Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Move over Potterheads! The Pufferheads of Harnocks School of Wizarding will soon be here.

Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
edited April 2019 in CAS Custom Content
Pufferhead Stuff Pack by MLys releases on 4/18/19.

https://youtu.be/py_4hsGy7W0

Don't forget the debugging hat!
http://mlyssimblr.tumblr.com/post/166984270028/simblreen-gift-the-debugging-hat-the-debugging

Are you an Alpaggard, Leetlefloof, Ivybell, or Owlenmoon? Get sorted into your house today!
https://4screens.net/e/5c7add129bb0d5010001fe36

Comments

• Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    I have to admit, this fanpack is really cute. It could have totally fooled me as a real pack :lol:
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    I have to admit, this fanpack is really cute. It could have totally fooled me as a real pack :lol:

It really is quite clever. She has put so much work into it! I rarely play kids or teens but, I guess I will now!
  • RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    Absolutely love this!! Perfect timing too, just started a new legacy where the founder is a writer, and am making her write a series of Henry Puffer novels to fit this whole fanpack :smiley:
    Rosybear wrote: »
    Absolutely love this!! Perfect timing too, just started a new legacy where the founder is a writer, and am making her write a series of Henry Puffer novels to fit this whole fanpack :smiley:

How wonderful!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    well most of these things are out there, i download that wizard hat these days, just like the one the boy is wearing
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I have it. its really cool i haven' t used the hat why does it need debugged?
    I have it. its really cool i haven' t used the hat why does it need debugged?

It doesn't need debugging. This is the description Mlys wrote for the hat:
    The Debugging hat is a rare magical headpiece produced in the sim wizarding world. It allows the wizard who wears it to see and use the invisible objects from the Hidden World dimension.

In The Sims 4 hidden objects are called *debug*. I'm sure that is her inspiration for the name.

I have sent her an ask to see if the hat actually bypasses the cheat to access the hidden game objects. I have it in my game and it doesn't seem to but, your question got me thinking that maybe it's supposed to. I will let you know!
    sure. i use the debug cheat with mc.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I love this so much! I'm an Ivybell, just because it's the Sims counterpart of Slytherin, which I also am. Most of my sims are too.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I love this so much! I'm an Ivybell, just because it's the Sims counterpart of Slytherin, which I also am. Most of my sims are too.

I'm an Alpaggard!

I love your avatar!
    edited April 2019
    its in hats under brimless. i looked.
    its in hats under brimless. i looked.

I heard back from Mlys and she was just connecting the name to the game. No special powers. :)
    i'm ledullpuff.or howeever its spelled.