Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PC Game recommendations

citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
What other PC games do you play besides The Sims that you think the rest of us would enjoy?
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    Well, Cities:Skylines is really fun. It is on steam
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited April 2019
    The Witness!

1b3bfd1936a1ffb897068ad07a2b3ecfc85346abaff701d78dc1a35419bcfa3a_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

It's an indie puzzle-solving game! It's very slow paced but this game is absolutely stunning (in my opinion), the graphics is so beautiful and it just makes me feel so relaxed when playing it :love: You get to explore this beautiful world by solving a number of intriguing puzzles, well, at least I think those are intriguing.

thewitness-ft1.jpg

You need to let us know what type of game you are interested in playing. There are so many games out there and we can't really recommend one that is up to your taste without knowing this :sweat_smile:

Also as I've said on the grand sequence thread, what is your budget for video games?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @ChocoCub 40 USD or less for now.

I like RPGs, games with a lot of story, and I also like puzzles. I'm more or less open to anything though
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I crave good game with an awesome story like SOMA
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2019
    My Time at Portia.

You take over your dad's workshop and can farm and go digging in caves and just explore the island of Portia and help it grow. I got this game in early access and would play it until I ran out of story and was just anxiously awaiting the next update (it is now fully released).

I think I got it for like 25 dollars CDN. On sale but that's probably closer to what it costs regular USD I'd guess. Rather good deal for such a great game IMO.

*sigh* I think I'm just going to go play this all night now. So long sleep, it was nice knowing you.