Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best job for getting money?

What is the best job? Right now my sims are a barista, chef and doctor. I want to unlock my 4th sim slot soon but I want to unlock another job for them that will be the best one.

Comments

• Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    From what I can tell, I could be wrong, they all pretty much pay the same. Same with hobbies. It's more about skill level than the job itself. Though I've only had a couple of jobs as I have, until reacently, been playing the same characters.

Would beninterrsting to see if there really is a difference.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    As far as I’ve noticed you only receive more in the 9th level of any hobbie or job in a long time shift, 450 simoleans. The hours that each shift takes are different by minutes, but I didn’t yet find a list of all shifts, payments and hours.
  • EvsSimsEvsSims Posts: 39 Member
    The new freelance writer career made my sim a LOT of money in just a couple of days!
    > @evssims said:
    > The new freelance writer career made my sim a LOT of money in just a couple of days!

I don’t know career... It’s in what distrit?
    It's a new career that came with last week's free update. :) When you click "find a job", choose "freelancer" and then the "Fighting words" agency!
    > @evssims said:
    > It's a new career that came with last week's free update. :) When you click "find a job", choose "freelancer" and then the "Fighting words" agency!

Sorry, is that in the Sims Mobile?!
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    evssims wrote: »
    It's a new career that came with last week's free update. :) When you click "find a job", choose "freelancer" and then the "Fighting words" agency!

That doesn't sound like Sims Mobile.
    BelLamelas wrote: »
    > @evssims said:
    > It's a new career that came with last week's free update. :) When you click "find a job", choose "freelancer" and then the "Fighting words" agency!

Sorry, is that in the Sims Mobile?!

Ooooh I'm so sorry, I went to the wrong subforum!! My apologies!
    > @evssims said:
    > BelLamelas wrote: »
    >
    > > @evssims said:
    > > It's a new career that came with last week's free update. :) When you click "find a job", choose "freelancer" and then the "Fighting words" agency!
    >
    > Sorry, is that in the Sims Mobile?!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ooooh I'm so sorry, I went to the wrong subforum!! My apologies!

No problem! 😁
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Long shifts
  • TheSillyArchitectTheSillyArchitect Posts: 17 Member
    Agreed, Long shifts and constant grind. thats what im doing at the moment before I rebuild my house and remake everything.
  • PureGold144KPureGold144K Posts: 23 Member
    The Internet Icon Hobby is a nice hobby to have and the DJ Career is also a good one. You can obtain a really neat light prop for your parties. B)
    I AM the One and Only King! Ahayah is the name.