is the link to my blog! https://theweinmuellerlegacy.wordpress.com
Post edited by Simsersion on

Comments

• SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
    edited April 2019
    Ignore this comment
    edited April 2019
    Ignore this comment
    New website is created and posted! Dont know when first post will be but it should be soon (Finals week starts Friday for me)
    First entry is up! Check it out :)
    I think I am in a happy mood, decided to write one more as I will be too busy tomorrow to write one up! Also I think Bryce has been hearing things. If ya wanna keep up with his families journey, I encourage you to start watching!
  • QueeniePieQueeniePie Posts: 52 Member
    @PapaTysee Hey stranger. I see you are a member now! :) Congrats! You have a good start on your legacy.
    QueeniePie wrote: »
    @PapaTysee Hey stranger. I see you are a member now! :) Congrats! You have a good start on your legacy.
    Thank you! I have been diving into this all day and have posts already scheduled for the next two days (Mostly due to finals and a project). Hope ya enjoy the blog! :)
  • QueeniePieQueeniePie Posts: 52 Member
    It's always nice to work ahead. I wrote ahead on my Simlit and it doesn't matter how far I write ahead I always feel anxious lol. Good luck with your finals.
    QueeniePie wrote: »
    It's always nice to work ahead. I wrote ahead on my Simlit and it doesn't matter how far I write ahead I always feel anxious lol. Good luck with your finals.

Ah gotcha ahah :) Thank you!
    Chapter 1.3 posted! Tried a montage for this one :)